Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bob Beckel - "White House Bludgeoned Me"

CyberKen

But, CyKen, were it really that easy--or simple--wouldn't it have been proposed this way originally? The idea that some form of emotional blackmail is taking place, whereby the Administration (deliberately?) screwed-up the roll-out so we'll all passively agree to a form of actual national healthcare is fascinating in its own internal logic. But I can't say I see it coming. Do you have any documentation on this (opinion pieces, etc.)? If it's your own prognostication it is brilliant in its own special way.

They will dress up the American Public Option with lots and lots of free candy, money and the removal of the big, bad 30 hour per week

mandate that is present in the ObamaCare Kludge.

"Say YES America! It's a WIN - WIN - WIN Scenario !!! Come on! Would i lie to you ???"

"The American Public Option will be paid for with a teeny weeny itsy bitsy National Sales Tax. In Canada they call it a GST. Let GOOOOOO!"

It is pretty much a disaster and everything promised has fallen through. No, you can't keep you plan if you like it, no it isn't cheaper in fact it is doubling the costs for most people and no it hasnt helped fix the deficit, it has increased it.

This quote is pretty much BS and you know it. It not, it can be proven otherwise. You refuse to believe it.

This quote is pretty much BS and you know it. It not, it can be proven otherwise. You refuse to believe it.

Huh! Hey, thanks for helping me out with your stupid post. I promised something and you delivered while the other usual suspects slunk away. You are a true believer. Who is your bud that knows ACA inside and out and was so vociferous on the site till now? Star something?

Edited by Merc14

Huh! Hey, thanks for helping me out with your stupid post. I promised something and you delivered while the other usual suspects slunk away. You are a true believer. Who is your bud that knows ACA inside and out and was so vociferous on the site till now? Star something?

Democrat Bob Beckel admitted last night that he has been - disingenuous - regarding ObamaCare.

He admits he is for a 1 Year Delay in ObamaCare but MAINLY wants America to switch to an American Public Option.

Andrea Tantaros said that would be a disaster.

Quality of care would plummet and lines would wrap around the block. - Too many patients and Too few doctors -

Edited by CyberKen