Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not easy to digest

qxcontinuum

On what do you base this assertion? We can demonstrate quite clearly the chemical process by which living organisms (including humans) convert food into energy. Humans radiate waste heat and a very small amount electrical energy produced by the nervous system. You are saying there is a another type of energy that is being overlooked?

Many thanks! :)

I like to think that I have an open mind, but I - like any rational person - require evidence to substantiate claims.

• Like 1

No it's not. Placebo is an effect.

Effect that comes from nothing? Just chemical processes automated, triggered by external impulses our brains process and compute in a spesific manner?

cutting chase: that possibility I'm more than willing to consider, but begs the question do we have a choise when we tell our brains to compute it in a certain way? If doctor says pill is good, do we have a choise to compute in our brains that it's truly good or that it's not all good? Or is the choise part also an automated reaction? You should consider these rylics before answering:

I sang em today btw

Edited by Mikko-kun

Too Funny MikKO-Kun !

And Yes Indeedy Welcome to the Show London is Red! You are about to enter the "Twilight Zone" FOr the Next ? Well How ever you can take it We will control your Mind. THe Grey matter will matter no more ! Or LEss.

But Indeed Have a Great time you will find many of us Are quite unique ! :tu:

• Like 1

It's hard to probe and demonstrate the human energy since there are no devices able to measure it. The best manifestation and proof will be seeing a ghost . they are the manifestation of this energy. Same as the higher intelligent energy , they are newer life forms processed and built in our bodies, feeding on solar, chemical energy, potential, kinetic, from a variety of sources available on earth . This is however "uneducated" energy like cows or animals not knowing what the purpose on earth must be yet still enjoying their short life. The energy once released from our bodies will likely wonderi around until dissipation if not saved by other entities I know this sounds very empirical and cannot easily be demonstrated, but we are surrounded by numerous forms of energy.

To say that energy is the same will not be entirely accurate.

"Energy has a number of different forms, all of which measure the ability of an object or system to do work on another object or system.

In other words, there are different ways that an object or a system can possess energy."

In the same time someone said our bodies eliminates a small quantity of energy. This is wrong!

"The energy intrinsically stored in a piece of matter at rest equals its mass times the speed of light squared.

When we plug numbers in this equation, we find that there is actually an incredibly huge amount of energy stored in even little pieces of matter (the speed of light squared is a very very large number!). For example, it would cost more than a million dollars to buy the energy stored intrinsically stored in a single penny at our current (relatively cheap!) electricity rates. To get some feeling for how much energy is really there, consider that nuclear weapons only release a small fraction of the "intrinsic" energy of their components. "

Edited by qxcontinuum

It's hard to probe and demonstrate the human energy since there are no devices able to measure it. The best manifestation and proof will be seeing a ghost . they are the manifestation of this energy. Same as the higher intelligent energy , they are newer life forms processed and built in our bodies, feeding on solar, chemical energy, potential, kinetic, from a variety of sources available on earth . This is however "uneducated" energy like cows or animals not knowing what the purpose on earth must be yet still enjoying their short life. The energy once released from our bodies will likely wonderi around until dissipation if not saved by other entities I know this sounds very empirical and cannot easily be demonstrated, but we are surrounded by numerous forms of energy.

To say that energy is the same will not be entirely accurate.

"Energy has a number of different forms, all of which measure the ability of an object or system to do work on another object or system.

In other words, there are different ways that an object or a system can possess energy."

In the same time someone said our bodies eliminates a small quantity of energy. This is wrong!

"The energy intrinsically stored in a piece of matter at rest equals its mass times the speed of light squared.

When we plug numbers in this equation, we find that there is actually an incredibly huge amount of energy stored in even little pieces of matter (the speed of light squared is a very very large number!). For example, it would cost more than a million dollars to buy the energy stored intrinsically stored in a single penny at our current (relatively cheap!) electricity rates. To get some feeling for how much energy is really there, consider that nuclear weapons only release a small fraction of the "intrinsic" energy of their components. "

Hey, that sounds a lot like a null hypothesis. So, there this energy that can't be measured but you know is there. Further, you state that seeing something that has never been confirmed to exist proves the existence of this energy. You will understand if we are a little skeptical of your assertions.

Yes, E=MC2 is the equation for the amount of energy in matter. That does not mean that energy is readily liberated or easily used.

Same like God's particle in quantum physics. Entire scientific world knowing its there but they cannot prove it or measure it despite a few tons of money pumped in the Geneva 's particle accelerator. If ghosts are proven to be real, will you start believing?

