Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Secret of Time

The_Spirit_of_Truth

but in science time is part of the physical world.

We people know and perceive the time more or less differently than what it really is like. Apart from it, time only exists partly.

The Past is a collection of memories that we cannot experience, only recall. In fact we can only recall them in the Present.

The Future is a mental construct that also exists only in the Present, we can't experience it until it becomes the Present.

We are left with the changing NOW.

Time is the humanly perceived concept/illusion we create in order to measure the rate of this perpetually changing Present.

In the Alldimension the whole Past, Present and Future is recorded and coded in the formula of the Allorganism, too.

In one part of the Allorganism goes our Past, in other our Present and in other our Future.

How does he send you these messages?

First of all, I have met his consciousness when I was a small child, in the Land of Stars.

Two, sometimes some of Precreator's many Is join my mind and I can catch a little fragment of his reality.

This writing is educational and its text only represents the private opinion, fantastic imaginations and subjective

feelings of an individual. The author disclaims any responsibility for the damage caused to anyone by the use of and/or manipulation

with this text and he does not warrant the correctness, trueness, completeness, safety or usefulness of any information stated in it.

Then, what the heck is the purpose of posting it in here?

This writing is educational and its text only represents the private opinion, fantastic imaginations and subjective

feelings of an individual. The author disclaims any responsibility for the damage caused to anyone by the use of and/or manipulation

with this text and he does not warrant the correctness, trueness, completeness, safety or usefulness of any information stated in it.

Its a Metaphysical question and never an Ancient Mystery or Alternative History related subject matter.

What the OP states and debates is never on a physical level but a Metaphysical level.

The OP should demonstrate that time doesn't exist, or as he says "partially"

The OP should demonstrate that the time that past for the last day for him/her was different from the time that past for his family or anyone, that each of them experienced time differently.

Its easy to to cook up metaphysical gods and imagine channelizing their thoughts, perhaps when on a high.

• Like 1

Relativity doesn't mean what you think it means, time is real yet passes at different rates depending on the reference frame.

In fact the theory of relativity applies to space-time.

I wasn't really pertaining it to Space-Time of Einstein's Relativity, but he does make it clear how Time is relative to the one perceiving it, therefore making it a perception thing and not a universal principle

And yet it is used as a measure in all of physics anyway. For everyday purposes time is a real thing. If people want to talk scientific philosophy, that is fine too.

Definitely a tool for measurements, that I agree with.
I can guarantee you that what you experience as 3 days is experienced by every other human and animal on the planet as 3 days. You don't come into work on Monday and some people had 3 days off and some 2 and others 4. 1 second is 1 second of the present changing, to everyone. If someone was to step outside of time changing, they would just disappear entirely.

I can guarantee you there are places and people who do not share this same measurement of Time as the ones you listed. People living closer to each polar extreme experience time in a very different fashion than those along the equator, astronauts experience Time differently than we on Earth, Speed changes the perception of Time for all of us, certain native tribes barely even experience Time as we know it. The rest of the world's species other than human still experience Time differently, if at all.

In the Alldimension the whole Past, Present and Future is recorded and coded in the formula of the Allorganism, too.

In one part of the Allorganism goes our Past, in other our Present and in other our Future.

What madness is this that you spew forth? :wacko:

I wasn't really pertaining it to Space-Time of Einstein's Relativity, but he does make it clear how Time is relative to the one perceiving it, therefore making it a perception thing and not a universal principle

He says the same about space. In order to measure something you need to perceive it, does that mean there are no universal principles just perception?

He says the same about space. In order to measure something you need to perceive it, does that mean there are no universal principles just perception?

Many Eastern philosophies have centered around such a thought. The Dance of Maya is such one, in that what we perceive is limited due to our limited senses, that what we experience objectively will always be colored by our subjective mind.

Jesus Christ can't you just Copy and paste the PDF? My Computer won't allow me to read it and or convert it to a word document........

Soul or simply spiritual body can only be immortal if it is regularly regenerated.

Energy is eternal, as is the Soul.

I have heard that Christians believe that at our Lord's place one day is like thousand years and thousand years like one day.

Hum... I believe it is that one day in God's house is better then a thousand on Earth. But, I believe that Heaven is timeless, and that you just get done everything you want to.

We people know and perceive the time more or less differently than what it really is like. Apart from it, time only exists partly.

