Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

new orb style ufo video

Spacenut56

Jcattera is a known hoaxer SN.

This is 100% hoax. I challenged him on youtube about his earlier hoax and he deleted my post and banned me.

• Like 1

Isn't this the same video that was discussed in this thread. The original video has been taken down for some reason.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=255743

I wish we could compare the two. From what I can recall the old video had a post-edit time stamp in it, while this new one doesn't.

I see what he is doing, he is hoaxing a series of videos, and the tubers are falling for it hook-line-and-sinker. He pulled the first video and retitled it as the first appearance.

[media=]

[/media]

And as a commenter on his video indicates he posted this video again on the 8th, saying it is the first sighting, while the second sighting he claims was not filmed until the 12th, busted.

Edited by EnderOTD
  • Like 2

It is quite small and close to the ground. I suspect a hoax using a remote control helicopter and a bright LED light. I don't see anything here to make me think otherwise.

Thank Deity we have folks like Zoser here who spot these folks *instantly*. :rolleyes:

Keep up the good fight, Zose.

And maybe consider giving credit where due, next time.

Thank Deity we have folks like Zoser here who spot these folks *instantly*. :rolleyes:

Keep up the good fight, Zose.

And maybe consider giving credit where due, next time.

Glad to be appreciated.

I wouldn't get excited though. It's hardly a groundbreaking revelation in the story of Ufology. There are much bigger fish to fry.

Edited by zoser

What gets me is before computers and google, wiki etc, if man wanted to research something to back up a story, he would trapse down to the library, pop along to his local museum, go the the council for advice, make a load of phone calls, ask a load of questions, go out in the rain, storms and winds to gather his info.....today all that info is a click of a finger away.... and they can not even do that!

• Like 2

These Hoaxers arent doing UFOology any favours, not one bit.

I'm not so sure really DB. It's like Doug an Dave from the crop circle days. The general public were indeed turned off by the mystery after they appeared but for those with wit a few more grey cells who realised they were just scam artists it changed nothing.

The same with the likes of Jcattera. The general public may well be astonished by his trickery or be completely turned off. Either way it indicates lack of real insight into the subject.

For those with a deeper interest it makes no real difference either way.

The more important cases always will be the ones that occurred well before the days of laser pens, drone toys, CGI, and digital photography.

• Like 1