Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET search could focus on alien transmitters

UM-Bot

Lots of articles actually state that they have already been found but r on government cover ups. Anyway am still waiting for something...

Seriously, extraterrestrials do want to communicate, even on a OUIJA board. They already have been doing everything that they dare to risk just to get our attention. The government is always acting out like it has something else more important to do or else was about to say someting more important yet....but damn it if they didn't simply run out of time and nobody at all heard what it was that they were going to say. Simply the government doesn't like a barking dog so they think that they can pull it's teeth.

Any idea what the underlying message from them is?

What part of E.T. Aint gonna Talk due to they already Know what level we are on ! They sawer da Movie ! Remember ? "Will Smith & -Welcome to Earth @$&$%*er "

Maybe we can't detect them because they aren't here

• Like 2

Maybe we can't detect them because they aren't here

Or maybe they are interstellar. In which case they might communicate by Quantum Mechanics using non locality.

Edited by Jacko2

Or maybe they are interstellar. In which case they might communicate by Quantum Mechanics using non locality.

No information can be sent by quantum mechanics or any other way faster than light
  • Like 1

I knew a quantum mechanic that worked at Mini-Moe& Mikes ! He said that All we need is a stand out in a field at night drink a lot of Beers,strip down ANd E.T Will be by in a Flasher ! :alien::tu:

No information can be sent by quantum mechanics or any other way faster than light

Its my understanding that "light" (photons) can also be quantum in nature. :unsure2:

But Klingons aren't that advanced. That is a fact...

Ah, yes. LEave it to the Z-man to treat science fiction as science fact.

• Like 2

Their underlying message to us has already been that they cannot work through the government hyperbole. The whole question that has been circulating about is "are we alone in the universe ?" and that is entirely wrong, and it has always become a fiasco of sorts. It has become a political circus because extraterrestrial technology [stuff that has been gathered from UFO crashes] represents an economic power that is already growing exponentally in technology fields. The government wants anything that it can use as it's 'secret weapon' and they won't allow any exraterrestrials to establish a more peaceful contact or for other purposes, for fear that somebody else will get those secrets from them first. The government doesn't have the right 'to shake them down' for their weapons technology. UFO's are often sighted and photographed, they do not seem to be a military threat to us. They have gotten tired of the government hyperbole and circus politics and want to make contact with us, and are seeking for those others who they can make contact with.

Edited by spacelizard667

That's a mighty powerful government to be able to control and "allow" what aliens can and can't do.

• Like 1

It is true that the government manipulates and controls us too in certain ways, and they could see their power evaporating if people start getting excited about meeting any extraterrestrials, just think about that for a moment. In this country the Bible represents authority to maybe a majority of people, the Bible is a major part of the swearing in process not only in our civil courts but also in government offices, but what about Buddhists, Hindus, and Muslims ? What sort of religion would space visitors bring with them to Earth and how might Earth's people be influenced by that ? The government certainly doesn't want a Buddhist, Hindu or Muslim authority to become established in this country, for obvious reasons because they would upsurp the religious authority in this country which most if not all of the US Congress has close ties with because people have made it clear that a soulless and godless Congress is unacceptable; it is a well known fact that government politics is like Big Business.

Additionally, how would you explain [to extraterrestrials] the controversy about establishing the ten commandments as the basis for the judicial system in this country, and do you really think that they can agree that there is only one god who has created the entire universe for his own use ? Supposedly people can point out that god gives them good, but what if they fail to praise god for every thing that goes wrong in their life, or for bad things that happen to them ? The bottom line here is that god can seem indifferent and that can mean that god is either an unmanifest entity or nonexistent. I do not think that they are going to buy into these Christian views and as it is, the Holy Bible stands as 'divine exacta' not as a religious theory. And that is the rationale of the Christian Churches around the world.

Edited by spacelizard667

The government will not give up any kind of control, which is why they don't admit something's flying around our airspace. They believe they themselves are our gods, another thing they'd never admit.

The government will not give up any kind of control, which is why they don't admit something's flying around our airspace. They believe they themselves are our gods, another thing they'd never admit.

For two reasons I believe,... One, what has been seen/reported is theirs and a secret. Two, they have no idea what was reported and doesnt what to look incompetent.

Yep, and not only that they can easily see that slipping through their fingers. The government seems to ecourage the right of creation or procreation, that is the ultimate authority of parentage over offspring even when they are outmatched. As well, extraterrestrials might do too much for us here and as we all know, papa spank. There is also much conflict ongoing over the God Code which has been derived from manipulation by the gospels and from the original Hebrew texts. The government certainly would not tolerate somebody taking that away from them like fortune's ball and that could be more like taking candy away from a baby, see what I mean.

Edited by spacelizard667

To get back on the topic, I don't see at all why the government spends so much of the US taxpayer's money on SETI to search for any random radio messages from space anymore since the discovery of Moon bases and anomalies on Mars, and which NASA has in no way denied their existence. So why are they not simply beaming our messages from Earth directly there ? And it is no longer like our astronauts or cosmonauts can simply plant their flag into the Lunar dust or the Martian soil and make their claim to the planet, they might be opposed in the same sense if somebody tries to make us take down the flags in Washington DC. There is doubtful controversy over the "rights of discovery" as when Christopher Columbus discovered America, and the bloody Indian Wars to take and secure the country from the Native Americans. There indeed could be other civilizations on the Moon and on Mars, and they do not have an inferiority complex about us. NASA is still talking about possibly finding microbial life on Mars, and they are not updating their programs, astronauts are not being briefed on encounters with extraterrestrials (if we are going to the Moon or to Mars then we are the invasive species there) and this does not hold any surprises over legalities considering the ongoing controversy of alien civilizations on the Moon or Mars, supposedly too they could get into trouble there. So NASA is not merely sidestepping this issue they are avoiding that matter altogether. The funny or ironic thing about " I've fallen and I can't get up and by the way, I'm on Mars..." is that the Martians might want to throw them in jail and use them like foodstuff so what do we do then, start a war ? Our respective planets are neighbors, and I also believe in the saying that "good fences make good neighbors" and there is of course their guessing whether or not that Earthlings make good neighbors or if they can anticipate trouble coming in their direction someday. So what's next ?

