Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hi,

I know these things as well or may be even more so than you. Real change begins with self and how you influence the rest.

I hope that we can talk a lot more in private. I also see every person as important. Those like yourself with a passion for change are a light we can all appreciate.

John

Thank you very much.
  • Like 1

You should take up reiki healing and use it for that instead of moving bits of paper and trying to prove stuff to others that will only crap on you because it goes beyond their comprehension. You can show a person something a million times and they will not get it until they themselves are at the level to understand. When you reach that point you know it's time to serve others that already know your ability than waste your energy on those that reject it. It really is that simple.

Hello.

Well there is truth in what you say. But I will try that for a limited time. Than, it's up to them if they want to understand or not, "wake up" or "sleep". I will not forgive myself when "trouble" will come, and will come soon enough, if I don't tell to other people... I don't want people to say: "nobody told us" or "there was none to show us"... you name it... now some don't have an excuse... so it's up to them. And I did use my energy to something else than moving something like that paper :) ... I have use "it" to remove eaven kidney stones to more than just one person... and also to lower the fever temperature or to eliminate back aches... that are a few... but I don't want to brag, it's not in my character.

Am I misreading that - it sounds rather insulting..? This isn't 'beyond my comprehension'. It is a video that is essentially useless to prove the poster's claims about having an extraordinary ability.

Which makes the HUGE assumption that what 'you' are showing a million times actually represents reality. If it doesn't, then it's not because it is above their level, it's because it is false. I think accusing people (eg me) of not having the required level of understanding is taking this video way too seriously.

Simple? Actually, I think it is a lot more complex, and with scammers and hoaxers eager to to take money from the gullible or just enjoy the unwarranted admiration, why is it wrong, on a discussion forum, to question abilities and point out how easy it is to cover trickery or deception, whether deliberate or not?

I am not necessarily doubting Mr John's ability, but at no point has he acknowledged that the video is not conclusive, nor has he been willing to even engage in a decent discussion about how he could do this demonstration better and eliminate the very obvious ways this could be faked. For me, I'd simply suggest that Mr John go find his nearest illusionist/magician. That person need not be famous, but should be identifiable and verifiable as having reasonable skills in that regime. Then I'd suggest he get that person to examine his 'skill' and suggest ways he could change the demonstration to reasonably minimise the chance of cheating, or self-deception. If he's not willing to do so, or that process doesn't quite work out as he hoped, then I think it's not so much my/our lack of comprehension, as something very, very different.

I don't want to be famous... I don't want anything from you or from any other person. I don't need anything from any of you. I just want to tell you something that any person can do if he or she is willing enough. And yes, the videos may not be conclusive, may not be real and appear as fake, or whatever reason is going through heads of people like you... I'm not calling anyone stupid or that they have lack of understanding... but the vast majority of people don't want to understand and still refuse that, eaven if they have the capability to understand and "wake up". Like I said on this forum, I will poste 2-3 videos (and after that, no more uploading or posting anything on this forum) with friends, eaven doctors, psychologists, paradoctors, as witnesses so there wil not be any doubt anymore... but I'm affraid that you and most of other people will still refuse to understand and believe.

Telekinesis IS NOT AN EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY! Nahting is extraordinary, it just that people don't understand, that's all. I know that eaven by uploading irefutable proofs eaven with all doubts eliminated I can't change much... I can't change the world by myself... I know that... the change must come from as many as possible so as human race or specie, to survive... and live in a beter world... because if that will not happen, than we are all doomed... hate, violence, envy, crimes of any kind must cease, stop already... it's enough... my purpose is to give to as many people as I can (I have set to myself a limited period of time) a wake up call. That's all. Than it's up to you folks! I don't want to convince any of you of something by yelling (I did not do that either anyway) or to fool any of you. I have nathing to gain from this... and I'm not interested in gaining something. It's not me that to take advantage of any of you. I'm not like that. People fight each other as if we wouldn't be from the same darn race. Take the example of the ants... they have colonies up to millions of members but they act as one but unlike the ants, we are ruled by many not by one. And we don't have to be ruled by many or by one, we can rule ourselves in the right way if we wake up or spirituality.

