Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Threat of Israel's WMD Arsenals

Yamato

Before or after they joined the UN Security Council? Well, one or two have, as we all know, but most of the crimes of Colonialism were back in the 19th c, weren't they.

Of course. But the five permanent members have a "Do as I say, not as I do (or did)" attitude, is what I'm saying.

No...I don't really have a TV. There is a TV in my daughter's bedroom...but only so she can watch movies...I have no TV...no cable...no satellite...I couldn't tell you who the big stars are, or, what the hottest reality shows are, or, what is going on with Fox or CNN or any of the mainstream Media/State Media outlets...it's all propoganda to fill the airwaves. I got so tired of listening to non-stop coverage of whatever the 'story of the day' is, from evey conceivable angle. You know...very few people don't watch TV. When I was a kid there were only 3 channels: ABC, NBC, CBS. A Monopoly on Propoganda. Now...not so much...but it's all the same anyway. It doesn't matter what channel you watch, or what newspaper you read...it's all the same democrat/republican he said/she said crap. It really is so much like the Media in Orwell's book. Example: Today's Headline...StockMarket Crash Unprecedented...and the People go...oooohhh no, can it get any worse???? Tomorrow's Headline...StockMarket Set's New High...and the People go...Yeaaaa! Yesterdays Headline....Obama For Abortion...and the People go...oooohhh, Obama is for Abortion...Todays Headline...Obama is ProLife...and the people go...Yeaaa!!! It's all crap. Those were just made up headlines by the way...but the point remains nonetheless. Want to improve your life tremendously? Snip the crap from oozing into your soul...kill the TV.

Nice.... The best rant I have heard (read).... in... Well... Ever.

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 2

This should be in the consperiecy board. It is nothing but popagandia.

Isreal has never said they would wipe out a nation. They sign a treaty with their neighbors. Isreal follows the treaty, their neighbors continue to fire rockets at them and send in suicide bombers. Iran states they will wipe isreal off the map, and the jew haters condemn isreal for it. We sit back and tell iran not build a nuke or we will attack them. I recall the same message given to syria over chemical weapons. They used them, we did nothing.

• Like 3

Isreal has never said they would wipe out a nation. They sign a treaty with their neighbors. Isreal follows the treaty, their neighbors continue to fire rockets at them and send in suicide bombers. Iran states they will wipe isreal off the map, and the jew haters condemn isreal for it. We sit back and tell iran not build a nuke or we will attack them. I recall the same message given to syria over chemical weapons. They used them, we did nothing.

No... The ex-Prez of Iran did not say that Israel would be wiped off the map. The translation from Farsi was misrepresented by Western media and repeated by politicians to say that. Do some research my friend. Don't allow the media and the GOV to brainwash you into believing nonsense.
  • Like 5

No... The ex-Prez of Iran did not say that Israel would be wiped off the map. The translation from Farsi was misrepresented by Western media and repeated by politicians to say that. Do some research my friend. Don't allow the media and the GOV to brainwash you into believing nonsense.

http://www.iran-press-service.com/articles_2001/dec_2001/rafsanjani_nuke_threats_141201.htm

You'll deny or minimize this one also... but it takes a little more creativity.

You don't live in isreal, so why would you be. Shaking in your boots.

Iran has an almost endless number of muslims who believe if they die in a holywar they will go to heaven. This does not have to be written down as long as they believe it.

Isreal is only the size of salt lake valley and provo valley combind this is in utah.

You don't live in isreal, so why would you be. Shaking in your boots.

Iran has an almost endless number of muslims who believe if they die in a holywar they will go to heaven. This does not have to be written down as long as they believe it.

Isreal is only the size of salt lake valley and provo valley combind this is in utah.

okay..... how is this my problem whatsoever?
  • Like 4

I recall the same message given to syria over chemical weapons. They used them, we did nothing.

Who did?

• Like 1

I condemn making dishonest statements like this.

Put the a before the e in Israel as it could be interpreted as anti-Israel when you spell it wrong. And golly, we wouldn't want that to happen, trust me.

• Like 1

http://www.iran-pres...eats_141201.htm

You'll deny or minimize this one also... but it takes a little more creativity.

Dude, the credibility of that website has been questioned several times and it has been accused of being a zionist tool to spread false propagandas against Iran. If you look into the forums there you will find some discussions on that.

