Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot Lives in My Backyard

Q-C

This is news?

The only excuse I can think of is the news station thought this qualified as a Halloween story.

http://www.cnn.com/v...kyard.krcr.html

And they chose Tom Biscardi as their bigfoot expert to consult for the story.

I'd have saved this one for April 1st.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

Oh boy, that dude is a special kind of stupid. Tom Biscardi? Really? That is enough for my "stupid b******" alarm to sound at full alert.

Mike

...so long as he doesn't go to the bathroom there.

nice little story. no pics of prints...? hmmmm...

I thought I heard my say they live in "pods of 3 to 8". shouldn't there be some prints???

Oh, well.. again!

• Like 1

One would think this would be a golden opportunity for him to be the guy who got the proof they were real. They are in his back yard? No long distance travel, no hassles with property boundaries. However, there should be footprints and other evidence of them being there. Might even be possible to capture a live one. Beats having to kill one for the sake of hard evidence.

nice little story. no pics of prints...? hmmmm...

I thought I heard my say they live in "pods of 3 to 8". shouldn't there be some prints???

Oh, well.. again!

Tom Biscardi investigated the man's property and claims that he and his crew found prints and even recorded video of a Bigfoot. But, not surprisingly, hasn't been released. However, the a photo of the footprint they footprint has been released.

20131015__01_news~p1.jpg

I don't believe anything Biscardi presents, he's a known hoaxer/scammer, he can't be trusted IMO.

• Like 2

20131015__01_news~p1.jpg

I haven't a clue what I'm looking at. I need circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back. But, Meldrum claims bigfoot prints don't have that lower heel imprint like a human's does.

I haven't a clue what I'm looking at. I need circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back. But, Meldrum claims bigfoot prints don't have that lower heel imprint like a human's does.

post-77073-0-25151200-1383013393_thumb.j

• Like 1

Thanks. Yes, I can make out where the alleged print is, just not what the print itself was showing (looked like) I couldn't make out a "foot" print.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Ok, I've looked at this for some time now and it looks like it was drawn with a stick then a heel print was added at the bottom. Doesn't look like any supposed Bigfoot print I've ever seen in the past..........it really doesn't look like any kind of foot print I've ever seen.

• Like 1

Ok, I've looked at this for some time now and it looks like it was drawn with a stick then a heel print was added at the bottom. Doesn't look like any supposed Bigfoot print I've ever seen in the past..........it really doesn't look like any kind of foot print I've ever seen.

Good, I feel better I'm not the only one who thought it looked weird.

• 4 weeks later...

It sounds like a story/report given to a new guy at the station or something.

Like, they gave a new guy a story to investigate.

He should charge Bigfoot rent. It'd be a nice way to make some money.

In the mountains here all the prints you find have 3 toes only.

Oh, that's just a dinosaur survival.

And he is making money off of this.......

F.R.A.U.D.

In criminal law, fraud is intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual; the related adjective is fraudulent, and verb is defraud. Fraud is a crime and a civil tort at common law, though the specific criminal law definition varies by legal jurisdiction. Defrauding people or entities of money or valuables is a common purpose of fraud.