Edited by simon.john

By sheer definition, telekinesis is far beyond ordinary (unlike claims of telekinesis), far beyond rare, far beyond Unique in existence, nd all the way to "has never actually been shown to exist". To pretend that out of all the humans who have existed since the beginning of our existence, only a handful have ever stumbled on to the secret, and that one of them is on a public forum willing to show an amateurish video but not go beyond that, strains belief beyond possibility.

To pretend that it is not only ordinary, but to imply it is pretty simple, sorry, but those are either the words of the scam artist. Anyone who has a secret way of doing the impossible secretly, but hey, no pressure, up to you, just follow me into this empty warehouse here, make sure you got your wallet with you just in case the opportunity of a lifetime comes up...no thanks. I'll wait right here if you want to show me something interesting.

• Like 3

By sheer definition, telekinesis is far beyond ordinary (unlike claims of telekinesis), far beyond rare, far beyond Unique in existence, nd all the way to "has never actually been shown to exist". To pretend that out of all the humans who have existed since the beginning of our existence, only a handful have ever stumbled on to the secret, and that one of them is on a public forum willing to show an amateurish video but not go beyond that, strains belief beyond possibility.

To pretend that it is not only ordinary, but to imply it is pretty simple, sorry, but those are either the words of the scam artist. Anyone who has a secret way of doing the impossible secretly, but hey, no pressure, up to you, just follow me into this empty warehouse here, make sure you got your wallet with you just in case the opportunity of a lifetime comes up...no thanks. I'll wait right here if you want to show me something interesting.

Hello.

Telekinesis is not extraordinary... when I said that I ment people or most of the people don't understand or don't know how to do it. You can awaken your spirituality by meditating and along with it other abilities... which are different from person to person. Awaken or awakening means to awake your hidden energy, your soul. That energy is connected to all things living or objects, to the enviroment and that energy we can use to do eaven telekinesis. If you think I am scam artist... you think DEAD wrong. I could have had fooled you, take advantage of most of you... heack I eaven could have been to TV and make money... but this thinking (like yours my friend) is very humanly, earthly... if you think that by waiting for something or to receive something, you will actualy receive mabe you're right... I will show not just to you, to all that are here on this forum and many others that aren't more videos 2-3 in number, but after that, you can wait as long as you want... from my side, there will not be any videos or proofs anymore.

I don't want to insult you... or to hurt your feelings or your inteligence or your pride... but you are a little bit or eaven too "blind" to see, too "deaf" to hear and too "locked" to realise something. I have told you the so called secret of telekinesis : MEDITATION. Did you expect to read or to see something far more great than this? SIMPLE things are the hardest to find or to understand. Mabe for you it is something extraordinary... or something out of this world... that strengthens what I have said about your thinking above. Did you expected that I move a mountain, or to have a very pompous TV video presentation or a proof like that? Do you think telekinesis is like in the movies? If you do, than, Man you're so wrong!

Telekinesis IS NOT AN EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY!

I have to agree that Telekinesis would be considered extraordinary, since so few people claim to be able to do it. I also agree that it has never, ever been shown to any degree under scientific circumstances. Every single person who has tried has failed.

• Like 4

I have use "it" to remove eaven kidney stones to more than just one person... and also to lower the fever temperature or to eliminate back aches... that are a few... but I don't want to brag, it's not in my character.

Good stuff, it's doing it through practices like this that will really develop it :tu:

• Like 1

So much talk, so much back and forth, one display of this using hard science could put an end to it all.

However, that hasn't happened. As with most things in life, Ockham's Razor

• Like 2

Simon.john, do you define telekinesis as anything other than affecting objects with mental power?

That is an excellent question. I am also wondering if other people define telekinesis as anything other than moving object with mental power.

