Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why are people dreaming about this man ?

Talion

Why Are Thousands of People Dreaming About This Man?

Have you dreamed about this man comforting or befriending you over the past five years? Then you are one of thousands across the world who have dreamed "this man." And they have a website to describe their experiences.

Source: http://io9.com/why-are-thousands-of-people-dreaming-about-this-man-1451949443

ku-medium.jpg

• Like 1

I'mNotSureI'dFindHimParticularlyComforting. HisEyesLookfarTooBigForAStart.

• Like 7

Has anyone experienced this, not sure if I ever noticed him?

• Like 1

I'mNotSureI'dFindHimParticularlyComforting. HisEyesLookfarTooBigForAStart.

haha, IHadToDoTheTitleSoTheWholeTextWouldFitOrItWouldCutOutWords.

• Like 3

This isn't what it seems, and it's been posted on here before. It's been proved to be some kind of viral gimmick. (if I remember right) I have to go now but will look for it later and come back. In the meantime perhaps someone else will remember this too?

• Like 4

thousands of people may think that they have seen this man in dreams. But when it comes to exact details peoples memory's are pretty corruptible. Its only the big picture of the memory that we normally get right.

For example if someone robs a place. All the witness wil be able to tell you some one robed the place but if you start asking for exact details of what the guy looked like you will get all kinds of different stories.

• Like 1

haha, IHadToDoTheTitleSoTheWholeTextWouldFitOrItWouldCutOutWords.

Fits if you get rid of "thousands of people" and just put "people". ;)

• Like 4

Still Waters, i've read about this on a common fake horror story site called CreepyPasta. I did find a website though... http://www.thisman.org

Edited by FinnYellow
  • Like 3

Will check the word count next time I post, but didn't want to deviate from the articles title.

Wasn't aware this is a repost topic, actually never heard of this phenomenon before.

I dreamed I killed that man once...

He was a evil ninja, don't judge me.

O.o

• Like 2

Still Waters, i've read about this on a common fake horror story site called CreepyPasta. I did find a website though... http://www.thisman.org

Well its working its way around the net now.

Thank you! That's the page I remember seeing before.

Well its working its way around the net now.

I've found one thread we had on here. I'm sure it was posted more than once but that doesn't matter. Anyway here's one I found -

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=214455

It seems it's some kind of a hoax.

• Like 1

He looks creepy

I dreamed I killed that man once...

He was a evil ninja, don't judge me.

O.o

I once dreamt I was hanging out with Don Johnson.

I've never even thought about Don Johnson in my life.

I was disturbed

I don't dream about men.......

• Like 1

Well, I haven't dreamed of him. I'm hurt and feel completely left out.

• Like 2

No I haven't dreamed of this man before...But I will be now! Thanks a lot lol! (waits for the nightmares)

• Like 1

Why Are Thousands of People Dreaming About This Man?

Have you dreamed about this man comforting or befriending you over the past five years? Then you are one of thousands across the world who have dreamed "this man." And they have a website to describe their experiences.

Source: http://io9.com/why-a...-man-1451949443

ku-medium.jpg

I have never seen that man in a dream before and I remember most of my dreams.

As someone who dreams heavily and wakes up regularly during dreams and thus remembers their dreams more than often and who admits their dreams are easily influenced by their daily experiences and by what they've read and seen during the day, don't be surprised if I have a nightmare tonight and wake up after dreaming about this guy.

And all that will prove is that heavy dreamers like me who wake up during dreams and who are easily influenced by what they read on the Internet, will perpetuate the idea that this is some sort of viral dream that spreads over the 'net.

Bah.

I have never seen that man in a dream before and I remember most of my dreams.

How can you possibly know that you remember most of your dreams? How does someone compare a known and possibly measurable idea (the dreams they remember) with an entirely unknown and unmeasurable idea (the dreams they don't remember) to form a conclusion about the ratio between them?

Well, thanks a lot guys. He popped up in my dream, jsut standing in a warehouse.

I knew why, but jsut to be safe i set him on fire in the dream and watched him die.

It was the only way

• Like 2