Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Threat of Israel's WMD Arsenals

Yamato

Darnit Yam!! you figured it out... they only have a pair of fives... but hey, if a bluff works then why not? :w00t: :tu:

Israel can say whatever it wants and I'm not going to believe it either way. Show me don't tell me. Open Israel up to IAEA inspections and let's take an inventory of these rogue nukes and other weapons of mass destruction.

I question Israel's vaunted nuclear arsenals. I question the policies set on how to use them. I question the security of these weapons in such a small and unstable region and country.

And if none are found then what, wipe isreal off the map or just find something else to condemn them for.

As I said in my first post, this thread is nothing but propaganda and I am done with it.

• Like 1

Well that's a great rationale to stop listening to cops, judges and agents of all kinds because they're not perfect.

Except this mentality of yours only pipes up when Israel is the subject of discussion. So only Jesus Christ is capable of constraining Israel? If you're not Lily White, keep your mouth shut? Is that your little take home message here?

We signed the chemical, biological and nuclear treaties, dude. Pick up that fact, and own it. You miss a great deal of reality spinning around in that Zionist tail-chase that only the sinless may judge Israel.

Its like ignoring the local hard drugged dealer who pimps out underage girls because he holds an all you can eat keg party once a week.

• Like 2

Its like ignoring the local hard drugged dealer who pimps out underage girls because he holds an all you can eat keg party once a week.

So, 'splain me this: What does the President of Korea have to offer Dennis Rodman that Madonna didn't already deliver the goods on? Hmmm...

I don't know what sparked that question...was it the kegger...or...no...was it the drugged dealer...maybe...I don't know... underage girls...?

And if none are found then what, wipe isreal off the map or just find something else to condemn them for.

As I said in my first post, this thread is nothing but propaganda and I am done with it.

If none are found then maybe it's like I said, and they don't have any. Why is that yet another segue into your delusional map wiping BS? What does Israel obeying international law have to do with your propaganda addiction? I think you're full of propaganda and I'm glad to be done with you. Good riddance.

• Like 2

So, 'splain me this: What does the President of Korea have to offer Dennis Rodman that Madonna didn't already deliver the goods on? Hmmm...

I don't know what sparked that question...was it the kegger...or...no...was it the drugged dealer...maybe...I don't know... underage girls...?

Great question!

• Like 1

First the only one who can judge the jews is god.

isn't there a very obvious danger there that if a people or a nation believe that literally, that will mean that they'll feel that they can do what they want because no other nation or group of people on Earth can judge them, and they can do what they like to any other nation or people (as they did, of course, all the time in the old Testament) .

• Like 2

Maybe if those "kids" stopped trying to kill them? Dunno, just a thought.

What proportion of those that are killed are actually Terrorists? Or is it the usual case of "say that those we hit we trying to kill us; some of them probably were, after all"?

• Like 2

So it's your contention that Iran's government has NOT been anti Israel for decades? That Shia Islamic dogma calls for hatred against Jews? This is the place where the anti Israel crowd lose all respect I might have in a discussion. They will not even admit that a problem exists except for Israel's many "crimes" against humanity. It's all way too one-sided and it reeks of anti Jewish bias. I often have stated that Israel's government does stupid, inexcusable things but when I point out the unyielding hatred the Muslims and especially the Arabs of the M.E. harbor against them I'm ignored or called racist. Rafsanjani SAID this. Ahmadinejad somewhat more artfully said the same thing. The cry of Death to America, Death to Israel can be heard on any given Friday - but that rhetoric is okay apparently. I don't really care who you choose to support wingnut.... I just would appreciate the same honesty over your biases that I show over mine :)

These are the rants of someone whos got nothing logical to say. Did Rafsanjani really threaten Israel that Iran is going to nuke it or was it a misinterpretation? Do you have any other reliable citations apart from the cheesy source you have quoted before? Instead of responding to that by quoting a reliable source, you are back to your old rants and strawman accusations... that anyone that disapproves of Israel's attrocities is a Jew-Hater/Anti-Semite. If you don't even know the difference between anti-zionism and anti-semitism how do you suppose you even qualify to post in this section? How do you equate anti-zionism with anti-semitism when most of the moderate jews and the rabbis of Israel are themselves against zionism and Jewish extremism.

Those anti-Israel anti-American slogans of some crowd do not mean that the leaders of their nation are going to use nuclear weapons against other nations? The same slogans can be heard maybe ten times more in Pakistan, and it has had the the nuclear capability for many years. Maybe if you left them alone, if you quit invading their countries on false pretexts, and quit the genocide of their people you wouldn't hear those slogans that much either.

Maybe if those "kids" stopped trying to kill them? Dunno, just a thought.

We all know how you play down the mass murdering of the innocent all the time, but with such a stupid and insensitive remark of yours this time, you have simply outdone yourself.

• Like 2

isn't there a very obvious danger there that if a people or a nation believe that literally, that will mean that they'll feel that they can do what they want because no other nation or group of people on Earth can judge them, and they can do what they like to any other nation or people (as they did, of course, all the time in the old Testament) .