Here is my overview of what is going on here. It sounds to me like you have stumbled on to Chi. There are certain Martial Arts masters (Were at least, unsure if any are still teaching this) who incorporate mind over matter type training into the martial arts. This isn't used in a matter such as break as many soft wood boards as you can while doing a karate chop. Instead this would be getting on a certain focus level in your mind where you can pick up a solid decorative garden stone and punch the stone until it breaks without causing pain, or damage to your hand. This is often described as Iron body technique. This technique is said (from the story passed on to me) to have come from a Chinese tea seller whom was also a Shaolin Monk martial artist. Once this skill was learned by a certain Japanese martial arts master, he then incorporated it into his karate system. Several Martial arts systems then spawned from the master, which spawned even more martial arts systems. Unfortunately for people that would like to learn old Japanese Karate that will teach you mind over matter techniques, it will be near impossible for you to find anyone teaching this. If you research your Karate history you will see that it is most likely Kanga Sokukawa whom started training under an Okinawan Monk Takahara, then later trained under a Chinese Master of Gung Fu Chuan'Fa. What is important about about this is the offspring that this blend of Karate, and the mind training techniques that the Chinese Monks were using at the Shaolin temples. Sokukawas most famous student is Matsumura Sokon, who later becomes Bushi Matsumura (Personal bodyguard to 3 Okinawan kings and chief Martial Arts instructor for the Ryukyu kingdom.

Now here is where it gets fun! In these days village would often fight village in competitions putting their best fighters up against one another. These were fights between people that practiced fighting techniques and kata very frequently, for hours a day. Villages would often send scouts to try to observe other villages kata and techniques. Keep in mind, each village was what you could call its own style of karate. Partly due to this the teachings of these masters of physical contact, and mental strength took their teachings indoors to teach a select few the "Secret Techniques" of the styles. It was common for this select few to be 1 student, and that student would have to be a family member.

Now here comes some lineage to point you in the right direction for guidance in your study of Chi. Real Chi, not Tae Bow Chi you can learn from Billy Blanks.

Sokukawa whom is the master of Japanese Karate, and the Shaolin Monk techniques teaches Bushi Matsumura. By this time karate is secretive and the techniques that would be described as psychic or impossible feats of the human body/mind disappear from public teachings, if they ever had even been made public before Bushi Matsumuras time. Bushi Matsumura decided that his Grandson Nabe Matsumura would be the inheritor of the system including the secret White Crane form only taught to family members. Nabe then passes lineage of the family style to his nephew Hohan Sokon. Now Hohan Sokon is very important in this story. When Hohan Soken created the Matsumura Seito karate style, he decided that anyone who displayed the right qualities mentally could be taught the secretive Hakutsuru White Crane form and the meanings behind it as well as the teachings passed down through his family learned from the Shaolin Monks martial arts masters in mind manipulation techniques.

So long story short, if you want to learn the secrets of Chi in the historical perspective taught the way that it was originally taught then you need to search out Hohan Sokens students who were taught these techniques. Unfortunately a google search is only going to get you 10,000 McDojo's whom all claim to know the "Secret Teachings" of Matsumura Seito.

Off topic sort of: When I was younger I remember my parents discussing or not whether my father was going to send off a VHS tape of him doing a Kata for a guy that was offering him $10,000.00 dollars to put it on tape and send it to him. We were not rich people by any stretch of the imagination. Poor in fact. I remember my father explaining how this guy was just going to get a copy of the Kata, say he had learned it from Hohan Sokon without knowing the applications behind the moves, and then teach it to others further bastardizing the kata, and Karate itself. Needless to say, he did not send off a copy of the Kata. I guess this type of character is what Hohan Sokon had seen in my father to teach him. I personally am lucky. I not only know some of these Katas and techniques but I have ALL the Katas in our style including the Hakutsuru on VHS being performed by some of the highest members of Matsumura Seito in the United States in my parents garage, step by step, being broken down with the hidden applications behind each move.

I will not show anyone this video but I will however demonstrate as well as teach you some basics behind the mind over body manipulation if you drive to my neck of the woods in Texas. No charge, no strings attached. You can even record it if you would like but I do require all proceeds go to me. Ha

Back to the point. You have stumbled onto Chi. As an analogy you would be a person jumping off of a high dive into a pool of water with no diving training and luckily not making a splash. Just because you didn't make a splash doesn't mean you are an olympic grade diver. You should DEFINITELY not be trying to teach anyone what you have discovered primarily because you obviously don't even know what it is that you are using to project such energy if it is in fact true that you are indeed manipulating anything at all.

