Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Secret of Time

The_Spirit_of_Truth

Well, for the absolute majority of people it seems to be a real mystery that I would however like to discover a bit.

We all are growing old and it seems to many of us, that time is in fact movement since everything seems to be in a motion and through that motion it also grows old.

However, it is not that simple. For there is someone who managed to change the time into his servant that does what he wants him to do.

Are you able to imagine it? When the time is working for you instead of consuming you?

If not, please take a look at my article that I have attached to this post. It will help you to be able to imagine it.

Three Secrets.pdf

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth

However, it is not that simple. For there is someone who managed to change the time into his servant that does what he wants him to do.

Does this guy have a name?
  • Like 1

I vote for John Titor

agreed, i need a name and more solid sources

I thought it was not time, but biology that kills us? When cells divide sometimes the DNA gets damage on the ends, once the DNA is too damaged we slowly start dying.

Time is like a road. The road does not kill you, it is what happens on the road that will kill you.

• Like 6

I thought it was not time, but biology that kills us? When cells divide sometimes the DNA gets damage on the ends, once the DNA is too damaged we slowly start dying.

Time is like a road. The road does not kill you, it is what happens on the road that will kill you.

deep. very deep awsome reply die

Yep. I do not know how he calls himself, but I call him Precreator (or Greatcreator). And because he is in everything and he influences everything (and vice versa), sometimes I used to call him also Tao (which is probably considered to be a principle or omnipresent fact and not a being). But we can also call him God or God of all the Gods.

Yep. I do not know how he calls himself, but I call him Precreator (or Greatcreator). And because he is in everything and he influences everything (and vice versa), sometimes I used to call him also Tao (which is probably considered to be a principle or omnipresent fact and not a being). But we can also call him God or God of all the Gods.

I've a name - Shyster.

• Like 1

If this is religious, then the question then is... is the body immortal or is the essence/spirit/soul immortal? There is no point to controlling time, unless you want to physically live forever.

In Christianity, we are told that our lives here are just a blink in time, and we want to follow the path of Jesus/Christ as close as possible while here so we are rewarded in the eternity that follows. Being alive is a short test of a person's choices, and with Free Will we are allowed to screw it up.

This mumbo-jumbo sounds like a belief in eternal physical existance if you know the Secrets that might be Unveiled. Usually such a statement is followed by asking for money in exchange for the Holy Secret.

In the words of Queen, "Who wants to live forever... anyway..."

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Time is irrelevant, it doesn't exist, it is only perceived. Nothing ends in the objective universe, everything atrophy's but nothing ends, it just manifests into other things.

Time is irrelevant, it doesn't exist, it is only perceived. Nothing ends in the objective universe, everything atrophy's but nothing ends, it just manifests into other things.

So before there were animals or people nothing happened?

I've a name - Shyster.

Never was your avatar more needed in a conversation, sir.

--Jaylemurph

edit: spelling

Edited by jaylemurph

So before there were animals or people nothing happened?

I wouldn't know, I wasn't there then . . . were you?

In any case, what you are trying to bring as example, would merely be our perception of time.

It is known in the world of physics that Time is an illusion.

Can only you hear his voice?

Odd that it is considered as real as space.

I wouldn't know, I wasn't there then . . . were you?

In any case, what you are trying to bring as example, would merely be our perception of time.

Odd that almost all of physics requires time as a component. The most basic of physics... velocity is distance over time. Without time, you can't have movement at all.

You may as well say that the Universe is an illusion, or that the Sun is an illusion, or that a swift kick to the groin is an illusion. I know that many people think that way... as part of their religion... but in science time is part of the physical world.

Question: Does Time Really Exist?

Answer: Time is certainly a very complex topic in physics, but there is no real doubt among physicists that time does really, truly exist ... they're just divided a bit on what causes this existence.

http://physics.about.com/od/timetravel/f/doestimeexist.htm

Time passes. Nothing fancy is meant by that.1 It is just the mundane fact known to us all that future events will become present and then drift off into the past. Today's eagerly anticipated lunch comes to be and satiates our hunger and then leaves a pleasant memory.The passage of time is the presentation to our consciousness of the successive moments of the world.

Time really passes. It is not something we imagine. It really happens; or, as I shall argue below, our best evidence is that it does. Our sense of passage is our largely passive experience of a fact about the way time truly is, physically. The fact of passage obtains independently of us.

Time would continue to pass for the smoldering ruins were we and all sentient beings in the universe suddenly to be snuffed out.

John D. Norton

Center for Philosophy of Science

Department of History and Philosophy of Science

University of Pittsburgh

http://www.pitt.edu/~jdnorton/Goodies/passage/

• Like 2

Einstein proved that time is relative, not absolute as Newton claimed.

The Past is a collection of memories that we cannot experience, only recall. In fact we can only recall them in the Present.

The Future is a mental construct that also exists only in the Present, we can't experience it until it becomes the Present.

We are left with the changing NOW.

Time is the humanly perceived concept/illusion we create in order to measure the rate of this perpetually changing Present.

• Like 1

The Past is a collection of memories that we cannot experience, only recall. In fact we can only recall them in the Present.

The Future is a mental construct that also exists only in the Present, we can't experience it until it becomes the Present.

Time is the humanly perceived concept/illusion we create in order to measure the rate of this perpetually changing Present.

