Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rothschild Bankster: "International currency

david icke is right

http://xrepublic.tv/node/72

Rothschild Bankster: "International currency with in 5 years"

Oh well I guess this only exist's under a conspiracy even when it comes out of his mouth.

International currency is going to be introduced to sort out the mess they created, GREAT!!!

• Like 1

I don't think it can be done. If e en the euro was rejected, given, how much some countries revere their currency, and some countries won't even deal with western beliefs, I wouldn't put much stock in this one.

I don't think it can be done. If e en the euro was rejected, given, how much some countries revere their currency, and some countries won't even deal with western beliefs, I wouldn't put much stock in this one.

If we didn't know about what they were upto i would agree with you, Because thanks to people speaking up like david icke and other key people in the conspiracy world people are now able to see what it is all about. Will they just get back to the grind stone or will they see they don't have to we will just have to wait and see.

People love greed.

I wouldn't put much stock in this one.

Shouldn't the USA have introduced the "Amero" a few years ago :-)

Those currencyconspiracies are about as reliable as the twenty ends of the world we had since 2000....

• Like 1

Shouldn't the USA have introduced the "Amero" a few years ago :-)

Those currencyconspiracies are about as reliable as the twenty ends of the world we had since 2000....

Oh yeah..the North American currency. No thanks - we can't keep that boat afloat by ourselves lol

A step closer to a nightmare, how many steps have they been taking without us knowing?

having actually watched the video (i know, right?), the guy briefly mentions that he thinks that an international currency might be a good idea. then they spend the next two minutes or so talking about some sort of weather forecast app. so, it's the usual misleading nonsense from david icke's pal here.

i'm just surprised that the whole weather thing wasn't tied by the ct's into some sort of sinister weather controlling plot.

• Like 3

The link is from over a year ago so our international currency should be arriving sooner! :)

The link is from over a year ago so our international currency should be arriving sooner! :)

Just like Nibiru... another of those failed predictions of the Ickeists....

• Like 1

Just like Nibiru... another of those failed predictions of the Ickeists....

Can you prove that david icke said this?

Can you prove that david icke said this?

He didn't say that David Icke said that, he said an 'Ickeist' said that. You said it, so yeah, rambaldi is right. :)

A world reserve currecy is going to happen. China and Russia are calling for it right now. Its always been the plan. Consolidation of all economic power.

WHEN it happens it will be just another thing come true out of the bible, the end times....

Its all happening under our noses, and yet people still choose to stay ignorant to it...

I mean the chip in the forehead and right hand is already happening, so why would the one world currency be a farse...its going to happen...we are living revelations my friends...

• Like 1

You can't really argue with people who are convinced that Revelations is around the corner, but frankly I think an international currency wouldn't be so bad. After all, the rest of the world would be influenced less by the fluctuations in US markets.

You can't really argue with people who are convinced that Revelations is around the corner, but frankly I think an international currency wouldn't be so bad. After all, the rest of the world would be influenced less by the fluctuations in US markets.

So money doesn't actually exist but let's have an international currency? IT'S JUST NUMBERS ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN!! Money is not backed by anything. :no:

International currency will probably come by way of the BRICS nation's efforts. I'd imagine that's what they're referring to.