Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What just happened?

Ivanafyer

So I was home alone and I went downstairs (I haven't been there in awhile since it's always so cold and I never liked being down there) and I brought my laptop since my cousin was talking to me via Skype and I thought why not play some music on my iTunes?

So that's exactly what I did and this one song came on and I just said one line from it and it was "what's dead can never die" and literally right after I said that every single pot of plants fell over at the same time. I'm not talking about small little easy to fall plants... I'm talking about those huge ones with huge pots filled with heavy soil. And then when I had to lift them up after they fell I had to use all my strength, it was extremely heavy and it just literally freaked me out and I have no idea what to do.

What could this be and do I just ignore it and pretend nothing happened??

I would just ignore it go on with your life and wait n see if anything else weird happens throughout the week.

• Like 2

Maybe some angry ghosts? Poltergeist?

Earthquake or tremor? Huge truck traffic or construction/demolition outside? Cthonic gravity storm? Some yet unexplained force formed from your psychic/emotional reaction to the lyrics of the song? You were conflicted within, being downstairs where you didn't want to be, and somehow produced a physical reason to vacate the spot? Hard to say. Has anything similar happened in your past?

Take note of the quote at the base of your avatar/on-line name.

Edited by szentgyorgy
  • Like 1

My motto is "when in doubt ignore it." If it's important, it, whatever "it" is, will come up again. This is my ostrich theory. Stick my head in the sand and then ask where everyone went.

• Like 1

I would say tremor is possible, or. In you moment of fear your memory from a lil bit ago is exaggerating what actually happened

• Like 1

So I was home alone and I went downstairs (I haven't been there in awhile since it's always so cold and I never liked being down there) and I brought my laptop since my cousin was talking to me via Skype and I thought why not play some music on my iTunes?

So that's exactly what I did and this one song came on and I just said one line from it and it was "what's dead can never die" and literally right after I said that every single pot of plants fell over at the same time. I'm not talking about small little easy to fall plants... I'm talking about those huge ones with huge pots filled with heavy soil. And then when I had to lift them up after they fell I had to use all my strength, it was extremely heavy and it just literally freaked me out and I have no idea what to do.

What could this be and do I just ignore it and pretend nothing happened??

How many pots we talking about here

oo er That would freak me out too! Did you hear any of the plants saying, "Feed me! Feeeeeed me!" at the time? You ignoring them could of angered them. Ask Seymore. :P

On a more serious note, you say you hardly ever go downstairs. Is there a reason for this?

• 2 weeks later...

(I haven't been there in awhile since it's always so cold and I never liked being down there)

Has anything every actually happened down there? Any logical reason why it could be cold down there? Broken heating duct? Is it underground?

Maybe it couldn't stand your singing?

• 3 years later...

if there was a tremor that powerful to knock down those heavy pots,wouldn't other things fall/shake as well? just saying maybe not but no other ideas except a spirit

Edited by sandeesandlz98

On 10/31/2013 at 5:30 AM, Rlyeh said:

Maybe it couldn't stand your singing?

not nice

Thank heavens you didn't think to take a photo of the mess...........

Oooops, just realised I necroposted. Apologies.

Sandee (and I must take this advice also), check the date of any post/thread you may be tempted to respond to....

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

Cthulhu?