I'll agree that the Past does not physically exist, just as the Future doesn't exist... that only the Present is real.

But time's passage through the Now is very real and can be measured, trusted to work the same always and is a very real measure of the forces in the world.

Jesus Christ can't you just Copy and paste the PDF? My Computer won't allow me to read it and or convert it to a word document........

While I agree that the content to be discussed should have been presented here, why get angry because your computer is poorly configured? Or do you really think he is the Son of Deity...?

As for the document, it contains much philosophical rambling, words (some made up) that are Capitalised because they are Very Important, and frankly.... nothing much of substance.

YMMV, but imo you didn't miss anything.

Actually, I would prefer that The_Spirit_of_Truth not do that. The PDF is over two pages long, so that's too much text. However, evidently the article is his own, so he could break it up over a number of posts. That might generate more systematic discussion (and refutation) anyway.

I have to second ChrLzs's preceding post. Your computer's limitations are not The_Spirit's fault. And I'm quite surprised your computer can't open a PDF, which is one of the most universally accessible formats in the computer world. Do you not have Adobe Reader? It's free.

Actually, I would prefer that The_Spirit_of_Truth not do that. The PDF is over two pages long, so that's too much text. However, evidently the article is his own, so he could break it up over a number of posts. That might generate more systematic discussion (and refutation) anyway.

I have to second ChrLzs's preceding post. Your computer's limitations are not The_Spirit's fault. And I'm quite surprised your computer can't open a PDF, which is one of the most universally accessible formats in the computer world. Do you not have Adobe Reader? It's free.

I do have adobe reader but every time i scroll down to look it over it just freezes on me.........

Well, for the absolute majority of people it seems to be a real mystery that I would however like to discover a bit.

We all are growing old and it seems to many of us, that time is in fact movement since everything seems to be in a motion and through that motion it also grows old.

However, it is not that simple. For there is someone who managed to change the time into his servant that does what he wants him to do.

Are you able to imagine it? When the time is working for you instead of consuming you?

If not, please take a look at my article that I have attached to this post. It will help you to be able to imagine it.

Three Secrets.pdf

There are more than enough theories about time and life.

Here's an old one:

3029.jpg

http://books.google.nl/books?id=AjFboa7KrGUC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

But that's all there is to it: nothing but an idea, a theory.

I do have adobe reader but every time i scroll down to look it over it just freezes on me

Uninstall Adobe PDF reader. It is bloated, slow and unwieldy.

Then assuming this is a windows pc.. google either "FOXIT" or "PDF-Xchange" and download the free version of either - they are compact, quick to load and reliable, and you can't complain about the price...

Uninstall Adobe PDF reader. It is bloated, slow and unwieldy.

Then assuming this is a windows pc.. google either "FOXIT" or "PDF-Xchange" and download the free version of either - they are compact, quick to load and reliable, and you can't complain about the price...

The pdf loads in less than a second for me, using Adobe PDF Reader.

The OP makes some metaphysical points, but you need to cut him some slack on everything else because there are things that I'm sure he would admit he doesn't have the answers to in explaining what he believes to be true in our world, just his.

Slack because he is obviously sincere, possibly no matter how misguided, if he goes to this much effort to tell the world what he can't prove to anyone else yet.

Slack because he wants tell you something as a truth that might help you with the only problem being no method to verify his claims. Physical or metaphysical world, all truth can be verified before one commits his faith to it or correctly attempts to share his personal truths with the world.

Slack because if it be true to the best of his understanding of the universe yet indescribable to another, if it helps him be a upright and balanced person amongst others, don't destroy that for him and possibly yourself. Especially if you manage to harden his heart for his effort to share what he thinks is the truth you could also benefit from.

Slack because if he be a charlatan, saint or just a confused/abused individual trying to feel important or to get rich or just get by in the world, he is only being human. Doing human things and with skewed human perspective like all others.

The problem here is that one should only give out knowledge believed by the self in a way that lets another come to the same conclusive truths on their own. That way, there is no doubt that if used incorrectly, the students objective was not a half-enlightened error, but malice with intent.

Few people invest the time to find answers themselves for the sake of malice although, many will pay top dollar or threaten violence for cheap tricks derived from answers obtained through means they are unworthy to benefit from themselves by an individual who did more than sit and scribble possibilities on paper wishing time would give up the answers to them.

