Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Security Camera Eyeopener II

jjphere

Some weeks ago I wrote here about a person seen on a store security camera, while the

store was closed at night and locked up tight. The image of a man was caught on camera, but

when an armed response was made there was nothing found and nothing missing.

There has recently been another incident, which happened while the owner was in his office, alone at night with

the store locked and security alarms in place. He heard footsteps right outside his office, but he remembered that

the store was in lockdown and there could not be anyone there. He was afraid and peeked and saw the edge of

a man walking outside his door. When he phoned for help the person disappeared, and again nothing was stolen, and

no clues remained. Surely a ghost or something very odd!

The owner does not want it publicly known what happened as he thinks it would ruin the real estate values.

Edited by jjphere

The owner does not want it publicly known what happened as he thinks it would ruin the real estate values.

He could turn the store into a haunted motel business or something :D

• Like 2

If I recall, we all pretty much said that until there is something posted that we can actually look at and comment on, this is nothing more than "cool story bro".

• Like 6

The title says "security camera", sooooo, where is it?

• Like 4

I second Rafterman on this...

If I recall, we all pretty much said that until there is something posted that we can actually look at and comment on, this is nothing more than "cool story bro".

From the responses he received in the 1st thread, you would have thought this time he would have come equipped with some camera evidence...security camera is mentioned in both threads.

jjphere, can you at least get us a picture of the alleged security camera, just for starters like?

• Like 2

Some weeks ago I wrote here about a person seen on a store security camera, while the

store was closed at night and locked up tight. The image of a man was caught on camera, but

when an armed response was made there was nothing found and nothing missing.

There has recently been another incident, which happened while the owner was in his office, alone at night with

the store locked and security alarms in place. He heard footsteps right outside his office, but he remembered that

the store was in lockdown and there could not be anyone there. He was afraid and peeked and saw the edge of

a man walking outside his door. When he phoned for help the person disappeared, and again nothing was stolen, and

no clues remained. Surely a ghost or something very odd!

Let us review your first thread and compare it to this.

http://www.unexplain...6

Heck, I said the same thing I am going to say now..

I question jjphere as few others have stated on this topic. It's a sense of deja vu with people coming here and throwing claims with out posting the evidence they are talking about and ironically only their friend or relative have it.

"Hey guys, My friend and I have this awesome video footage of this alien that landed at our house and played the Xbox with us! My friend has it on his iphone, any one else has that experience? Wait, you want to see it... well.... i have to ask my... friend... he has it... *Ninja smoke vanish and never see poster again trick".

Oh let me add another thing I said

Wait *rubs my temples on my forehead*,

You hear this "too good to be true" story from some bloke that worked at some place and take his or her word on it, You did not see this video and you tell us..

Ever heard the saying "Look before you leap?". The conclusion is, that you have no clue if this is true except some story a friend told you.

I highly doubt we will see this video, I will vanish into the mists from this thread waiting for this thread to die or He acutally presents his friend's video.

I fail to see why this story (yes it's a STORY that is not real) is going to convince us when you claim to have this golden goose of evidence of a video.

EDIT: To add, this is not an eye opener, just a story (whichisnotreal)

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

Let's pretend jjphere isn't lying here. Let's pretend he has actually seen these articles, p*** poor done tho they may be.

And let's pretend teh reporter isn't tired of his job and having some fun before being fired.

That still allows for a really, really, stupid insurance fraud scheme

• Like 1

...That still allows for a really, really, stupid insurance fraud scheme

...unbelievably stupid, as the op mentioned nothing was missing. I believe, to commit insurance fraud, you have to, you know, ask to be reimbursed for something of value.

Edited by Avallaine

• 3 months later...

Great... I just wasted my time reading 2 dead threads about nothing. :td:

• Like 1

In the absence of any further information from the OP who was last active November 10th, there is nothing else to discuss here. I'm closing this thread for now, it can be re-opened if the OP has anything constructive to add.

*Thread Closed*

• Like 1