Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hotel Ghost

Lopex

Well... I saw this and I am not sure how I feel about it. This video contains a staff in a hotel and some unwanted guests.

What are your thoughts on this video?

We've had this one on here before.

It's an indipindent film being made if I remember correctly.

Ah okay. Thanks.

I was wondering why it was strange for "John" (such a cliche name) to go in and not even turn the shower off when he said it was on.

It's fun though, huh? lol The ghost really hustled out of the room like it didn't want to get caught! lol

• Like 1

Why is he using a torch, do they not have lights in the rooms?

Too fake for me, all the flitting back and forth between cameras on him?

It's fun though, huh? lol The ghost really hustled out of the room like it didn't want to get caught! lol

Yeah, must have seen his mini-bar bill...always spooks me!!

• Like 2

Yeah, must have seen his mini-bar bill...always spooks me!!

You're right!! $25 per tiny bottle of vodka! $7 bag of trail mix and MMs!

Now that ^^^ is really scary!!

• Like 1

I'll say one thing -- you don't want to own a hotel in Vietnam that has ghosts. Americans seem to flock to such places, but Vietnamese have more sense.

I'll say one thing -- you don't want to own a hotel in Vietnam that has ghosts. Americans seem to flock to such places, but Vietnamese have more sense.

Any legit videos of these Vietnam hotel ghosts?

Any legit videos of these Vietnam hotel ghosts?

I doubt it. Vietnamese are going to get the hell out of there, not take pics. The Vietnamese ghost, going by reports, is not the semi-transparent or sheeted thing of the West, but a creature so horrific you are likely to die on the spot.

I doubt it. Vietnamese are going to get the hell out of there, not take pics. The Vietnamese ghost, going by reports, is not the semi-transparent or sheeted thing of the West, but a creature so horrific you are likely to die on the spot.

Maybe the American tourists can get some pics for us.

Maybe the American tourists can get some pics for us.

I suspect they are all dead of heart attacks or strokes.

I suspect they are all dead of heart attacks or strokes.

Well go get their cameras Frank, i want to see this scary stuff.

• Like 1

Are you sure? Regardless you do it.

There was a hotel that actually got such a reputation and went bankrupt. They couldn't even sell the property and the bank foreclosed and tore it down. It's now a vacant lot because no one will build there.

• Like 1

That reminds me of something. When my wife died I had no end of relatives (male) offering to move in with me because it is not considered a good idea to sleep alone. I'm a decent Communist so I don't believe those superstitions and told people so. The response I tended to get was that the ghost won't care if I'm a Communist or not.

Of course that was ten years ago and I still sleep alone. <<Knock wood>>

• Like 2

Great posts! Especially Frank's knowledge of local supernaturalism that has outlasted 'atheistic communism' and apparently still thrives. My assessment of the video, though: The editing is too deft by half; the man speaking on the walkie-talkie has too urgent and immediate a response ("oo, scary" and "officially freaked out"--by John's reports?); and the flickering-hall-lights-ghost's-escape-John's-findings-by-flashlight-in-too-short-a-time. Too staged.

• Like 2

Well... I saw this and I am not sure how I feel about it. This video contains a staff in a hotel and some unwanted guests.

What are your thoughts on this video?

This video has been discussed before. The thread can be found here -

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=253491

*Thread Closed*