What the OP has done is attempt to give out half-finished tools to possibly solve a problem for another by using a method that may possibly be working only for him without knowing why it may work for him. That could cause bad results for the very ones he wishes to help by causing them to alter their perception/reality/will to his own just to find out he was wrong in the end. Meds for one is another's poison and that is why anyone attempting to be a Dr. of body, mind or soul should be able to give verifiable explanations of their methods in addition to examples of their claims to anyone they wish to entice with their personal meds. Prescription bottles have an individuals name on them for a reason.

The problem I see most having with the OP's post is with the issue of time. Most issue is just an attempt to harass him over an alternate definition of time in which the later posters already know the answer to.

Time, in this case, is like the trinity of the Christians and other triune forms of man made religion. Past, present and future/Father, Son, Holy Spirit(mother, etc.). Three seemingly separate things to humans yet, it is described as three in one and one in three while at the same instant an inseparable whole. Time is nothing different. Past, present and future break time down for us so we can recognize time, which is, was and always will be as a whole. It is just that we want to confuse past, present and future as time instead of places in it. The same as we want to recognize the trinity as God instead of aspects of it. Time breaks itself down in our consciousness so that we can recognize its existence as a whole without being able to comprehend it as a whole, just like an incomprehensible creator would for us if he wanted to be known if not understood by lesser parts of creation.

I encourage the OP to refine his thoughts to completeness first and repost after having formed a method to verify his personal truths as ones we all could benefit from. Only then will both the OP and reader get to the same place without a battle of opposing will.

Peace and luck

• Like 1

How could I guarantee that all my information about God is correct? That disclaimer is an useful addition.

Its a Metaphysical question and never an Ancient Mystery or Alternative History related subject matter.

Discussion about time can be placed among ancient mysteries since time is very old.

What the OP states and debates is never on a physical level but a Metaphysical level.

I do not know how can physically be proven what I have said. It is more a metaphysical subject.

The OP should demonstrate that time doesn't exist, or as he says "partially"

It exists and does not exist at the same time.

The OP should demonstrate that the time that past for the last day for him/her was different from the time that past for his family or anyone, that each of them experienced time differently.

Everybody perceives time somewhat / somehow differently than others. It is a natural thing.

Its easy to to cook up metaphysical gods and imagine channelizing their thoughts, perhaps when on a high.

Easy or difficult, there must be such God(s).

What madness is this that you spew forth? :wacko:

The whole story of the Allorganism is a 100% predestined fact and it is coded in its Formula:

"Everything in the Allorganism has its definite, unchangeable position, like particular frames in a movie, out of which every single one alone is a standing picture only, but all of them together are the whole story."

Edited by The_Spirit_of_Truth

Energy is eternal, as is the Soul.

In fact, energy is a matter, too. Like the flow of free electrons in electrical current.

Hum... I believe it is that one day in God's house is better then a thousand on Earth. But, I believe that Heaven is timeless, and that you just get done everything you want to.

Generally, time spent in Heaven is better than on Earth, but there is a little exception. Although Heaven is in the majority of aspects incomparably better than Earth, even Earth has a very little piece of some unique good that is not in Heaven.

By the way, there is a proverb: If the bad get into the Heaven or the good into the Hell, they will be treated like hell.

I'll agree that the Past does not physically exist, just as the Future doesn't exist... that only the Present is real

The Past, the Present and the Future = the whole story that is recorded in Time Dimension, which is a part of Alldimension. Every one of us is both recorded in that Dimension and at the same time he exists physically in this world. Every place of that Dimension is connected to the specific part of the Allorganism, where the moment of the recorded story is physically going on.

Spirit, don't let them get you down. I know you might not agree with some if not all of what I or others have said but, that is only fair because at this point, I can't agree with all you have said either (even if it be total truth) due to lack of a new and relevant verifiable truth.

As for verifiable proof of what God has said to you personally, proof is for the seeker to find through their own review of their inner perception of your truth. If they have no desire to truly test what you say you received as personal truth, no amount of proof will be considered proof enough. If it is that hard to prove a universal truth that has been reveled to you on a personal level, have you ever considered that that thing you know and wish to share, yet can't explain well enough for others to understand enough to accept, was only meant for you? There are things that have greater effect for good by keeping silent than by telling others. Not as to say you are to hide the truth but, that in order for it to be fulfilled, one must try their best to guide by living example, helping others set their own course by what you outwardly show of what you know inside yourself instead of by what you know taking another along for a journey on a path only your feet will fit on.