If he had indeed threatened Israel, a sensational news like that would have been covered by the mainstream media throughout the world like hell. But all you have is cheesy sources like the one you just quoted.

Even if he said that, at most, it was a hypothetical statement and was referring to use it as a deterrant and to stop this zionist-expansionism and the ongoing nakba of the Palestenians. It was an anti-zionist speech delivered to a gathering that was expecting to hear some passionate speech from their leader, politicans use rhetorics all the time to attract public support. But you with your long history of twisting things and quoting them out of context and spreading false propagandas would never acknowledge that would you.

Edited by XingWi
  • Like 2

okay..... how is this my problem whatsoever?

I thought he was going to ask you to donate a part of your backyard to Israel.

Edited by XingWi
  • Like 1

Dude, the credibility of that website has been questioned several times and it has been accused of being a zionist tool to spread false propagandas against Iran. If you look into the forums there you will find some discussions on that.

If he had indeed threatened Israel, a sensational news like that would have been covered by the mainstream media throughout the world like hell. But all you have is cheesy sources like the one you just quoted.

Even if he said that, at most, it was a hypothetical statement and was referring to use it as a deterrant and to stop this zionist-expansionism and the ongoing nakba of the Palestenians. It was an anti-zionist speech delivered to a gathering that was expecting to hear some passionate speech from their leader, politicans use rhetorics all the time to attract public support. But you with your long history of twisting things and quoting them out of context and spreading false propagandas would never acknowledge that would you.

So it's your contention that Iran's government has NOT been anti Israel for decades? That Shia Islamic dogma calls for hatred against Jews? This is the place where the anti Israel crowd lose all respect I might have in a discussion. They will not even admit that a problem exists except for Israel's many "crimes" against humanity. It's all way too one-sided and it reeks of anti Jewish bias. I often have stated that Israel's government does stupid, inexcusable things but when I point out the unyielding hatred the Muslims and especially the Arabs of the M.E. harbor against them I'm ignored or called racist. Rafsanjani SAID this. Ahmadinejad somewhat more artfully said the same thing. The cry of Death to America, Death to Israel can be heard on any given Friday - but that rhetoric is okay apparently. I don't really care who you choose to support wingnut.... I just would appreciate the same honesty over your biases that I show over mine :)

'and then' you excuse everything Israel does. I defy you to show me what Israel has ever done that has been inexcusable to you. If what Israel does is inexcusable, and it is, then join us in the only rational response which is to stop typing your endless reams of Zionist excuses for it.

I wouldn't even have a problem of you rhetorically excusing evil Zionist policies on a loop like you do here if I wasn't paying for it. What is inexcusable is paying for the foreign policy that causes us to be lumped into the same pile of garbage as the policymakers of Israel and wind up losing thousands of lives in terrorist attacks like 9/11 that most of this country is still too Zionist-stupid and conspiracy-laden to understand correctly.

If the Zionist regime of Israel came to an end tomorrow, Israel would be better for it, the Middle East would be better for it, the world would be better for it, and you and I as taxpayers and citizens would personally be better off for it.

You would hate anyone who did to you what Israel does to Palestinians, so taking the expected result and using it as the excuse for the policies creating the results shows how demented your thinking really is. You love seeing Israel literally wipe Palestine off the map, it makes you smile to make up dizzy BS about what rhetoric "Iran" is using, while being so grossly ignorant of what Israel is actually doing, they're wiping a country that has the same legal basis for existence that they do right off the map and you don't even know it?

• Like 2

Of course. But the five permanent members have a "Do as I say, not as I do (or did)" attitude, is what I'm saying.

Well that's a great rationale to stop listening to cops, judges and agents of all kinds because they're not perfect.

Except this mentality of yours only pipes up when Israel is the subject of discussion. So only Jesus Christ is capable of constraining Israel? If you're not Lily White, keep your mouth shut? Is that your little take home message here?

We signed the chemical, biological and nuclear treaties, dude. Pick up that fact, and own it. You miss a great deal of reality spinning around in that Zionist tail-chase that only the sinless may judge Israel.

• Like 1

Well that's a great rationale to stop listening to cops, judges and agents of all kinds because they're not perfect.

Except this mentality of yours only pipes up when Israel is the subject of discussion. So only Jesus Christ is capable of constraining Israel? If you're not Lily White, keep your mouth shut? Is that your little take home message here?

We signed the chemical, biological and nuclear treaties, dude. Pick up that fact, and own it. You miss a great deal of reality spinning around in that Zionist tail-chase that only the sinless may judge Israel.