There are still numerous manifestations within ourselves and some of us just know more .I would say like a female knowing she is pregnant before the first symptoms. .there's 3 billion people in the world believing in an energetic body , indians and Buddhists, there's 4 more million Christians, Jews and Muslims. Could they all be wrong?

Same like God's particle in quantum physics. Entire scientific world knowing its there but they cannot prove it or measure it despite a few tons of money pumped in the Geneva 's particle accelerator. If ghosts are proven to be real, will you start believing?

If I had a bridge for sale would you buy it?

Really you might want to get up to date on the Higgs boson.

If I had a bridge for sale would you buy it?

Really you might want to get up to date on the Higgs boson.

It has only be tentatively confirmed .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson

Edited by qxcontinuum

There are still numerous manifestations within ourselves and some of us just know more .I would say like a female knowing she is pregnant before the first symptoms. .there's 3 billion people in the world believing in an energetic body , indians and Buddhists, there's 4 more million Christians, Jews and Muslims. Could they all be wrong?

This has officially become a rant. And BTW yes, they could all be wrong.

Not a rant at all. But denial certainly is not requiring complex answers.

So you're asserting that human's somehow produce some spiritual energy, different in some "conscious" manner to scientifically proven forms of energy such as electromagnetic and ultraviolet radiation, yet have no actual, peer-reviewed proof for your theories (this would generally involve the experimental evidence being provided via a journal or kept within the scientific community until other researchers have replicated the experiment with similar results).

Furthermore, when you are provided evidence/current theories which go against your ideas, rather than altering your ideas accordingly or even considering the opposing argument, you contend that your theories on so-called "human living energy" are correct, but that instead "if everyone else believes it, it must be true and cannot be proven wrong".

You have just created the non-falsifiable theory, one of science's most hated adversaries. Well done!

All the "evidence" provided so far was coming just from amateurs. No offense but even their opinions are appreciated however i wouldlike to know a pro. Any solid expert if there?

All the "evidence" provided so far was coming just from amateurs. No offense but even their opinions are appreciated however i wouldlike to know a pro. Any solid expert if there?

To be fair, you don't know anything about any of us or what credentials we may have.

Then "hit" me with your best please!

demonstrate that I am wrong , leaving from the premises that i it could be possible instead simply saying No like majority of wanna be scientists.

Verifiable words from verifiable sources are the only credibility I accept! I have a few Aces under my sleeves as well...

Edited by qxcontinuum

Technically you haven't provided any evidence, just misconceptions.
Verifiable words from verifiable sources are the only credibility I accept! I have a few Aces under my sleeves as well...

Does that mean you're not credible? Edited by Rlyeh

Wikipedia, nor the musings of some self appointed new age guru do not a fact make!

• Like 1

Then "hit" me with your best please!

demonstrate that I am wrong , leaving from the premises that i it could be possible instead simply saying No like majority of wanna be scientists.

I doubt that somehow.

• 3 weeks later...

Plus you shouldn't store aces under your sleeves. If you do that in poker, you'll be disqualified for cheating. Here, you'll be disqualified for not revealing them sooner.

If its cooked just right one can digest just about anything ! Cheer`s people of Earth! :tu:

justDONTEATUS

There has thus far been no solid evidence found to show that humans have any sort of 'energy' beyond the well understood energy sources of chemical energy, electrical energy, gravitational potential energy, potential energy resulting from motion (momentum), nuclear energy, magnetic energy, and of course the total energy of the matter that makes up a person (E=mc^2).

Energy by its very nature interacts with and causes measurable changes in its surrounding environment. Therefore such an energy as the one you describe, if it is as powerful as you describe, would be easily measurable. The fact that no such energy has ever been measured is very solid evidence that there is no such energy.

I am sorry, but there are far too many assumptions required for your theory to be correct. You have multiple, huge, non-evidenced assertions that would need to each be proven true for your theory to even be taken seriously by any rational mind. Therefore, I declare your theory dead in the water, until such hurdles are cleared (in other words, when hell freezes over)

• Like 1

I am building up slowly some evidence of my claims that i will unfold at some point further.

However important to mention. We have not build devices designed to measure radiation or energy first of all. Also it seems even now we are discovering organs in our bodies that we didn't know before

http://www.wsbradio.com/news/lifestyles/health/new-ligament-discovered-human-knee/nbkCT/

I always trust a member that`s from in between,and Has no gender,and Knows more than the Text book "Hitchikers Guide the THe Universe " :tu:

justDONTEATUS

I always trust a member that`s from in between,and Has no gender,and Knows more than the Text book "Hitchikers Guide the THe Universe " :tu:

justDONTEATUS

That can only be an angel... Do we have something like this around?