Isn't that the problem with the entire Middle East? The 'literal' belief that God is directing them to do whatever? Someday, many years after we are dead...humans will re-discover the region and it will be known as The Vast Sea of Glass. The only place on Earth where nothing can live.

Edit: on behalf of those who do not know that glass is made from melting sand.

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

If I had the power I would enforce a division of the region into four parts: Gaza, for the fire-breathing Palestinians; Palestine, for most Palestinians; Israel for the secularists and the Jews; Jerusalem, under some sort of international control, for the tourists and the pilgrims.

These are the rants of someone whos got nothing logical to say. Did Rafsanjani really threaten Israel that Iran is going to nuke it or was it a misinterpretation? Do you have any other reliable citations apart from the cheesy source you have quoted before? Instead of responding to that by quoting a reliable source, you are back to your old rants and strawman accusations... that anyone that disapproves of Israel's attrocities is a Jew-Hater/Anti-Semite. If you don't even know the difference between anti-zionism and anti-semitism how do you suppose you even qualify to post in this section? How do you equate anti-zionism with anti-semitism when most of the moderate jews and the rabbis of Israel are themselves against zionism and Jewish extremism.

Those anti-Israel anti-American slogans of some crowd do not mean that the leaders of their nation are going to use nuclear weapons against other nations? The same slogans can be heard maybe ten times more in Pakistan, and it has had the the nuclear capability for many years. Maybe if you left them alone, if you quit invading their countries on false pretexts, and quit the genocide of their people you wouldn't hear those slogans that much either.

We all know how you play down the mass murdering of the innocent all the time, but with such a stupid and insensitive remark of yours this time, you have simply outdone yourself.

You sir, are a liar. I do NOT advocate the "mass murder" of anyone and never have. I speak here on behalf of a country that most in the world would just as soon see GONE. The vitriol that is sprayed over that is quite something to see. It is very easy to dismiss a source that actually proves a point that is unpalatable to your dogma isn't it? Yet you regularly post up RT which is a mouthpiece for Putin and nothing more.

Instead of responding to that by quoting a reliable source, you are back to your old rants and strawman accusations... that anyone that disapproves of Israel's attrocities is a Jew-Hater/Anti-Semite.

The "race card" is the favorite card to play in this liberal new world. If you don't agree with my ideas, you must be bigot that wants the destruction of my race.

I speak here on behalf of a country that most in the world would just as soon see GONE.

Maybe the question we should be asking is why does the rest of the world want to see them gone (if that is truly the case). Are you going to use that conceited, stale argument "I'm not the problem, EVERYONE ELSE IS THE PROBLEM!" That's just nonsense. It's ridiculous. When you have a string of failed relationships, sometimes you have to sit back and ask "who's the common denominator in all of this?" Besides, they get to have their own word just for people who aren't part of their race. That's got to count for something.

• Like 2

People who refer to Israel as committing "atrocities" or "mass murders" automatically disqualify themselves from the circle of the rational, and have nothing of value to contribute. Such language is from the gutter of propaganda.

• Like 1

The "race card" is the favorite card to play in this liberal new world. If you don't agree with my ideas, you must be bigot that wants the destruction of my race.

Maybe the question we should be asking is why does the rest of the world want to see them gone (if that is truly the case). Are you going to use that conceited, stale argument "I'm not the problem, EVERYONE ELSE IS THE PROBLEM!" That's just nonsense. It's ridiculous. When you have a string of failed relationships, sometimes you have to sit back and ask "who's the common denominator in all of this?" Besides, they get to have their own word just for people who aren't part of their race. That's got to count for something.

Oh there are PLENTY of folks asking that question - always have been. I do not casually call anyone an anti semite or anti Zionist. Which two things are, more and more the same insult anyway. The whole "I'm anti Zionist" NOT anti Jew is specious at best. I'm well aware that not all Jews are in love with Zionism - witness half the population of world Jewry who have NOT returned to Israel. But it has become a code for many to use to engage in the same old behaviors from the past when attacking Jews in Israel. We are told to believe that if only Israelis will stop(and dismantle) "illegal" settlements then all will be well. That if they remove to the 1948 lines all will be well. No one stops to think about the war of annihilation that began WHEN the 1948 lines were originally drawn. The behavior of the Israelis is no worse - as a government - than any other country on earth yet they receive more criticism than most. They rightly realize that if they do not stand up for their survival then no one else would blink when they were threatened with annihilation. A day is coming where the nations finally screw up the courage to attempt to end Israel. It doesn't work out well from all I've read.

As to the exclusivity and arrogance of some Jews over their heritage - so what? If one acts like an ******* treat them as one - but do not condemn every member of a society for the acts of a few.

People who refer to Israel as committing "atrocities" or "mass murders" automatically disqualify themselves from the circle of the rational, and have nothing of value to contribute. Such language is from the gutter of propaganda.

Unless it's referring to any chosen leader of any Arabic or Islamic country, of course, then it's taken as read that they're all Mad and Evil and they're liable to commit any atrocity, however insane it may be from their point of view.