Edited by Ugly1
  • Like 2

Telekinesis is not extraordinary... when I said that I ment people or most of the people don't understand or don't know how to do it.

And yet, out of the approximately 7,000,000,000 on the planet, you (and presumably, a handful of others you have managed to convince and train) do.

Yes, that is pretty extraordinary.

You can awaken your spirituality by meditating and along with it other abilities...

Yes, I believe that was my very first guess way back in the first or second page of this thread. Not the first time we have heard this, and it will definitely not be the last.

You would think, with how meditation was all the rage back in the '70's, we would have gotten at least one or two people out of it.

which are different from person to person. Awaken or awakening means to awake your hidden energy, your soul. That energy is connected to all things living or objects, to the enviroment and that energy we can use to do eaven telekinesis.

Yes, we know, again, you haven't said anything that couldn't have been found in the New Age section of your local bookstore for the past several decades.

If you think I am scam artist... you think DEAD wrong. I could have had fooled you, take advantage of most of you... heack I eaven could have been to TV and make money... but this thinking (like yours my friend) is very humanly, earthly...

Yes, I like to refer to it as "experience".

if you think that by waiting for something or to receive something, you will actualy receive mabe you're right... I will show not just to you, to all that are here on this forum and many others that aren't more videos 2-3 in number, but after that, you can wait as long as you want... from my side, there will not be any videos or proofs anymore.

Do I think that? No, I think that you will be like every other claimant to psychic powers. Big claims, vague videos, repetition of the basic New Age line, and then disappearance into anonymity. I am not expecting anything, but I am ready in the event you pleasantly surprise me.

I don't want to insult you... or to hurt your feelings or your inteligence or your pride...

Well, I don't know jack-squat about you, so you can't hurt my feelings. Basic skepticism skills such as the ones I am using are similar to basic arithmetic skills, so there is very little in terms of pride invested there, so no problems there. As for intelligence...well, I'm not actually sure that's physically possible to insult my intelligence...

but you are a little bit or eaven too "blind" to see, too "deaf" to hear and too "locked" to realise something.

Yes, "locked, "deaf", "blind", ("stupid"), are often words used to describe people who demand more data in a manner which would require greater credibility, rather than accept at face value the claims made by a complete stranger on the internet. It is curious how these same words are generally not used among scientists when discussing opposing aspects of inquiry, however are rather commonly thrown about when dealing with people demanding that their claims be acknowledged without need for either verification or validation, such as clergy, or scam artists.

I have told you the so called secret of telekinesis : MEDITATION.

Big deal. I guessed that on the first page.

Let me guess: Meditation and practice.
Did you expect to read or to see something far more great than this?

Like I said, not really. You are following the exact same pattern as all the others that came before you.

SIMPLE things are the hardest to find or to understand. Mabe for you it is something extraordinary... or something out of this world...

Well, me and the remaining 99.98% of the world population. How many people have you trained so far? 10? 15? How many people have you trained that you can claim with such confidence that this is ordinary?

that strengthens what I have said about your thinking above.

You mean the part about not believing you based on you insisting that I believe you? I can live with that.

Did you expected that I move a mountain, or to have a very pompous TV video presentation or a proof like that?

Expect? No. Hope? Well, I hoped that you would listen to the recommendations posted and reply along the lines of "Okay, I will try to get a clear table and perhaps another camera. Do you have any other advice that would help make my video more credible?" But no, I didn't really expect it.

Do you think telekinesis is like in the movies? If you do, than, Man you're so wrong!

Good thing I don't, then.

Do you believe that science is like in the movies? Where the maverick young scientist breaks all the rules based on his faith that something is really going to happen despite having only the weakest evidence for it, and only at the last minute does his prediction turn out correctly, with a pan shot of a bunch of crusty old nay-saying academics watching disbelievingly as they are swallowed up by whatever it is they were not believing before while the audience cheers at the rather childish revenge fantasy?

If you do, than, Man you're so wrong! You probably don't, so, no worries.

• Like 4

Sheesh people can claim anything, and in this day and age of faked photos and trick films and magic tricks and all sorts of technology, it's impossible to prove one is not faking, and the normal and wise assumption has to be that one is. Just making claims does nothing and makes the claimant look the fool or the nut case.

