Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sen. Ted Cruz Gets 8 Minute Standing Ovation!

CyberKen

Oh, but - always seek the truth-.....the dems really are - vulnerable - in the U.S. Senate for the November 2014 Election.

Just ask Dem. Bob Beckel.

BTW, it's just going to get worse in 2014 for Obama and the democrats up for re-election.

We have something special planned for January 2014. - New Trump Card - :tu:

I have something special planned for you right now...

1) Many Americans now literally HATE anything associated with the "Tea Party"

2) The Republican party is imploding from factional extremists.

3) The Dems will take 2016 for certainty(and perhaps even 2014) because few can now even trust a Republican anything.

4) The "shutdown", lead by the Republicans, cost us Billions of dollars and achieved absolutely nothing, except permanently smearing their own party.

5) If they attempt the same in a January or whenever I will, for the first time in my life, be gladly willing to participate in a "march" against these incredible idiots.

I know not much of anything when it comes to politics. But I will say this, I agree with Ted Cruz.

I too, do not like Green Eggs and Ham. :gun:

Edited by Ogbin

Even Ted Bundy and the Richard Ramirez had fans......

• Like 3

I have something special planned for you right now...

1) Many Americans now literally HATE anything associated with the "Tea Party"

2) The Republican party is imploding from factional extremists.

3) The Dems will take 2016 for certainty(and perhaps even 2014) because few can now even trust a Republican anything.

4) The "shutdown", lead by the Republicans, cost us Billions of dollars and achieved absolutely nothing, except permanently smearing their own party.

5) If they attempt the same in a January or whenever I will, for the first time in my life, be gladly willing to participate in a "march" against these incredible idiots.

The Secular Progressive hate everybody. Some things never change.

The numbers of conservatives is growing in ALL 50 STATES. :tu:

The Tea Party /GOP will take back the U.S. Senate November 2014.

-----

BTW, have you heard that factional extremists on the left want Speaker Boehner arrested for - sedition - ?

Left Wing Loons Becoming Unhinged : Progressive MoveOn.org

MoveOn wants the DOJ to arrest Speaker Boehner for - sedition -. :td:

Twenty four billion dollar hit to the economy just for a silly polls popularity contest?

Senator Ted Cruz successfully took the Tea Party Crown away from Marco Rubio. :tu:

You make congress seem like a bunch of selfish preppies in high school. Personally, I think they ALL should be arrested for sedition.

• Like 1

Twenty four billion dollar hit to the economy just for a silly polls popularity contest?

You make congress seem like a bunch of selfish preppies in high school. Personally, I think they ALL should be arrested for sedition.

Shutdown Success ! The Sequester is STILL the The Law of the Land. :tu:

Income verification added to ObamaCare.

Also, Corrupt Sen. Mitch McConnell caught throwing $2.9 Billion at a pork barrel project. - Kentucky Kickback -

It's on Page 13.

The implementation of the ACA (aka Obamacare) looks to be one huge debacle, going well into November, perhaps beyond. Insurance companies have left states, cost of premiums are up in all but a handful of states, deductibles up, employee hours being cut and so forth. My local physician said he may opt out and/or retire because of the ACA and he's not alone. In some state as few as one or even zero people have either wanted to sign up or, thanks to the system, could not sign up. Obama is trying to get help from Verizon to fix the problems. I had Verizon, no comment.

If this really goes south, and it certainly has the potential, I wonder who will be hurt more, those who warned the public and tried to stop/defund/postpone it or those who said, "Full steam ahead?" Time will tell.

• Like 2

The implementation of the ACA (aka Obamacare) looks to be one huge debacle, going well into November, perhaps beyond. Insurance companies have left states, cost of premiums are up in all but a handful of states, deductibles up, employee hours being cut and so forth. My local physician said he may opt out and/or retire because of the ACA and he's not alone. In some state as few as one or even zero people have either wanted to sign up or, thanks to the system, could not sign up. Obama is trying to get help from Verizon to fix the problems. I had Verizon, no comment.

If this really goes south, and it certainly has the potential, I wonder who will be hurt more, those who warned the public and tried to stop/defund/postpone it or those who said, "Full steam ahead?" Time will tell.

History Repeating Itself ?