As for verifiable truth, that is easy.

If I were to ask you for verifiable proof after you had told me that the Sun will most likely come up tomorrow morning, you may have trouble giving me all the math and back knowledge of the Earth being a rotating ovoid that orbits the Sun in the vacuum of space. On the other hand, If I were to ask for a verifiable truth to the matter, all you need to do is tell me that your verifiable truth is no more complicated than for me to walk outside and to look East for less than a day.

Problem is, people often confuse verifiable proof for verifiable truth, especially if they really don't want to know the truth or only their skewed version of it and not another's truth no matter how much a fresh perspective may help them in life. They would rather be half blinded by self puff and false knowledge than naked and ignorant in front of the truth from another's mind. Which is why I try to always remember I could be wrong. In case anyone thinks I'm right without verifying anything I say for themselves, I could be wrong..... many people will be positive of it, that's is fine by me.

I assume many people come to "Unexplained Mysteries" for answers but, if they are true seekers, they would be better served if they looked for a site called "Explainable Mysteries" unless they already have some path to answers they can share for those who truly are without them. The name of this site suggests that there are, for most matters, no answers here.... just unexplained mysteries.

Your post is an attempt to explain a mystery to the best of your ability to people who are obviously without any clue of their own. I know this because they are here at "unexplained Mysteries" arguing over possible answers rather than leading, or being led by, anyone to verifiable answers by a sincere method. They ask questions, not to solve mysteries but, to complicate and obfuscate them further; some, in order to hide their own ignorance on a site that suggests ignorance of explanations as a prerequisite of content.

I wouldn't outright explain a mystery on a site called "Explainable Mysteries" because it would probably already be explained there and I wouldn't look for answers to something on this site because it defeats the unexplainable part in the title of the site. That is also why I won't give outright answers here either. People come here to possibly get what others have come to understand as true answers through no real mental or spiritual effort on their part. Nothing is better appreciated and wisely dispensed than something achieved by ones self. It is still possible, even in today's over complicated world to do that.

I think you are on to something good, if at least just for yourself.

I tried to give a fair and unbiased observation of both sides of the issue which is what some people would do also. For most on the internet, all they want to do is come to see who can urinate on the wall of truth, fact or faith higher than the previous poster no matter the merit of their words to a better understanding of the issue.

I don't have to follow a verifiable truth any more than I have to subscribe to a verifiable proof as a verifiable truth. Others may try to tell me I have to but I don't. That is what discernment, self determination, free will and a personal relationship with a higher power other than my fleshy self is all about. If one feels what they say is obvious but people still don't want to try to seriously understand then you may be someone who is determined to say to others, "Here's my truth and its going down your throat whether you like it or not!" that is the point where one might have some personal issues that deafen others even more.

Don't get me wrong, I really like this site. It is just that it is in the same way I like to watch a good magic show and go home to see if I can recreate how I was fooled. I wouldn't go to a magic show just to try to explain the illusions to the rest of the audience in real time. Same applies here. If you can't explain the process, it may be best until you can because other people will surely tell you to go home by throwing their old veggies onto your stage.

Peace and good luck. Don't worry, I'm going home myself now. I won't be posting on this topic further. I've contributed all I have to say on this open forum matter.

P.S.- If you want to avoid further headache from people like me and the others on here, I would like to again suggest that you search for verifiable truth or better, truth and proof before posting to people (most just trying to get your goat at a magic wonder show). If you can't, you might want to consider that you may be in need of a fresh perspective if you start to question the veracity of your beliefs or get frustrated or angry due to lack of acceptance. That is what may happen here if you don't.

To the others in the balcony, on with the magic show!

In fact, energy is a matter, too. Like the flow of free electrons in electrical current.

Yes, matter is another form of energy. And energy cannot be destroyed by any methods we know, only converted into something else.

Generally, time spent in Heaven is better than on Earth, but there is a little exception. Although Heaven is in the majority of aspects incomparably better than Earth, even Earth has a very little piece of some unique good that is not in Heaven.

And the exception would be.....???? What could we have here on Earth, that would be withheld in Heaven?

By the way, there is a proverb: If the bad get into the Heaven or the good into the Hell, they will be treated like hell.

