Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possession, seeing and hearing in my head

Strangemind

This is coming from a person who gets possessed on a regular basis. Now, I am talking about instances when my feet, hands, and the rest of my body is being controlled by something else. I do not lie on the floor and shake. My body moves normally. I am just not the one doing it. I have to say this never happens when I am not alone. I am usually in my room by myself. Of course, while I am being moved I hear a voice in my head letting me know that he is doing it. Actually, he is usually quite nice about it. I don't know who he is, though I do hear his voice is my head often. I am just glad he is never mean to me. I don't what would happen if he was mean...Other than him, I do see images of other people around sometimes. I feel them, too. Usually, I see a lot around cemeteries or just random places I drive by. I do feel dark ones sometimes, but the guy in my head tells me he'll protect me from them. I am not sure if that's true. I don't trust any of them. Nothing bad has happened so far when the bad ones get close to me. So, I guess that's a good sign. However, when I do see these "people" the images are fuzzy and their voices are too. Some are clearer than others, such as this guy's image who died down the road from me. Maybe it is because it is resent and I knew him... I never feel sure about all of it, though. I question my sanity frequently and I ignore it as much as possible. Otherwise, if I didn't ignore it, I would be overwhelmed.

• Like 1

Umm..first off this sound more like a neurological or psychological problem rather than a issue of "possession".

Second YOU need to be in control no matter what you do; what if this "voice" suddenly "made" you hurt or kill someone or something, are you really going to try to convince everyone that some ghost made you do it?

• Like 1

Could be ghosts.. Or could be a psychological problem.

At least the one in your head isn't harming you.

I question my sanity frequently and I ignore it as much as possible. Otherwise, if I didn't ignore it, I would be overwhelmed.

There is the danger of being overwhelmed but that is why it is important to take authority over your space and set healthy boundaries so that you are not walking around like a etheric sponge. It's not possession it's just your not holding your space or boundaries appropriately and you are far to passive. I sent you a pm with more info but you are going to have to change your mindset towards this or it will be a waste of time trying, it doesn't matter that the voices are nice or being protective, or that you "just quite glad they are not mean to you" --- you are still ignoring the number 1 principle regarding boundaries and the fact they have no business being there 24/7.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All psychic experiences are just like mysteries, we never know what the cause of it is. I am a psychic medium myself, and what this spirit is telling me is that it wants to work with you. It wants to share your body so as it can live on. It will not let me know if it is a man or woman, but it wants to let you know that you have a beautiful soul. It is also telling me that he/she has been with you for a long time now, and it was sent to you to help you or guide you when you were a child, it also wants to let you know that it is grateful to be with you. It is also telling me that when you leave your body when you die you will meet him/her, and it is a friend to you, so I believe that it is nothing to be afraid of. It also wants you to know that it also helps you through most hardship that you go through. Don't be afriad of this spirit within you, but I reccomend if you want it gone, you either give yourself a moment and ask it to leave you, and if this does not help I say you go and get blessed by a priest. Hope this advice helped you.

Amy.

Wearing a pentagram can help to balance your aura and subtle bodies so no entity may enter any of them. Possession can occur when one is unbalanced spiritually. If you want it to leave and don't want to get involved yourself, I suggest finding a spiritual healer in the area for their services. Be careful to trust this spirit. They will take the guise of a friend to get you to let your guard down. One thing that could help is this. Next time the spirit contacts you say, "I command you in the name of Anu to reveal to your true self and motives." The tone of "Anu" will force the spirit to do as you have commanded but you must really take charge. If you have questions about details, pm me.

Edited by catalyst of change

Yes see a medical doctor, but don't become overly concerned, if you have not been harmed at the very onset of these experiences then count your blessings. Many psychic experiences are unwanted, but maybe you can develop this into

a mediumship ability. You should do some soul searching or inner reflection to find this talent within yourself, and if not, psychiatric hospitals have many others with unwanted psychic experiences with shock white hair. So be prepared to choose or make your own path.

Edited by spacelizard667