Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russian cylindrical video

Spacenut56

Works now. You have to catch these things moving, or else it can just be passed off as a balloon.

Solar Balloon, when zoomed in you can easily see it is black and the silver is just reflected sunlight.

Edited by EnderOTD
  • Like 3

Also this is the same site that was promoting jcatteras ongoing UFO hoax as fact, so I would take a majority of what this site offers as just click fuel. They aren't concerned with taking an objective approach imo.

• Like 1

Solar Balloon, when zoomed in you can easily see it is black and the silver is just reflected sunlight.

Come on, you're just some American intelligence agent.

• Like 1

I truly hate these government payed UFO debunkers. :angry:

• Like 1

You just gotta love "Z" mans opened mind ! Keep Looking up Man ! It`s that roswell stuff again ! :tu:

Seems rather long for a balloon. The movement of the object, as opposed to the jerky camera motion, is slow, as if it had considerable mass. I don't see rounded ends on this object, as might be expected of a balloon. A more detailed report would be worth reading, should one become available.

Come on, you're just some American intelligence agent.

I truly hate these government payed UFO debunkers. :angry:

50 cents a post :alien::w00t:

Fake; Fake; Fake ...same shape , form and color like the following

It is constructed from a high-density, lightweight matte black film which reacts to the heat from the sun and gets bigger as it fills with air. It can reach heights of 30,000 feet.

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2iTUjVsIs

article-2223645-15B4E9E9000005DC-284_634x518.jpg

Edited by qxcontinuum

Yes, of course the object in the original post could be a balloon. I note that one example given of such a balloon was made largely of transparent plastic, and the other of black plastic. The object in the OP was apparently silvery in color, and was very highly reflective.

We have no data about the distance of the object from the video camera, so no way of estimating its size. Was it 7 or 8 meters long, like these toy balloons, or 70 or 80 or somewhere in between these two figures?

Edited by bison