Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Jinn' caught on camera in Makkah

Brian Topp

Security cameras planted in the Western Saudi town of Makkah appears to have caught what could be a jinn (ghost), clad in white but without a face.

*Snip*

Read More: http://www.emirates2...-10-11-1.524231

[Please note, I am a skeptic, i do not believe this is evidence for I never seen a security camera positioned like that at a mall]

Edited by Still Waters
Removed copyrighted image
  • Like 1

Jinn are neither ghosts nor demons but their own species, and would never go into a settled area like that: they stay in the desert.

• Like 1

looks like the old classic of a double exposure to me…As i think we can all see a lot more than just the full body burqa flipping from a positive to negative image…There's the big sign over the roof and then the extra people in the mid ground too, if you look.

Apart from, a Jinn doesn't look like that either but i'm not going to go into that here.

Edited by Blue Star

Just the one pic?

Where are the rest?

A Saudi newspaper said the creature was filmed by all security cameras

http://www.emirates247.com/news/region/jinn-caught-on-camera-in-makkah-ahead-of-hajj-2013-10-11-1.524231

• Like 1

So the security camera is standing on a tripod in the middle of the mall? Because that's what it looks like.

• Like 2

Its wearing the Turin shroud, wondered where that got to, was going to wear it today.

And I thought it looked like a traditional Jewish prayer shawl. . . in any event, I wonder if this is a wee bit o' proppy-ganda as well as whatever it 'really' is.

Aren't the Jinn invisible?

• Like 1

Aren't the Jinn invisible?

Maybe that's why the shroud/shawl, like The Invisible Man wearing bandages and coat.

• Like 1

I don't know why they say they cannot see a face. I see eyes and a big nose.

An Arabic or Hebraic--or other--big nose?

• Like 1