I would say someone who has such powers needs to find a way to commercialize it rather than selling books or giving magic shows. If you can move things around with your mind, you should be able to make damn good money with it. Offer to remove the neighbor's leaves or to shovel the snow or whatever.

• Like 3

There must be some practical applications for your ability, as Frank suggests above. But 2 things have concerned me throughout your thread:

1) The fluctuations between the 'micro' (your specific talent) and the 'macro' (see, especially, posts #69 & 70, famine, violence, real End of the World stuff), leaving me to wonder what the connection between them is (or isn't) for you; and--

2) The statement that you've been healing kidneys, working on ailing backs, etc. This sounds alarmingly like human experimentation to me. Alongside the rampant skepticism you've encountered from many of us UM'ers, my voice is one which raises questions of ethics, informed consent, liability and accountability when it comes to allegedly producing physical changes in other human beings' bodies. If you don't think this is an issue, you don't want a disgruntled subject's lawyer to be the first to enlighten you.

It's one thing to, in your own mind, connect your rare ability with the Coming Troubles or whatnot. It's quite another to claim healings of others as well/as a result.

Which leaves me to wonder about the growth of your narrative (in terms of psychic manifestions and accomplishments), beginning with but a little flame, but now making greater claims.

The skeptic in me wants to shake his head. The would-be believer in me wonders: Why aren't you in combat surgical units stopping bleeding, in nursing homes relieving pain or outdoors helping slow or stop wildfires? Am I impertinent to ask?

Edited by szentgyorgy
  • Like 3

If you can move things around with your mind, you should be able to make damn good money with it.

That's if money was the motivation..

But what if there were higher motivations..?

If one who had these powers was interested in bettering the world, surely, rather than accusing those who doubt it as having closed minds, it would be better to simply PROVE it (and I'd be happy to suggest some very simple additions to these videos that would make the claims close to 100% conclusive) and also begin sharing the secret with the rest of us sad, lesser mortals. Think of how much good could be done, and how our culture could develop in ways undreamt of..

But no...

Nevertheless, I can't wait to see the next series of videos that will, no doubt, address all concerns.

• Like 1

Money is not a motivation when one is not able to make money. If money is not the motivation, clear the whole neighborhood's leaves for free.

• Like 1

Yes, "locked, "deaf", "blind", ("stupid"), are often words used to describe people who demand more data in a manner which would require greater credibility, rather than accept at face value the claims made by a complete stranger on the internet. It is curious how these same words are generally not used among scientists when discussing opposing aspects of inquiry, however are rather commonly thrown about when dealing with people demanding that their claims be acknowledged without need for either verification or validation, such as clergy, or scam artists.

Amen to that. Skepticism has become the new "vulgar" word these days it would seem. If we don't immediately nod our heads in agreement and bow deeply in submission then we are labeled as "blocked" , too stupid OR (my personal favorite) just too un-evolved and/or unenlightened enough to understand which basically means that if we were smart we'd instantly agree.

This New Age (it really means the New Dark Age) is much like any religion. Just buckle down and "believe" like a good slave and whatever you do DON'T ask questions and, heaven forbid, think for yourself and do real research.

Anyways thanks for that statement.

• Like 3

Amen to that. Skepticism has become the new "vulgar" word these days it would seem. If we don't immediately nod our heads in agreement and bow deeply in submission then we are labeled as "blocked" , too stupid OR (my personal favorite) just too un-evolved and/or unenlightened enough to understand which basically means that if we were smart we'd instantly agree.

This New Age (it really means the New Dark Age) is much like any religion. Just buckle down and "believe" like a good slave and whatever you do DON'T ask questions and, heaven forbid, think for yourself and do real research.

Hello.

