Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Real or Fake?

(Raven)p.e.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• (Raven)p.e.

• Loonboy

• Bizarro

• snuffypuffer

Oh Please!!! This is supposed to be a ghost in some bushes? That is pretty far fetched...... Looks like a bunch of different leaves to me.

Reese

If it is tha dark vaguely human shape in the oval then it is defenately a shadow, but if it is fake or real i do not know

I believe it's the streak of light in the trees that we are meant to be looking at .

I wouldn't be able to draw a conclusion from the picture though. Have you got any more information like where was the photo taken , history on the area , is there anything in the area that could cause a reflection or a disturbance in the lighting and what kind of camera was used to take the photo?

Thanx for the pic though Raven smile.gif

I thought i was going to see girls with real and fake breasts, you know the ones where you have to pick the fake from the real ones............ geeez am i disapointed....... tongue.gif

Looks like bushes to me.

Dude,

I cannot see anything in this pic... Bunch o' leaves...

Is it a leave ghost maybe? In that case... wink.gif

Geez, you sure you guys don't see anything?????

I can distinctly make out two figures. One is a dark outline, whilst the other forms a face just behind the shadow. Actually the shadow continues all the way down to the floor. In any case it could believes, or something else, coz I don't believe in ghosts!!!!! tongue.gif

In any case I think you should ask DSchwarz, judging from other posts I've read that he's posted he seems to be a whizz at photography.

One is a dark outline, whilst the other forms a face just behind the shadow

I can actually see this one, although I thought it looked liked the spoof ghost mask from Scary Movie

it looks like a hand developed print to me. that area where there is darkness could actually just be from improperly using the chemicals, thus its liquid shape. i have lots of prints like that from my early days smile.gif

also, notice the discoloration at the top of the picture. that is another sign that this picture was chemical burned.

I can't make out any ghosts. I can see a discolouration which might well be explained

by what DSchwartz was saying about developing.

The girl on the right made me laugh though, just from her grin... biggrin.gif

If you look closely you can see the fashion police lurking in the backround..what a shirt...all he needs now is a moustache and a ferrari.

This is just sad. I don't see anything resembling a ghost in this picture just some leaves.

Well, for those 2 of you who did see something, it is a fake, something I messed around in. Took a picture of my friend and his kid sister and then took a picture of another one of my friends and manipulated them in photoshop and tried to blend them in. Guess I made the "Ghost" to transparent.

O and I loved that comment about the shirt and the fashion police! That was awesome!

(raven)pe.... if you are not going to post anything you have something to say about, please dont, it is very annoying........and i think its good the way peoples opinions matter, whether they think a pic is real or fake... its good to know, but not if you do it to make fun of people who believe in this forum, and that it can help our understanding of the world around us. please dont do it raven.

Well in my defense, I really wasn't trying to offend anyone. I just saw how some people tore pictures apart and I just wanted to see what kinda response I would have gotten from a fake that I had created, a picture that I know for a fact was faked, not one that still leaves doubts in my head. I am very active in the ghost hunting. I am actually going to Mansfield Prison on April 26 to do some investigating up there.

To those who I p***ed off, my fault, it really wasn't meant for it to be taken that way.

No worries mate, but we are people interested in paranormal phenomenon, not fake

photography.

Good luck with the stake out at the prison. Yikes.

tongue.gif

That's cool, and in hindsight, prolly not the smartest thing I did. I mean my second post on here and already got blasted. I understand where it was coming from.

As for the Ghost Hunt, as I did last year on my board that no longer exists, I will post pictures I have taken. Hopefully I get something.

hehehe, DS!!!

I am also always good for a BLASTING or two...................... laugh.gif

Reese

I will blast anything and everything in my power, for I am Ultan the Almighty. Incidentally, I just stubbed my toe.

well well well....in a word crap

why do people come up with this crap..we all know when the truth comes out it will be to someone with some credit