This post and the one just before it are spot on. 10/10 Yamato you're on a roll :tu:

• Like 1

First the only one who can judge the jews is god.

Second I don't recall isreal ever using ot threaten to use any chemical or nuke weapons.

Since you gave no links to such, I assume there are none.

'and then' you excuse everything Israel does. I defy you to show me what Israel has ever done that has been inexcusable to you. If what Israel does is inexcusable, and it is, then join us in the only rational response which is to stop typing your endless reams of Zionist excuses for it.

I wouldn't even have a problem of you rhetorically excusing evil Zionist policies on a loop like you do here if I wasn't paying for it. What is inexcusable is paying for the foreign policy that causes us to be lumped into the same pile of garbage as the policymakers of Israel and wind up losing thousands of lives in terrorist attacks like 9/11 that most of this country is still too Zionist-stupid and conspiracy-laden to understand correctly.

If the Zionist regime of Israel came to an end tomorrow, Israel would be better for it, the Middle East would be better for it, the world would be better for it, and you and I as taxpayers and citizens would personally be better off for it.

You would hate anyone who did to you what Israel does to Palestinians, so taking the expected result and using it as the excuse for the policies creating the results shows how demented your thinking really is. You love seeing Israel literally wipe Palestine off the map, it makes you smile to make up dizzy BS about what rhetoric "Iran" is using, while being so grossly ignorant of what Israel is actually doing, they're wiping a country that has the same legal basis for existence that they do right off the map and you don't even know it?

Not even close, Yam. But you're right - not much point discussing it EVERY DAY. It's not like it will matter to anyone anyway. I speak on what I believe - if it is demented in your opinion then so be it.
  • Like 1

You changed the subject... none the less, my knees are shaking in fear my dear.

I didn't change anything AH. You are playing semantic games with the words of a virulent nutcase to justify them - I just gave an example of words that were a bit more direct - and you STILL minimize them. As I've said - no problem that you desire Iran to be whatever it is they desire - just don't try to bs anyone about the rationale. They WILL become a nuke power and you and several others here WILL applaud them when it happens. Maybe that'll work out for the best but I'm thinkin' NOT.

First the only one who can judge the jews is god.

So to answer my question, you do need to be Jesus Christ and Lily White to judge Israel?

Since you gave no links to such, I assume there are none.

You just assume, and that's your problem.

Unlike any other far lesser threat composed of rhetoric only, Israel is building weapons of mass destruction. Israel has known WMD weapons programs. Israel has not signed the treaties outlawing their use. I think that unique combination of factors gives good reason to question the full extent of the threat that Israel poses.

Israel not only has weapons of mass destruction, Israel's refusal to ratify the accord that outlaws the use of weapons of mass destruction proves what they really think. And then they drop their White Phosphorous incendiaries down on the Palestinian kids as if we needed any more proof? They have failed to earn the trust of the rest of the world much less the rest of the Middle East.

• Like 2

So to answer my question, you do need to be Jesus Christ and Lily White to judge Israel?

Unlike any other far lesser threat composed of rhetoric only, Israel is building weapons of mass destruction. Israel has known WMD weapons programs. Israel has not signed the treaties outlawing their use. I think that unique combination of factors gives good reason to question the full extent of the threat that Israel poses.

Israel not only has weapons of mass destruction, Israel's refusal to ratify the accord that outlaws the use of weapons of mass destruction proves what they really think. And then they drop their White Phosphorous incendiaries down on the Palestinian kids as if we needed any more proof? They have failed to earn the trust of the rest of the world much less the rest of the Middle East.

Maybe if those "kids" stopped trying to kill them? Dunno, just a thought.

Isreal can neither confirm nor deny that they hav these weapons. If they confirm people like you willcondemn them and if they don't have these weapons it opens them up to attack by these weapons.

• Like 2

Isreal can neither confirm nor deny that they hav these weapons. If they confirm people like you willcondemn them and if they don't have these weapons it opens them up to attack by these weapons.

Israel can say whatever it wants and I'm not going to believe it either way. Show me don't tell me. Open Israel up to IAEA inspections and let's take an inventory of these rogue nukes and other weapons of mass destruction.

I question Israel's vaunted nuclear arsenals. I question the policies set on how to use them. I question the security of these weapons in such a small and unstable region and country.

• Like 1