Say what you want, believe what you want... those videos I have posted are real, I didn't made them on a computer to fool you, or use any tricks, etc. I will upload 2-3 more videos like I said, and the next will be when I will be able to move something heavier than a suspended piece of paper... for exaple a pencil, but this time, I will have witnesses. To be able to move a heavier object I need to train... probably many of the people on this forum will believe that :"now he's trying to use other tricks so that his video to look real"... probably most of the people will think and say that I'm con artist... etc. In a way... I'm loosing my time... but as I said, I will do what I said I'll do... I don't back down to that... than it's all upt to you folks. Ask any questions you like about this... all I know I will tell you all... just ask. I'm not saying that you are slaves and you have to believe anything that or if someone asks you so... I wish you all only the best in this world.

• Like 1

Simon.john, do you define telekinesis as anything other than affecting objects with mental power?

Hello.

I don't know how to define telekinesis other than affecting objects with mental power... But I like to think that (mabe I think good) telekinesis is an ability of the brain... or mabe is an ability of our spiritual energy that manifests through our brain as intermediate... I will tell anybody who asks me how I have done that and how I am still doing it. But this is for a limited time.

• Like 1

I have to agree that Telekinesis would be considered extraordinary, since so few people claim to be able to do it. I also agree that it has never, ever been shown to any degree under scientific circumstances. Every single person who has tried has failed.

I will not fail. What I have is true and real. And the next videos I will upload on this forum, will be with scientists as witnesses. It will take some time... but considering that I have "evolved" with my telekinesis in just a month and a half from bearly moving a suspended piece of paper to moving it and stop it and will, well... I think I will upload at least the next video in 2, 2 and half months or 3 at the most.
  • Like 2

So much talk, so much back and forth, one display of this using hard science could put an end to it all.

However, that hasn't happened. As with most things in life, Ockham's Razor

Blessed are the poor in spirit... you shall have proof which will be my next video that I will upload and eaven with scientists as witnesses in 3 months at the most. What I have said, I will do it. Just have a little more patience, and science will indeed put and end but not to it all, to doubts, to skeptics only... :) Scientist are lying to people every day... good thing many of the people like and believe that... you deserve your fate...
  • Like 1

Money is not a motivation when one is not able to make money. If money is not the motivation, clear the whole neighborhood's leaves for free.

Hello.

I can easily go at any time to a local TV show to show what I can do... and make money. Do you think that money is everything in this world? Perhaps to you yes... I will not use my telekinesis to make money or for the money. Eaven if I will earn money or somehow I will receive income directly or indirectly, I will donate them all to orphans and homeless people to build houses or whatever so they have a place to stay... I earn money from my job and that's enough. When I will upload my next video it will be something... than many of TV shows and Media will come to me... . My purpose is not to make money with my telekinesis. This is just too low for me to do that. I don't expect you to understand... but once again... money isn't everything in this world. I don't care much about this world (it's riches, fame, glamour or whatever)... in fact I don't give a crap on it (this planet is beautiful, but on people that rule the others I don't give a crap)! And also I am dissapointed of people that nower days can be bought with just a warm meal and false promises.

Oh, and by the way... I know what you mean with clean the leaves of the entire neighborhood for free... but most of the people expect that somebody else to do something for them... everyone should clean up their leaves literary as well as metaphorical.

Edited by simon.john
  • Like 1

I thought it was well known that Uri Geller was an illusionist, and not a specifically good one. Several people have duplicated his performances exactly.

And here I thought he was just a fraud.
  • Like 2

The new age movement is created by the same sphere behind most religions with a dogmatic structure in place, and while it is true that many are caught into the movement, like many are with religion or whatever corporation they invest their energies into. It does not mean that everything in metaphysics is associated or even originates from the new age movement. Very little infact. Within the communities themselves there is plenty of pro / anti debates and its not just one big movement with a bunch of deluded people doing what your statement implies. I don't know anyone personally who thinks along the lines of your statement.

Please do not assume that every person you see talking about metaphysical things is buying into the new age movement --because there are many who are not and it is an unfair stereotype that is used against the communities. Just putting that out there. It would show less ignorance to ask a person first if they are into the new age movement or not before terming them as someone who just believes without questioning.

Szen -

I don't have much time to go into this right now, but there is no weirdo body experimentation going on LOL, look up reiki and you will see that in a lot of countries even the national health service of the UK recognise it as a holistic treatment with benefits for health / stress management and have practitioners who work with the gov health services.

• Like 2