Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Would be your Last Meal?

TheVeryFirstDinosaur

If you were awaiting electrocution, firing squad, lethal injection, etc...what would you request your last meal to be?

For me...

Grilled White Tail Deer loin cuts, marinated in Trinidad Moruga sauce and Jim Beam, seasoned with garlic. Medium rare.

Fried Okra.

Sauerkraut.

Grilled Corn.

Cheesy Scallop Potatoes.

Pumpkin Honey Bread.

Served with an Arrogant b****** Ale.

Edited by Shrine Builder
  • Like 3

I was gonna think of something else, but what you said sounds epic. Although I would have 6 large Tiger Prawns fried in garlic, chillie and butter on top of the steak and probably have Double Maxim to drink.

Tenderloin steak, bake potato with a pint of sour cream, spring green salad with blue cheese dressing, cheese cake with strawberries.

Jessica Alba. :)

136134325638571251.GIF

• Like 4

Yeah.

A huge shrimp cocktail . lobster in drawn butter, some stemmed string beans in butter, a couple of white castles belly bombers, a side of lasagna, a bowl of awesome buta Ramen, a side coffee Vietnamese pho and spring rolls a vanilla egg cream, creme brulee and an awesome cup of tea with clotted cream and scones and jam.

Maybe a side of pernil with yellow rice and beans, or some red beans and rice with dirty ham bits and fried green tomatoes and remoulade sauce.

Ohhhhhhhhhh....... Too many.

I'm deathly allergic to shell fish too , so if I have to die...

• Like 1

I would like a Chinese take away, no: 23, 11, 34 and a 17

And I would like to go and collect it myself please.

• Like 4

Given that I know spicy food causes my arrhythmia to go into tachycardia, I'd ask for some of those "so hot your head explodes" jalapinos, about a dozen of them and rob them the privilage of killing me - mwhahahahahahahahaha

• Like 5

Yeah.

A huge shrimp cocktail . lobster in drawn butter, some stemmed string beans in butter, a couple of white castles belly bombers, a side of lasagna, a bowl of awesome buta Ramen, a side coffee Vietnamese pho and spring rolls a vanilla egg cream, creme brulee and an awesome cup of tea with clotted cream and scones and jam.

Maybe a side of pernil with yellow rice and beans, or some red beans and rice with dirty ham bits and fried green tomatoes and remoulade sauce.

Ohhhhhhhhhh....... Too many.

I'm deathly allergic to shell fish too , so if I have to die...

SNEAKY!!! Have great food and then die on your own terms!

Eggs Benedict until they came out my ears.

The electricity from the chair will make sure they do.,

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

A ton of mashed potato, chicken dippers (haha), baked beans and broccoli and gravy. Yeah I'm a freak when it comes to random food combos. Uhm chocolate cheesecake and double cream afterwards and vanilla milkshake to drink!!

• Like 1

Lamb drizzled with homemade mint sauce,baby new potatoes and asparagus,lightly steamed with Butter.

Strawberry shortcake and Cornish clotted cream.

I'd just want a huge bottle of rum.

Sailor Jerry's?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

IT would be 1 pint o gin & 100 valiums

Hmmm...

Stuffed crust Supreme from Pizza Hut and a bowl of Cheesecake and Chocolate Ice Cream. :D

a nice vintage bottle of berger absinthe and a havana cigar

• Like 2

Roast Dodo bird. I'll wait for them to clone.

• Like 1