Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man cuts off own testicles and delays wedding

CatFromHell

Was that after the priest asked " If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace." :blink:

Edited by shaddow134

my first impression of this heading was that the groom cut his own testicals off to delay HIS wedding... i thought man surely it cant be that bad!

Wow, what would you been thinking to make you do something like that, ill never understand harming ones self

A spokesman for Essex Police said: “Police were called by the ambulance service to the church at around 12.25pm. A man with mental health problems was found in the church with serious injuries. He was taken to hospital to be treated. The man was later referred for a mental health assessment.”

http://www.brentwood..._off_testicles/

ASSESSMENT? they already knew what his problem was, he had mental health problems and it just got upgraded to a category..... *snip*

Mind you, you got to have some balls to do what he did. :whistle:

Edited by Saru
Removed profanity
  • Like 1

Mind you, you got to have some balls to do what he did. :whistle:

HAHAHAHAHA.....

Do-it-yourself neutering. Love it. At least he won't be perpetuating his insanity.

Seriously, does one really need an "assessment" after what he did? Really?

Edited by Ryu
  • Like 1

HAHAHAHAHA.....

Do-it-yourself neutering. Love it. At least he won't be perpetuating his insanity.

Seriously, does one really need an "assessment" after what he did? Really?

they will assess him, give him a couple of pain killers for his "lose" and up his dose of Fluphenazine, and then send him home.

Well, yeah. I agree but this is not something that "just" happened out of the blue. There had to be warning signs that he could do something this drastic.

I mean one can be a neurotic or quirky but people who can mutilate themselves like this then go on a raging rampage...well there just had to be some major signs people chose to ignore.

• Like 1

Poor crazy fellow. We should have pity for those who are this mentally ill.

And their doctors should be helping them more instead of letting back onto society with a prescription in one hand and note for their next appointment in the other.

But this has been a long standing issue and possibly another thread.

Pity costs money. Rejection is free.

No.

"The quality of mercy is not strained.

It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven.

Upon the place beneath it is twice blessed.

It blesseth him that gives and him that takes." ~William Shakespeare~

• Like 2

It does make one wonder why his family and friends did not see that this fellow was sick and needed help.

I think sometimes people think these things will just "pass" as if it is a phase or something. Maybe and maybe not.

But a person just doesn't wake up one day and say to himself "I think I am gonna go hacking off my man-bits today. Sounds like a blast."

Well..at any rate I hope the poor guy gets the help he needs.

• Like 1

ASSESSMENT? they already knew what his problem was, he had mental health problems and it just got upgraded to a category..... *snip*

I'd like to nominate Saru for Best Unintentional Pun of the Week.

• Like 3

I'd like to nominate Saru for Best Unintentional Pun of the Week.

I will second that. :yes:

It's possible he heard the church choir on his way in and decided they hadn't got enough sopranos! s5101.gif

• Like 2