Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obamacare info will definitely be abused

Merc14

If you are signed onto Obamacare be advised that your rights will be violated if the left wing activists running the system deem you a threat. Here is the story on just one of these corrupt "navigators" the democrats have hired to run their power grab through health care. She organized a protest on amnesty that bussed 100's to the KS Sec of state's home! These people will stop at nothing to get their way including violence, threats of violence against family and friends and soon the release of private financial and health information gathered through Obamacare.

http://youngcons.com/wow-former-amnesty-thug-is-now-getting-taxpayer-dollars-to-be-an-obamacare-navigator/

• Like 5

Sorry, but when I see a webpage titled ",,WOW-FORMER-AMNESTY-THUG.." I won't click on it. I've found that such childish headlines give a really good indication of the sort of folks who are running it and who will most likely exaggerate/beatup and misrepresent whatever they can get hold of, as long as it supports their mindset.

And boy, is this a mindset... Here in Australia, we have long had a medical safety net system to ensure that low income earners are protected, just as we have disability benefits etc. Hell, it's not a perfect system, and yep, there is a bit of corruption over here also, but there is no perfect gov't anywhere and I'm happy to pay my taxes for that sort of thing - seems to me to be the whole idea of actually having a government..

And frankly, I think it's very clear that you get the government you deserve. What are you doing about this perceived problem? Has something illegal happened? If so, why aren't there court cases happening - I mean, you can't threaten violence and get away with it over there, can you? Cynically I could suggest that for political mileage it would be real easy to claim such threats without naming names and then claim the threatened folk are just too frightened to report anything officially... Yeah, ok. Is the US really that bad..? If so I ain't visiting it anytime soon, and mebbe you should move..

• Like 2

The IRS targeted right wing groups. So it wouldn't surprise me

• Like 3

Sorry, but when I see a webpage titled ",,WOW-FORMER-AMNESTY-THUG.." I won't click on it. I've found that such childish headlines give a really good indication of the sort of folks who are running it and who will most likely exaggerate/beatup and misrepresent whatever they can get hold of, as long as it supports their mindset.

And boy, is this a mindset... Here in Australia, we have long had a medical safety net system to ensure that low income earners are protected, just as we have disability benefits etc. Hell, it's not a perfect system, and yep, there is a bit of corruption over here also, but there is no perfect gov't anywhere and I'm happy to pay my taxes for that sort of thing - seems to me to be the whole idea of actually having a government..

And frankly, I think it's very clear that you get the government you deserve. What are you doing about this perceived problem? Has something illegal happened? If so, why aren't there court cases happening - I mean, you can't threaten violence and get away with it over there, can you? Cynically I could suggest that for political mileage it would be real easy to claim such threats without naming names and then claim the threatened folk are just too frightened to report anything officially... Yeah, ok. Is the US really that bad..? If so I ain't visiting it anytime soon, and mebbe you should move..

When an individual has a history of abusive acts against political enemies and is then placed in a very sensitive position of trust I can see the logic of being concerned that they might act in such a way again. This administration is either a reflection that America has indeed gotten to be THAT bad OR that said administration is an abhorrent aberration. Either way it is something to be mindful of!
  • Like 2

Honestly, I expect all internet information to be abused by both the right and the left in the future. It would be naïve to think that the right won't do it just because it is your party.

• Like 2

Honestly, I expect all internet information to be abused by both the right and the left in the future. It would be naïve to think that the right won't do it just because it is your party.

That is not what that article is about, it is about scaring people to refrain from signing up so they can say: see, we told you it would b a failure!

• Like 1

Actually, once you sign up for Obamacare on the online exchanges, if you can sign up, they can give out your personal medical history to other government agencies, as well as the police.

Link: http://washingtonexa...article/2531990

Link: http://www.atr.org/i...uncle-sam-a7682

Link: http://lawattorneyle...with-obamacare/

obamacare.jpg

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 1

Actually, once you sign up for Obamacare on the online exchanges, if you can sign up, they can give out your personal medical history to other government agencies, as well as the police.

Link: http://washingtonexa...article/2531990

Link: http://www.atr.org/i...uncle-sam-a7682

Link: http://lawattorneyle...with-obamacare/

obamacare.jpg

If medical professionals give out your medical records to law enforcement agencies, then people will lie about their personal health details and may not receive the correct treatment/diagnosis. Can you imagine going to your doctor with an addiction issue and having the police turn up and take you away?

• Like 1

If you are signed onto Obamacare be advised that your rights will be violated if the left wing activists running the system deem you a threat. Here is the story on just one of these corrupt "navigators" the democrats have hired to run their power grab through health care. She organized a protest on amnesty that bussed 100's to the KS Sec of state's home! These people will stop at nothing to get their way including violence, threats of violence against family and friends and soon the release of private financial and health information gathered through Obamacare.

http://youngcons.com...care-navigator/

They are full of hate and do not have your best interests at heart.

It's all about control.