Unless it's referring to any chosen leader of any Arabic or Islamic country, of course, then it's taken as read that they're all Mad and Evil and they're liable to commit any atrocity, however insane it may be from their point of view.

Oh please give me strength.
  • Like 1

Oh there are PLENTY of folks asking that question - always have been. I do not casually call anyone an anti semite or anti Zionist. Which two things are, more and more the same insult anyway. The whole "I'm anti Zionist" NOT anti Jew is specious at best. I'm well aware that not all Jews are in love with Zionism - witness half the population of world Jewry who have NOT returned to Israel. But it has become a code for many to use to engage in the same old behaviors from the past when attacking Jews in Israel. We are told to believe that if only Israelis will stop(and dismantle) "illegal" settlements then all will be well. That if they remove to the 1948 lines all will be well. No one stops to think about the war of annihilation that began WHEN the 1948 lines were originally drawn. The behavior of the Israelis is no worse - as a government - than any other country on earth yet they receive more criticism than most. They rightly realize that if they do not stand up for their survival then no one else would blink when they were threatened with annihilation. A day is coming where the nations finally screw up the courage to attempt to end Israel. It doesn't work out well from all I've read.

As to the exclusivity and arrogance of some Jews over their heritage - so what? If one acts like an ******* treat them as one - but do not condemn every member of a society for the acts of a few.

See, there's that arrogance again. You can't honestly believe the whole world detests Israel simply because of the land it occupies...unless they are sitting on something of great value to someone else, why would anyone even bat an eye? If they want that little plot of desert, let them have it. Same with Palestinians, Iranians, etc.

Nahh there's got to be another reason. Jews have been universally despised since some of the earliest written (religious) texts and of course all the way throughout history until now. That's the question I'm asking: what drives such universal, anti-Semitic behavior?

• Like 1

Oh please give me strength.

What do you mean? Surely we saw an example of that just above;

but if it's an Islamic country then that doesn't seem to apply, and the automatic assumption is that they're all to blame.

I have a deep distrust of Islam; I think it is a dangerous religion comparable to Christianity in the Dark Ages. That said I'm sure there are plenty of fine Muslims. Their attitude toward Israel, however, is less than civilized.

• Like 1

If I had the power I would enforce a division of the region into four parts: Gaza, for the fire-breathing Palestinians; Palestine, for most Palestinians; Israel for the secularists and the Jews; Jerusalem, under some sort of international control, for the tourists and the pilgrims.

Good luck with that. They've been at it for 70 years trying to decide what belongs to who.

• Like 2

See, there's that arrogance again. You can't honestly believe the whole world detests Israel simply because of the land it occupies...unless they are sitting on something of great value to someone else, why would anyone even bat an eye? If they want that little plot of desert, let them have it. Same with Palestinians, Iranians, etc.

Nahh there's got to be another reason. Jews have been universally despised since some of the earliest written (religious) texts and of course all the way throughout history until now. That's the question I'm asking: what drives such universal, anti-Semitic behavior?

And it is an EXCELLENT question! I've often wondered it myself. But the folks who are dying to regain that little patch of desert would probably disagree with you - not me - them. They have hated Jews for time immemorial. I think it might be because no matter where they lived they stuck together (and prospered) and did not assimilate into local populations much at all. I guess that's reason enough for most people to distrust, if not outright hate a stranger. But the Muslim/Jew antipathy is a whole order of magnitude more deadly.

And it is an EXCELLENT question! I've often wondered it myself. But the folks who are dying to regain that little patch of desert would probably disagree with you - not me - them. They have hated Jews for time immemorial. I think it might be because no matter where they lived they stuck together (and prospered) and did not assimilate into local populations much at all. I guess that's reason enough for most people to distrust, if not outright hate a stranger. But the Muslim/Jew antipathy is a whole order of magnitude more deadly.

It's outright nonsense that Arabs and Jews hated either other "for time immemorial" That is another lie and you know it and you come here spewing your Zionist lies anyway.

• Like 3

It's outright nonsense that Arabs and Jews hated either other "for time immemorial" That is another lie and you know it and you come here spewing your Zionist lies anyway.

"(Muhammad said:) The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews. "

Yeah.. they've always been real buds..

"(Muhammad said:) The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews. "

Yeah.. they've always been real buds..

Another anti-Islam hit piece from our resident commander of Zion. So, another warlike tribe in the desert had a very good group of Godly messengers and Holy salesmen. That's another good reason not to be Abrahamic, my Judeo-Christian-Zionist friend.

Jews and Muslims lived at peace for hundreds of years before the birth of Israel. The anti-Jew problem wasn't in the Middle East, it was in Europe and to a lesser extent the US since we were immigrants of Europe. There were unprecedented periods of peace between Arab and Jew and you can't even acknowledge it. But it gets even worse because you don't want to reward the peace, you want to punish those people instead, for a scripture belonging to their religion, despite their behavior?

With such low to non-existent standards for excuse making, we can start wars anytime, anywhere and for virtually any reason. But you cap your rules off at "the Jews" so not to appear unreasonable.

• Like 2