Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Would be your Last Meal?

TheVeryFirstDinosaur

• 2 weeks later...

One of Mrs.E's bread puddings. (Whatever fate awaited me afterwards at the hands of the executioner would pale in comparison!)

s9174.gif

• Like 1

Fat off the Bacon, cabbage, mash smothered in butter.

Also love pork fat! Yum!

Ok so ive thought about this.

If i'm gonna be put to death, im more than likely a serial killer. Now given that, id have time in the court process before I die, time enough to gain a following of people for my cause, I'd have one of them willing to voluntarily donate some meat from themselves.

Id eat that, rotissere with fresh green beans with garlic butter and almonds, red potatoes with black pepper, vodka martini to drink, bear sausage, grits, and mac n cheese Guiness milkshake, finishing it up with swordfish, thatd id use in an ill fated attempt to kill a guard.

id eat evrything and more **** my figure im dying lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'd ask for the world's rarest truffle. Then while they were searching for it, I'd tunnel my way to freedom. Of course, then I'd miss eating the world's rarest truffle. Quite the quandary.

• Like 1

A debris po-boy from Mother's with a pile of shoe string fries, followed by fried chicken from Dooky Chase's. And some bread pudding from one of them plantation restaurants.

• 2 months later...

I was gonna think of something else, but what you said sounds epic. Although I would have 6 large Tiger Prawns fried in garlic, chillie and butter on top of the steak and probably have Double Maxim to drink.

I've changed my mind, I'd want a Balti Pizza with vindaloo sauce to dip it in as well as a side order of 2 cheeseburgers and then enough single malt Jura whisky to make sure it really was my last meal.

Pavlova, with extra lashings of passionfruit syrup and stacked on fruit and cream.

I think Id have the biggest greasiest and tastiest meal from the "heart Attack Grill"... then maybe Id die eating it and thus avoid execution!!

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/heart-attack-grill.html

blog-heart-attack-grill1.jpg

With the onions and tomatoes and some of the cheese that is not all that deadly, on occasion.

• Like 1

Grr. that's twice I've said Jessica Alba. Sorry, pilgrims. I'm at an awkward age.

In Texas at least they have scrapped last meal requests

http://blog.chron.com/thetexican/2013/06/no-fancy-last-meal-for-the-500th-texas-execution-but-the-condemned-still-get-a-privilege-their-victims-were-denied/#1133101=0

TBH, if I was about to die I don't think I could get anything down anyway, and dare I say, if youre a nasty prisoner on Dearth Row - usually for murdering/raping someone etc.. I dont really think you should have your needs attended too like that

• Like 1

I agree. the guards shoulddn't tell them when they are to be executed. just haul them outa bed one night when they look cosy in their bunks and lynch them from a tree. (with a noisy audience of good pilgrims)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have to ask for Lobster and Scallops, then Strawberry cheese cake. I am allergic to strawberries so they either have to postpone their plans to execute me while I recover or hurry up before the reaction kills me. Either way, I get a nice meal and eat something I want and can not normally have.

I would have no appetite at all but would ask for one big, fat and shiny - pro rolled, medical marijuana joint.

• Like 2

Filet mignon.

So much of it that it makes me sick.

Once that occurs and the tank is empty again, i'd push my luck and ask for lasagna.

• Like 1