Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can someone give me a reading please! Urgent!

JM1197

Okay, so ever since saturday i've been getting weird feelings. I saw a guy who I haven't seen in probably 2 years. The last time I actually talked with him was 4 years ago in school but I just recently saw him and we locked eyes for a second but I broke it apart. I feel as if he and I have a deep connection for some reason. I think about him all the time, and literally ever since 8th grade I felt a deep connection with him. I'm scared that I'll never see him again, but I have this feeling in my stomach. Like everyday since the game where I saw him I just haven't stopped thinking about him, and I feel he's my soulmate. It's strange because I had crushes before but nothing like this. This isn't a crush, I feel like we have a connection. It's so hard to explain.

Here are my questions...

1.) Should I just shrug off these feelings as nothing?

2.) Could it be a sign that maybe one day we'll be together

3.) I'm scared I won't see him again, but I feel like I will?

4.)I know this isn't in person but I'm so conflicted about this and what's going to happen in my future.

hi

No actions are needed, true soul mates find each other no matter what.... when it's the right time. :)

good health and luck

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Unhappily this person who you haven't seen for two years indicates that the trail has already gone cold. You should do something to establish your liking to this person if you would like to get to know them better. They certainly are not mind readers so please, don't expect them to know how you feel, they also might like to know that there is somebody out there who would like to be their friend too. Good luck with that.