And the origin of said proverb is...??? Not sure what this point is about...

The Past, the Present and the Future = the whole story that is recorded in Time Dimension, which is a part of Alldimension. Every one of us is both recorded in that Dimension and at the same time he exists physically in this world. Every place of that Dimension is connected to the specific part of the Allorganism, where the moment of the recorded story is physically going on.

That sounds like Time requires an Organism. Is that true?

Edited by DieChecker

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I was not around for a couple of days but I was working. Apart from other things, I have made the second version of the original file "Three Secrets.pdf". You can download it together with other articles in one zipped file (November 6th, 2013) from my site:

http://www.pavelkast.../pk_samples.zip

Here is the another translation that I have added into the article:

I would like to add additional notes about Precreator. Note: Is = plural of I (like selves = plural of self).

Let us assume, that Precreator is many times and one time at the same time, and that he has many Is with various kinds of dominance, covered by the main & most dominant I. But all these Is as well as particular "components" of Precreator must be "transformed".

There are lonely and group Is. The lonely ones are particular subjects and the group ones take care of many subjects (usually of the same spiritual kind). These "group Is" are both higher (for example those connected to Godly beings) and lower (for example those connected to lower creatures like some kind of insect or simple plants like grass). And in order for every "group Is" to get fully transformed, each of subordinated "lonely Is" must exist differently (each transforms a different piece of their "group I").

For example, the "group I" of roe deer = both deer does with healthy and with broken legs; both those in good shape and in the bad; both those without pain and those with it, for instance shot and wounded by a hunter; both those too young and those too old; both those fed well and those fed poorly; both those that live in the land without beasts and they do not have to be afraid of them, and those who live in the land with beasts and they have to be afraid of them; both roebucks with the proper horns and those with the defected or less developed; both roebucks that dominate the other roebucks and mate, and roebuck that are subordinated to the other roebucks and do not mate, and similarly).

There also occurs some blending of various Is, for instance of two group ones, and therefore in the Allorganism there must occur e.g. a cross of an apple and pear or some mutant. Or one Precreator's "group I" enters a loving relationship with some other or oppositely a war (also through loving or making a war, respective Precreator's parts transform themselves fully to enable consequently the full transformation of his entire body). And similarly.

Although Precreator has got "many Is", despite it all he perfectly controls each one of them. The subordinate by the superior and the superior by the most superior and all of them by the main one at the same time. All the Is co-operate in him perfectly and together they are a part of his complex personality.

But maybe instead of saying "a lot of Is" it would do to say shortly that Precreator has got a branched and very complicated personality that gives the impression of many personalities.

(In order for you to be able to transform & regenerate your I fully, you need to have at least one additional one, whilst one takes care of the regeneration of the other. So you have to be at least two times. Or you have to have that I of yours that perfect to manage to fully transform & regenerate it itself.)

(It is said, although it is not true, that fantasy knows no borders [what we imagine is a fixed part of the Allorganism and that is why our predestined Fate] and there is one creation of it by me:

If there were endless spaces beyond the borders of the Allorganism and Supergods living in them, here is one theory about the structures like our Allorganism. Within those "endless spaces" these Allorganisms could be - like "the balls of all the balls" containing allmatter - products designed for Supergods.

Each "ball of all the balls" would be the core of some future Allorganism that could be unpacked by different ways: stories within it would be the result of how you would unpack and organize the core. And in given case Supergods would do this after they have bought "the ball of all the balls" somewhere:

They would partly unpack its content, through which a gigantic closed space would arose that they would enter. And then they would - perhaps by means of some mad mathematical formula - unpack and divide the rest of the core in that "new Allorganism" in the way to suit their intentions about it . So obviously a getting younger or, at least, breaking of getting older, or shortly the regeneration of their Supergodly organism.

Suddenly I see what a meaning my thought had for the Allorganism, when I have imagined what could be behind its borders and when I have developed the above-described fantastic idea. It was needed in the Allorganism, too. Like all the other.)

Yes, matter is another form of energy. And energy cannot be destroyed by any methods we know, only converted into something else.

And the exception would be.....???? What could we have here on Earth, that would be withheld in Heaven?

And the origin of said proverb is...??? Not sure what this point is about...

That sounds like Time requires an Organism. Is that true?

The_Spirit_of_Truth... Any Answers?

Edited by DieChecker