Once the U.S. Government fouls up a huge project like this, it isn't so easy to untangle. Great Britain undertook a program to upgrade

the information technology of the NHS : National Health Service in 2002.

9 years and 6 Billion Pounds later (That's $9.6 Billion US Dollars), the British government had to scrap the program entirely!

It must have run into a glitch.

$9 billion in 9 years isn't so bad..that's $1 billion a year. The GOP costs us over $1 billion a day with their shutdown antics.

• Like 1

$9 billion in 9 years isn't so bad..that's $1 billion a year. The GOP costs us over $1 billion a day with their shutdown antics.

By successfully - preserving - the Sequester, the Tea Party - saved - us $$$ Billions and Billions!

Want Proof? Go to USDebtClock.org. --- Find the U.S. Federal Budget Deficit ---.

I recommend using the Firefox Browser.

The number is getting smaller. The liberals in congress want the Sequester gone.

If they get their way, then that number will get - larger -. See how that works?

By successfully - preserving - the Sequester, the Tea Party - saved - us $$$ Billions and Billions!

Want Proof? Go to USDebtClock.org. --- Find the U.S. Federal Budget Deficit ---.

I recommend using the Firefox Browser.

The number is getting smaller. The liberals in congress want the Sequester gone.

If they get their way, then that number will get - larger -. See how that works?

I don't know how many times someone has to repeat themselves for it to actually sink in with you...so I will make attempt number 67 and see if it works. Sequestration was ALREADY included in the continuing resolution that was approved, and would have remained in place EVEN IF there was no government shutdown. Do you understand that ken? Do you understand that sequestration and the government shutdown were not intertwined as you are trying to lead everyone (or maybe convince yourself) to believe? Can you comprehend anything I just said at all?

I don't know how many times someone has to repeat themselves for it to actually sink in with you...so I will make attempt number 67 and see if it works. Sequestration was ALREADY included in the continuing resolution that was approved, and would have remained in place EVEN IF there was no government shutdown. Do you understand that ken? Do you understand that sequestration and the government shutdown were not intertwined as you are trying to lead everyone (or maybe convince yourself) to believe? Can you comprehend anything I just said at all?

Wake up!

The dems - could- have demanded that the Sequester be R E P E A L E D.

We distracted them by demanding that ObamaCare be 100% defunded. - Sen. Ted Cruz Filibuster -

The dems want the Sequester Law of the Land.......GONE.

BTW, i also know that the Kentucky Kickback and the Debt Ceiling are not --- intertwined --- but it got bundled in there anyway.

$2,918,000,000 B O O N D O G G L E in Kentucky.

Wake up!

The dems - could- have demanded that the Sequester be R E P E A L E D.

We distracted them by demanding that ObamaCare be 100% defunded. - Sen. Ted Cruz Filibuster -

The dems want the Sequester Law of the Land.......GONE.

BTW, i also know that the Kentucky Kickback and the Debt Ceiling are not --- intertwined --- but it got bundled in there anyway.

$2,918,000,000 B O O N D O G G L E in Kentucky.

The democrats aren't stupid enough to try to negotiate on an already approved continuing resolution the day before it was supposed to go into effect. They let the GOP shoot themselves in the foot with that one. And your "kentucky kickback" was approved in the original document in August as well. One more time Ken..If there was no government shutdown, the "kentucky kickback" and sequestration would have still been in effect. Got it?

One more time Ken..If there was no government shutdown, the "kentucky kickback" and sequestration would have still been in effect. Got it?

I'm betting no.

Isn't taking the Tea Party crown a little like putting on Darth Vader's helmet at this point? Well, he was second in command, so maybe it's more like putting on the Emperor's robes. That's not right either though, because the Tea Party doesn't have nearly that much power, thank goodness.

The standing ovation thing makes me embarrassed to be a Texan, not that Bush Jr didn't already do that...

The democrats aren't stupid enough to try to negotiate on an already approved continuing resolution the day before it was supposed to go into effect. They let the GOP shoot themselves in the foot with that one. And your "kentucky kickback" was approved in the original document in August as well. One more time Ken..If there was no government shutdown, the "kentucky kickback" and sequestration would have still been in effect. Got it?

Weren't you watching???

That's why Obama invited Paul Ryan to the White House. - Wheel and Deal -

Paul Ryan: "I understand that Obama wants relief from the Sequester. Let talk." They did. Remember ???