Did you notice that on the ObamaCare website that 1st they get your personal information THEN

they throw the Bronze Plan etc premiums at you at the very end. If you then flee the webpage, it is too late.

They already have your vital information.

• Like 1

The IRS targeted right wing groups. So it wouldn't surprise me

It's the logical next step. Target political adversaries. DOJ has given us all a GREEN light !

No prosecutions.

http://youngcons.com...care-navigator/

So a country starts with 500,000 poor people who need free healthcare.

When the healthcare comes in the tax payer and corporations have to pay for it. Thats shrinks the economy by driving up business operating costs which means they find it harder to compete in hard-bid markets. The end result is you now have 5,000,000 poor people.

Carry on with the lefty fantasies and you end up like the Soviets where nobody has two pennies to rub together. This is the end of the USA. Reagons fine work is being undone and the American GDP will now shrink because of it.

Edited by SilentHunter

They are full of hate and do not have your best interests at heart.

It's all about control.

Did you notice that on the ObamaCare website that 1st they get your personal information THEN

they throw the Bronze Plan etc premiums at you at the very end. If you then flee the webpage, it is too late.

They already have your vital information.

Exactly what vital information will the government get from you on the website that they don't already have?

• Like 1

So a country starts with 500,000 poor people who need free healthcare.

When the healthcare comes in the tax payer and corporations have to pay for it. Thats shrinks the economy by driving up business operating costs which means they find it harder to compete in hard-bid markets. The end result is you now have 5,000,000 poor people.

Carry on with the lefty fantasies and you end up like the Soviets where nobody has two pennies to rub together. This is the end of the USA. Reagons fine work is being undone and the American GDP will now shrink because of it.

For a person making 50k a year, $922 of what he pays in insurance premiums a year go to cover the uninsured. $432 of what that person makes goes to entitlement programs for the poor. Last time I checked...$922 was higher than $432..but, what do I know?

Exactly what vital information will the government get from you on the website that they don't already have?

Your Healthcare Information should be private.

We should not hand over our medical charts and info like a mindless drone.

Oh...so now you are filling out a medical chart online? Oh really Ken? Or are you filling out health information? I have applied to jobs that ask your health information...

That is not what that article is about, it is about scaring people to refrain from signing up so they can say: see, we told you it would b a failure!

LMFAO. I think Sebelius and the rest of her crew took care of this for us so no conspiracy needed.

• Like 2

LMFAO. I think Sebelius and the rest of her crew took care of this for us so no conspiracy needed.

AND Sebelius is obviously - hiding ? - from hardball questions waiting for her at the U.S. Congress.

She has plenty of time to run and play over at the Daily Show with Jon Stewart !

Softball questions only please.

• Like 1

Oh...so now you are filling out a medical chart online? Oh really Ken? Or are you filling out health information? I have applied to jobs that ask your health information...

Unless the job has certain physical requirements, can you lift 50 pounds for example, it's illegal for them to ask such questions.

• Like 1

Unless the job has certain physical requirements, can you lift 50 pounds for example, it's illegal for them to ask such questions.

Oh they are asking ALL KINDS OF QUESTIONS over at the ObamaCare Website!

They are asking for information that is - none of their business - !

Oh they are asking ALL KINDS OF QUESTIONS over at the ObamaCare Website!

They are asking for information that is - none of their business - !

How about some examples Ken? Or are you just following your MO of restating what you "heard"?

How about some examples Ken? Or are you just following your MO of restating what you "heard"?

Go over there and see for yourself.

Here you go:

Dr.Richard Amerling, an associate professor of medicine at Albert Einstein Medical College explained that your medical record should be

a story created by you and your doctor solely for your treatment and benefit. The Obama Administration's electronic record requirements

are turning it into an interrogation and the data will NOT be kept confidential.

ObamaCare = Step in the wrong direction

Go over there and see for yourself.

Here you go:

Dr.Richard Amerling, an associate professor of medicine at Albert Einstein Medical College explained that your medical record should be

a story created by you and your doctor solely for your treatment and benefit. The Obama Administration's electronic record requirements

are turning it into an interrogation and the data will NOT be kept confidential.

ObamaCare = Step in the wrong direction

You did not provide one single example of the questions. You have also not said how medical information can be used to harm an individual, or how the government plans to use it. How hard is it to provide requested information on something in which you are clearly an expert?

You did not provide one single example of the questions. You have also not said how medical information can be used to harm an individual, or how the government plans to use it. How hard is it to provide requested information on something in which you are clearly an expert?

There is a disclaimer on the webpage.

"Patient Privacy Goes Out The Window !"

Eric Bolling revealed that fact last week.

The U.S. Government should stick its nose somewhere else.

There is a disclaimer on the webpage.

"Patient Privacy Goes Out The Window !"

Eric Bolling revealed that fact last week.

The U.S. Government should stick its nose somewhere else.

Examples Ken..it shouldn't be that hard.