Edited by spacelizard667

Their underlying message to us has already been that they cannot work through the government hyperbole. The whole question that has been circulating about is "are we alone in the universe ?" and that is entirely wrong, and it has always become a fiasco of sorts. It has become a political circus because extraterrestrial technology [stuff that has been gathered from UFO crashes] represents an economic power that is already growing exponentally in technology fields. The government wants anything that it can use as it's 'secret weapon' and they won't allow any exraterrestrials to establish a more peaceful contact or for other purposes, for fear that somebody else will get those secrets from them first. The government doesn't have the right 'to shake them down' for their weapons technology. UFO's are often sighted and photographed, they do not seem to be a military threat to us. They have gotten tired of the government hyperbole and circus politics and want to make contact with us, and are seeking for those others who they can make contact with.

But the US Government is not the only one in the world, and all other Governments have more than enough capability if detecting any such Interstellar traffic, and many Governments hate America with a passion, and would not cover up for them.

Post #141 Moon bases? Good God man. Book some time at your local observatory. Take some pictures and show us all would you?

Gracious, this nonsense rivals Zoser, you two related at all by any chance?

Gracious, this nonsense rivals Zoser, you two related at all by any chance?

say about Z-Man what you want, at least I didn't experience HIM as one of those "evil government conspiracy" dudes....

Excuse me now, i get my decorative Ouija board off the wall. Just to ask them : "....seriously????" ;)

say about Z-Man what you want, at least I didn't experience HIM as one of those "evil government conspiracy" dudes....

Nope. It was an evil Vatican conspiracy to hide all evidence of ancient aliens. That was back when he was stonewalling about stone walls.

Nope. It was an evil Vatican conspiracy to hide all evidence of ancient aliens. That was back when he was stonewalling about stone walls.

oops,i see.... well, as i said : i didn't experience that.... ;)

Excuse me now, i get my decorative Ouija board off the wall. Just to ask them : "....seriously????" ;)

No?

Not "Throw away your textbooks, the machine is conditioning you to hide the truth from you"

??

How'd the board go? Funny how they insist in communicating through a bit of wood rather than a radio huh, but then again, that's advanced tech for ya! Rather ridiculous generally.

• Like 2

E.T that "Z" believe`s in ,you know the one ,the one that talks thru his telekinetic skill`s and vast knowledge in the Outter worlds. E.T `s like that are a dime a dozen ! or close, Best eatten in a good crab boil ! :tu:

• Like 1

No?

Not "Throw away your textbooks, the machine is conditioning you to hide the truth from you"

??

How'd the board go? Funny how they insist in communicating through a bit of wood rather than a radio huh, but then again, that's advanced tech for ya! Rather ridiculous generally.

is that an original Zoser quote, huh?O-kaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy.... ;) See, as i told kludge already, i didn't experience that. Means: I tend to drop out of discussions here when it starts to leave a certain level of "information is exchanged" and goes towards "flame-o-rama"... sometimes, it's enjoyable, sometimes it's just baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwring.

Anyway, that's why i probably didn't get this side of him yet.

As for the Ouija Board: I got one, but the only way i ever used it was to teach my daughter to spell. Does that mean....she was....educated by Aliens???? :o

• Like 1

is that an original Zoser quote, huh?O-kaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy.... ;) See, as i told kludge already, i didn't experience that. Means: I tend to drop out of discussions here when it starts to leave a certain level of "information is exchanged" and goes towards "flame-o-rama"... sometimes, it's enjoyable, sometimes it's just baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwring.

Anyway, that's why i probably didn't get this side of him yet.

I am sorry to say it is indeed, he calls it college mind conditioning. He often recommends people throw away textbooks and run with intuition, but he only allows his intuition to steer the debate. That is why he asks the same questions over and again, and outright refuses actual evidence, or testimony that does not agree with his interpretations and dreams.

It's also his biggest fail, he insists that real knowledge be avoided, but that's where the critical thinkers differ greatly, we say, sure, bring it all to the table, lets see how valid it is, Zoser cherry picks what he insists is the only "valid" information (something with the letters ET or UFO in it) and apply parameters to what is to be discussed. When real information is presented, he just keeps repeating himself until he sufficiently annoys his competition and they go away, which he calls victory. Did not work on me though, I gave him a fistful of facts to the bitter end, which is why he fears and avoids me now. All of his half baked nonsense has been rationalised, so he ignores the source that ousted him, and pretends nothing happened. Just like the question in the rock thread repeated, and repeated and on in an attempt to wear down the opposition, and call his continued ignorance victory.

As for the Ouija Board: I got one, but the only way i ever used it was to teach my daughter to spell. Does that mean....she was....educated by Aliens???? :o

Either way, at least something advanced came out of it, Do not tell Zoser people can learn from them, it will offend him.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

E.T that "Z" believe`s in ,you know the one ,the one that talks thru his telekinetic skill`s and vast knowledge in the Outter worlds. E.T `s like that are a dime a dozen ! or close, Best eatten in a good crab boil ! :tu:

That's them, the ones who taught man how to stack rocks........................