Relativity doesn't mean what you think it means, time is real yet passes at different rates depending on the reference frame.

In fact the theory of relativity applies to space-time.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

And yet it is used as a measure in all of physics anyway. For everyday purposes time is a real thing. If people want to talk scientific philosophy, that is fine too.

I can guarantee you that what you experience as 3 days is experienced by every other human and animal on the planet as 3 days. You don't come into work on Monday and some people had 3 days off and some 2 and others 4. 1 second is 1 second of the present changing, to everyone. If someone was to step outside of time changing, they would just disappear entirely.

Edited by DieChecker

Must be the first units of time were measured in accordance with lunar and solar cycles? We noticed that the cycles of the moon repeated 'monthly' .. and the sun's cycle , annually? We eventually even noticed larger patterns of changes in the sky like the precession of the constellations ? We set our clocks by these sorts of things , not by some giant cosmic clock ticking away ? .. I don't get time being anything other than a consequence of movement or change. But physicists, do i guess.

.. time to eat : )

I would like to add additional notes about Precreator.

Information about the text bellow: Is = plural of I (like selves = plural of self).

Now I will try to explain simply the origin of particular spiritual kinds in the Allorganism.

Let us assume, that Precreator is many times and one time at the same time, and that he has many Is with various kinds of dominance, covered by the main & most dominant I. But all these Is as well as particular "components" of Precreator must be "transformed".

There are lonely and group Is. The lonely ones are particular subjects and the group ones take care of many subjects (usually of the same spiritual kind). These "group Is" are both higher (for example those connected to Godly beings) and lower (for example those connected to lower creatures like some kind of insect or simple plants like grass). And in order for every "group Is" to get fully transformed, each of subordinated "lonely Is" must exist differently (each transforms a different piece of their "group I").

For example, the "group I" of roe deer = both deer does with healthy and broken legs; both those in good shape and in the bad; both those without pain and those with it, for instance shot and wounded by a hunter; both those too young and those too old; both those fed well and those fed poorly; both those that live in the land without beasts and do not have to be afraid of them, and those who live in the land with beasts and they have to be afraid of them; both roebucks with the proper horns and those with the defected or less developed; both roebucks that are superior to the other roebucks and mate, and roebuck that are subordinated to the other roebucks and do not mate, and similarly).

Now and then, there must be some blending of various Is, for instance of two group ones, and, for example, that is why in the Allorganism there must occur a cross of an apple and pear or some mutant. Or one Precreator's "group I" enters a loving relationship with some other, or oppositely a war (also through loving or oppositely making a war, respective Precreator's parts transform itself fully to enable consequently the full transformation of his entire body). And similarly.

Although Precreator has got many Is, despite it all he perfectly controls each one of them. The subordinate by the superior and the superior by the most superior and also the other way round. All of them co-operate in him perfectly and together they are a part of one complete personality.

I would like to add additional notes about Precreator.

Information about the text bellow: Is = plural of I (like selves = plural of self).

Now I will try to explain simply the origin of particular spiritual kinds in the Allorganism.

Let us assume, that Precreator is many times and one time at the same time, and that he has many Is with various kinds of dominance, covered by the main & most dominant I. But all these Is as well as particular "components" of Precreator must be "transformed".

There are lonely and group Is. The lonely ones are particular subjects and the group ones take care of many subjects (usually of the same spiritual kind). These "group Is" are both higher (for example those connected to Godly beings) and lower (for example those connected to lower creatures like some kind of insect or simple plants like grass). And in order for every "group Is" to get fully transformed, each of subordinated "lonely Is" must exist differently (each transforms a different piece of their "group I").

For example, the "group I" of roe deer = both deer does with healthy and broken legs; both those in good shape and in the bad; both those without pain and those with it, for instance shot and wounded by a hunter; both those too young and those too old; both those fed well and those fed poorly; both those that live in the land without beasts and do not have to be afraid of them, and those who live in the land with beasts and they have to be afraid of them; both roebucks with the proper horns and those with the defected or less developed; both roebucks that are superior to the other roebucks and mate, and roebuck that are subordinated to the other roebucks and do not mate, and similarly).

Now and then, there must be some blending of various Is, for instance of two group ones, and, for example, that is why in the Allorganism there must occur a cross of an apple and pear or some mutant. Or one Precreator's "group I" enters a loving relationship with some other, or oppositely a war (also through loving or oppositely making a war, respective Precreator's parts transform itself fully to enable consequently the full transformation of his entire body). And similarly.

Although Precreator has got many Is, despite it all he perfectly controls each one of them. The subordinate by the superior and the superior by the most superior and also the other way round. All of them co-operate in him perfectly and together they are a part of one complete personality.

How does he send you these messages?

If this is religious, then the question then is... is the body immortal or is the essence/spirit/soul immortal? There is no point to controlling time, unless you want to physically live forever.

In Christianity, we are told that our lives here are just a blink in time, and we want to follow the path of Jesus/Christ as close as possible while here so we are rewarded in the eternity that follows. Being alive is a short test of a person's choices, and with Free Will we are allowed to screw it up.

Soul or simply spiritual body can only be immortal if it is regularly regenerated.

I have heard that Christians believe that at our Lord's place one day is like thousand years and thousand years like one day.

Can only you hear his voice?

No. In exceptional moments I can perceive him, but only very rarely.