Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not easy to digest

qxcontinuum

What if i tell you that there is a civilization out here whom have learnt in time how to convert energy into matter and they can produce whatever shapes they'd like, even a humanoid body, but living as well like energetic beings?How far fetch you'd believe this is. Are you ready to accept it?

What if angels known in old myths are in fact real, what if they are harvesting our energy. In fact they feed on the energy produced by our bodies. They are also involving in politics and human affairs just to produce more energy through wars, hunger and sufferance, circumstances where our bodies are producing more and more.

Why if we are simple crops?

• Like 1

Demons are more likely to feed off of our energy

I think your concept of energy is sorely lacking. Nothing produced in the human body cannot be produced outside of it.

I think your concept of energy is sorely lacking. Nothing produced in the human body cannot be produced outside of it.

Actually it is medically proven that there is an energetic field around the body which can vary between a few centimetres to a few meters and that can be seen using hi tech scanners

Edited by qxcontinuum

Makes sense, evolution outdates almost everything us as humans could ever understand as of today in a universe thats 13 Billion years old (Est). To me, life is a form

of energy, I am ready to accept any truth. The truth is and always will be the way everyone should live. Cool post.

Actually it is medically proven that there is an energetic field around the body which can vary between a few centimetres to a few meters and that can be seen using hi tech scanners

The human body release thermal radiation and a slight about of electromagnetic radiation. Both things that are much easily attainable through other means.

I think your concept of realising that you might not know everything about how the universe works is sorely lacking.

I could buy the thing, but it wouldn't make much difference. Same culprits, a bit different reasons, doesn't really change my solutions on all this. Odds might become a bit more pressing but is that a reason to step up? Isn't life a gamble anyhow? And just saying, but if anyone came up with this because they wanna have a go at PTB, no need, because there's plenty of reasons for that already, very real and very verifiable reasons. And I dont say this to belittle or anything, but,

Cool story bro.

• Like 1

The human body release thermal radiation and a slight about of electromagnetic radiation. Both things that are much easily attainable through other means.

Which is energy.. The entire universe is built on energy. Energy as old as 13 billions years have actually become alive.

Edited by qxcontinuum

I think your concept of realising that you might not know everything about how the universe works is sorely lacking.

You would seem to lack basic science skills. Try reading a book not written for the woo woo crowd.

I could buy the thing, but it wouldn't make much difference. Same culprits, a bit different reasons, doesn't really change my solutions on all this. Odds might become a bit more pressing but is that a reason to step up? Isn't life a gamble anyhow? And just saying, but if anyone came up with this because they wanna have a go at PTB, no need, because there's plenty of reasons for that already, very real and very verifiable reasons. And I dont say this to belittle or anything, but,

Cool story bro.

Your post makes no sense.

Which is energy

Which is all more easily attainable than through harvesting people, which was my point.

I can get more electromagnetic and heat radiation from the sun than a person.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 3

You would seem to lack basic science skills. Try reading a book not written for the woo woo crowd.

Your post makes no sense.

Which is all more easily attainable than through harvesting people, which was my point.

quod votum demonstratum

http://transpersonal.de/mbischof/englisch/webbookeng.htm

• Like 1

True, but it is dead energy. What comes from our molecules is alive, different type of energy. Same as you' ll eat your entire life potatoes and all the sudden you get meat.

Correct me if I am wrong, to me energy is any type of life form. As Humans we harvest the earth for

plans, animals, seeds etc. Humans harvest for energy as we need a certain amount of calories to

survive. To think that our universe is any different than our way of life is not something I agree with,

I believe the need for energy from different situations in the universe is something we cant and

won't understand for a long time. Just my opinion.

True, but it is dead energy. What comes from our molecules is alive, different type of energy. Same as you' ll eat your entire life potatoes and all the sudden you get meat.

Are you talking about Kirlian photography or something else?

Are you talking about Kirlian photography or something else?

Interesting +1. To my theory

No, Energy is energy. It's just doesn't work the way you want it to.

• Like 3

Not if you don't know how to process it right "cook"

Edited by qxcontinuum

Interesting +1. To my theory

Except Kirlian photography is just images of corona discharges that change based upon the amount of water present in an object.

• Like 1

But you're saying it works the way you want it to? Placebo disagrees with you.

And I have the most basic science skill, to question myself and my views. You dont sound like you have it, or am I wrong?

Edited by Mikko-kun

But you're saying it works the way you want it to? Placebo disagrees with you.

The Placebo effect has nothing to do with energy. It has to do with psychology.

Energy follows very set laws of physics. Just like everything else.

• Like 1