Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Iranian fighter jet UFO encounters revealed

UM-Bot

Iran's combat aircraft pilots have had more than their fair share of close encounters over the years.

While the interception of drones by military aircraft over Iranian airspace is nothing new, on the odd occasion these call-outs have proven to be anything but routine. In 2004, an unusual wave of drone sightings was reported following the announcement that a heavy water nuclear reactor was to be constructed near Arak.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/256620/iranian-fighter-jet-ufo-encounters-revealed

I wouldnt be surprised if it was the next generation spy toys from China, or even the US.

• Like 3

I wouldnt be surprised if it was the next generation spy toys from China, or even the US.

ha yeh, ESPECIALLY over Iran :lol:

Hmmm ... yes and it gives special credance to the story that the video included shows a scene from "Independence Day." Yep, clearly credible.

Nah. They are much cleverer that you think. They have observed many types of exotic US drones over the years and even brought a few of them down. Nothing exists in the USAF that they don't know of.

The 1976 Tehran incident also involved some US personnel I think.

I don't buy it Hazz.

If memory serves that 1976 incident was a high profile report. As I recall it involved a member of the Iranian equivalent of our Air Force and a ufo.

• Like 1

With most UFO sightings I lean toward terrestrial tech. I personally believe we have had inertia/gravity nullifying tech for a while now. Sight: TR3-B.

Huh. I realize the widespread use of drones these days could be mistaken for alien UFO's, but the flight characteristics of some appear to far exceed the capabilities of drones(if those reports are accurate)

I'm just glad that other countries are releasing reports, because the US seems to favor a virtual "blackout" on official reports.

• Like 1

With most UFO sightings I lean toward terrestrial tech. I personally believe we have had inertia/gravity nullifying tech for a while now. Sight: TR3-B.

Be careful when you use the word 'we'.

The only truly exotic UFO's that humans could conceivably be flying are those from Area 51. The USAF as far as I can tell have nothing that is not common knowledge.

Area 51 is a different kettle of fish. No one knows who works there, what they work on, what their budget is and who they are responsible to. Collaboration with ET's at that location now and in the past cannot be ruled out.

That is where to look. Not to post WW2 circular tin cans that sound like out of tune Spitfires.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

1976 Tehran UFO incident is considered as an example of “alien mechanic craft” for some UFO researchers. “The incident is particularly notable for the electromagnetic interference effects observed upon aircraft”, but this kind of effect can also be created by the alien’s biologic UFO too ( UFO form by few energy beings), which could include shooting out an light beam. without knowing what the UFO may be, the definition and conclusion will be too far from the truth.

If I am the fighter’s pilot, I would not chase any UFO larger than the size of a basketball.

http://ufo-spacelife.blogspot.com/2011/06/1976-tehran-ufo-incident.html

• Like 1

The coincidental appearance of the objects with the announcement of the heavy water reactor is too compelling to overlook. Let us not forget that the likes of the hypersonic x43 were flying at that time. And, that technology existed in an unclassified published form.

Edited by highdesert50

Be careful when you use the word 'we'.

The only truly exotic UFO's that humans could conceivably be flying are those from Area 51. The USAF as far as I can tell have nothing that is not common knowledge.

Area 51 is a different kettle of fish. No one knows who works there, what they work on, what their budget is and who they are responsible to. Collaboration with ET's at that location now and in the past cannot be ruled out.

That is where to look. Not to post WW2 circular tin cans that sound like out of tune Spitfires.

Point taken. By "we" I meant the broader human "we", not any particular government. That being said, that's just my default position. I don't discount an alien presence now or in the past, I just tend to think of the more likely explanations to the unexplainable. What's more likely, alien technology, or human secret technology? For that matter, why not an ancient terrestrial race that's still here on earth doling out their technology in exchange for government cooperation? Heck, it could be a combination of all the above.

My guess is, if humans learn the truth (whatever that is), most will soil themselves.

• Like 1

Hmmm ... yes and it gives special credance to the story that the video included shows a scene from "Independence Day." Yep, clearly credible.

Indeedey-Do Deedy ! Kludge808 I was LMAO as soon as this thread posted I knew somehow that "Z" man would chime in ! If its a UFO ITs Gotta be Aliens attacking us right?

Well ITs always a funn topic in here ! Cheer`s Hope your health is good man ! Aloha ~! :tu:

If memory serves that 1976 incident was a high profile report. As I recall it involved a member of the Iranian equivalent of our Air Force and a ufo.

Correct. The OMNI staff did a special study of new Farsi-language materials in the mid-1990s. never published. We found that the guy who phoned it in from his veraqnda was the head of Savak. At that point, everybody involved knew that a thrilling story was a life-or-death requirement. Any simple explanation would have been an insult to the head of the country's secret police, a bad career move.

• Like 1

It would be nice if ANY of the new reports included date and time and motion and other basic parameters that can be checked against candidate stimuli. But as in so many other cases, such details never seem to get released, perhaps to thwart non-exciting solutions.

• Like 2

Yes but that is not nearly as interesting as believing they are ET.

They been out there since the begining of time.

..cleverly managing to leave not one shred of decent evidence... Gosh, they're crafty little debbils!!

BTW, Slaughtr, you seem to have accidentally, inexplicably forgotten about this thread, where you have those questions waiting for you.

Any chance of some answers, or aren't you here to discuss?

Pilots all around the world are probably hushed on seeing alien craft. I do not doubt they see unexplainable things. I have.

Edited by slaughtr
  • Like 1

Let's make this clear I'm not here to discuss anything.I say what I say and it's moving on.I don't have all day to to try to show proof of anything. everybody's truth is not my truth so whoever wants to to try to decipher every particle ...do you.I don't have to decipher I'm going to believe in what I feel is truth so at the end of the day speak your mind my mind is spoken like it or not so discuss all day.

Well when you're flying a bunch of relics that struggle to even stay in the air, doesn't pretty much anything "display astonishing flight characteristics"?

Anybody see the recent report on the F22 intercepting the Iranian F4 that was harassing a US drone? The F22 flew under the F4 and then up beside it before the Iranian pilots even knew it was there. Cue Top Gun theme.

Edited by Rafterman

Well when you're flying a bunch of relics that struggle to even stay in the air, doesn't pretty much anything "display astonishing flight characteristics"?

Anybody see the recent report on the F22 intercepting the Iranian F4 that was harassing a US drone? The F22 flew under the F4 and then up beside it before the Iranian pilots even knew it was there. Cue Top Gun theme.

Thrilling. Another 50000 years and we may even catch up with ET technology. Who knows?

Edited by zoser

Thrilling. Another 50000 years and we may even catch up with ET technology. Who knows?

I know it must be hard to be thrilled by reality when you live in your world.