Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photos of ufo's leaving sea-U.K.

Spacenut56

seagulls, pelicans...whatever else dips in the sea to catch a fish and take off again

• Like 1

Before they completely distorted the picture by enlarging it, they looked like seagulls.

Have some people never seen seagulls before? obviously not.

• Like 1

Yeah, another UFO pic that shows so little in detail that many can let assumption take paramount. Obviously its Aliens, come on right, Occam's Razor.

that is why i stop believing...exactly due to these type of sketchy pictures....STOP posting birds/planes/light effects/balloons/parachutes/etc...as UFO's... it's disgusting!

Edited by qxcontinuum

Not very convincing. A couple of pixilated, fuzzy photos and we are supposed to get a UFO from that?

Even on "close-up" it still looked like some sea bird to me.

Too bad it wasn't a video but seriously, are people really this out-of-touch with nature that when they see a object over the water they immediately think "OMG! It's a UFO!!!!!! Call the marines! Call the Police! Call the MIB..."

• Like 1

http://www.ufosnw.co...-pm-local-time/

Zoser, you may be familiar with this. I thought it was quite interesting. Not too many ufo's caught leaving the sea.

Well I am not Zoser, and I am thankful for for that, but if you are interested in research, here is A LINK to the Blue Book Reports of UFO's at Sea in PDF Form. Whether one agrees with conclusions or what not, it will give you a genuine record of reported sightings, which I would think a good place to start if interested in furthering your knowledge of that claimed aspect.

The photos do not seem to show anything actually leaving the water from what I can see. Could be thing falling into the sea, or floating above it for what they show.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

http://www.ufosnw.co...-pm-local-time/

Zoser, you may be familiar with this. I thought it was quite interesting. Not too many ufo's caught leaving the sea.

Interesting. Not too much detail as commented on by others. Interesting that the location is close to your other image where the engineer took pictures of two objects.

Thanks for sharing.

Interesting. Not too much detail as commented on by others. Interesting that the location is close to your other image where the engineer took pictures of two objects.

Thanks for sharing.

I know it was quite close. Your welcome.