Did you fall asleep ? They burned the midnight oil and worked all night. In the end Obama just threw it to the senate.

BTW, yes the boondoggle was already approved for $775,000,000.

Your hero Sen. Mitch McConnell just made it worse by adding another $2.1 Billion to the 26 year lost cause.

Read the bill. Page 13.

Weren't you watching???

That's why Obama invited Paul Ryan to the White House. - Wheel and Deal -

Paul Ryan: "I understand that Obama wants relief from the Sequester. Let talk." They did. Remember ???

Did you fall asleep ? They burned the midnight oil and worked all night. In the end Obama just threw it to the senate.

BTW, yes the boondoggle was already approved for $775,000,000.

Your hero Sen. Mitch McConnell just made it worse by adding another $2.1 Billion to the 26 year lost cause.

Read the bill. Page 13.

If you really want to help the tea party ken, you should consider NEVER posting in there defense. Your level of understanding and intelligence does a very good job at discrediting them. When people see you and realize you are in favor of the tea party, if they ever had any thoughts of suppporting them, it is gone.

But, we both know it is a lost cause. You will continue to be a good little parrot and post and repost and repost the thoughts of others.

If you really want to help the tea party ken, you should consider NEVER posting in there defense. Your level of understanding and intelligence does a very good job at discrediting them. When people see you and realize you are in favor of the tea party, if they ever had any thoughts of suppporting them, it is gone.

But, we both know it is a lost cause. You will continue to be a good little parrot and post and repost and repost the thoughts of others.

You should try a google search on the Kentucky Kickback Project.

It's a waste of money. Go look for yourself.

It's called the Olmsted Lock and Dam Project.

Politicians are addicted to deficit spending.

On the plus side we did add income verification to the ObamaCare Train Wreck. It makes sense to minimize the damage until we get

ObamaCare repealed and replaced with something reasonable. :tu:

You should try a google search on the Kentucky Kickback Project.

It's a waste of money. Go look for yourself.

It's called the Olmsted Lock and Dam Project.

Politicians are addicted to deficit spending.

On the plus side we did add income verification to the ObamaCare Train Wreck. It makes sense to minimize the damage until we get

ObamaCare repealed and replaced with something reasonable. :tu:

A waste of money that was costs 12% of what the GOP mandated government shutdown cost. And before you say it..I will. Sequestration would have still been in affect with no shutdown..so don't try to dance around with that babble.

A waste of money that was costs 12% of what the GOP mandated government shutdown cost. And before you say it..I will. Sequestration would have still been in affect with no shutdown..so don't try to dance around with that babble.

It's entirely possible to make changes to and repeal the Sequester.

Paul Ryan said so.

Go check.

It appears that you gave up on killing the Sequester. Obama has not.

January 2014 : Round 2

Edited by CyberKen

It's entirely possible to make changes to and repeal the Sequester.

Paul Ryan said so.

Go check.

It appears that you gave up on killing the Sequester. Obama has not.

January 2014 : Round 2

Of course it is possible. But the democrats were not willing to hold the American people hostage to get their demands met.

Of course it is possible. But the democrats were not willing to hold the American people hostage to get their demands met.

You are going to LOVE THIS: Ann Coulter view on the Government Shutdown.

I hope you are sitting down when you watch this video.

You are going to LOVE THIS: Ann Coulter view on the Government Shutdown.

I hope you are sitting down when you watch this video.

[media=]

[/media]

Fox News Channel is only good as a drinking game.

Every time they say Democrat or Republican, DRINK! You'll be so smashed so fast, you'll be thinking a lot better politically though.

• Like 1

Fox News Channel is only good as a drinking game.

Every time they say Democrat or Republican, DRINK! You'll be so smashed so fast, you'll be thinking a lot better politically though.

Did you hear what Ann Coulter actually said ?! Wow! The Tea Party / GOP played it beautifully!

Obama Approval 37%

Did you hear what Ann Coulter actually said ?! Wow! The Tea Party / GOP played it beautifully!

Obama Approval 37%

All I heard was Coke Pepsi Coke Pepsi Coke Pepsi Coke Pepsi Coke Pepsi.... and something about screwing the American people.

40% of Americans do not vote because they do not drink Coke or Pepsi.