Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The new age movement is created by the same sphere behind most religions with a dogmatic structure in place, and while it is true that many are caught into the movement, like many are with religion or whatever corporation they invest their energies into. It does not mean that everything in metaphysics is associated or even originates from the new age movement. Very little infact. Within the communities themselves there is plenty of pro / anti debates and its not just one big movement with a bunch of deluded people doing what your statement implies. I don't know anyone personally who thinks along the lines of your statement.

Please do not assume that every person you see talking about metaphysical things is buying into the new age movement --because there are many who are not and it is an unfair stereotype that is used against the communities. Just putting that out there. It would show less ignorance to ask a person first if they are into the new age movement or not before terming them as someone who just believes without questioning.

Szen -

I don't have much time to go into this right now, but there is no weirdo body experimentation going on LOL, look up reiki and you will see that in a lot of countries even the national health service of the UK recognise it as a holistic treatment with benefits for health / stress management and have practitioners who work with the gov health services.

Thanks. I do know what reiki is, and I know one practitioner (personally) in my immediate area. My spouse, who is not on UM, accepts much of this kind of thing at 'face' value. I'm OK with that.

Simon's interactions with kidneys, backs, etc. does not pass the smell test of such a legitimate practitioner. I remain, yours truly, intrigued at your use of "weirdo,."

I've not used that term in this thread. You have assumed Simon's ability is reiki, not I. As a moderator, you would be able to make such distinctions, I would think. His post started out influencing candle emissions, then graduated to healing kidneys.

I don't think the OP refers to reiki at all, but rather a personal, idiosyncratic reaction to candle flame which, unexamined, then offers healings to others.

On what basis? This is personal irresponsibility.This is the path of personal denigration and the disappointment--or degradation--or danger, of others.

If this is not obvious, then neither are many long-agreed-upon notions of how to converse.

My concerns are reasonable and valid, stated clearly and in a non-inflammatory way, and have yet to be addressed by Simon--who is the one to address them, after all.

Edited by szentgyorgy
  • Like 1

It's okay, I'm the one who brought up reiki with simon, and he responded in reply to me that he has used it to help people with kidney issues / pain etc. I think he only mentioned that part because i asked him about it.

• Like 1

Blessed are the poor in spirit... you shall have proof which will be my next video that I will upload and eaven with scientists as witnesses in 3 months at the most. What I have said, I will do it. Just have a little more patience, and science will indeed put and end but not to it all, to doubts, to skeptics only... :) Scientist are lying to people every day... good thing many of the people like and believe that... you deserve your fate...

Another response with nothing of value added.

if your power was real you'd have already shown it to be beyond a reasonable doubt.

In this very post you contradict yourself in this new age babbling youre trying to use.

I enjoy an illusionist, I can respect a conman, which I hope you are.

An illusionist can be fun if their act is more than just the magic (it has humor, drama, etc.). A con man is a con man and not deserving respect. They are simply liars, and if they are lying to themselves and half-believe it, they are even more despicable.

• Like 1

Another response with nothing of value added.

if your power was real you'd have already shown it to be beyond a reasonable doubt.

In this very post you contradict yourself in this new age babbling youre trying to use.

I enjoy an illusionist, I can respect a conman, which I hope you are.

Hello.

I hope you can have a little patience and I will show you proof that will ELIMINATE all doubts, beyond reasonable doubt, beyond all doubts! That's all I'm asking you and all the people on this forum. Stop saying that you hope I'm a conman, because I'm not!

It's okay, I'm the one who brought up reiki with simon, and he responded in reply to me that he has used it to help people with kidney issues / pain etc. I think he only mentioned that part because i asked him about it.

I appreciate your clarification, but my consternation remains: Initially we see a candle flame manipulated, then later learn this is also telekinetic healing power?

It's along the lines of the full-of-himself amateur athlete starting a discussion with, "Yeah, I ran a marathon once," then later adding, "Oh, and I also did three triathlons in a row in freezing temperatures with a sprained ankle."

<<scratching head>>

• Like 1

An illusionist can be fun if their act is more than just the magic (it has humor, drama, etc.). A con man is a con man and not deserving respect. They are simply liars, and if they are lying to themselves and half-believe it, they are even more despicable.

Hello again.

I am dissapointed of you and any people like you... you deserve your fate! I'm not a liar or lying to myself! I'm not a dreamer! You and other people like you make me feel despicable of you! I'm not craving for fame or gratitude. Have some patince and you and all other people on this fricking world will have a proof, after that I'm done with posting or uploading something on this forum or on the internet ever!!! Let me ask you something... if I would have put up a extraordinary show on TV and have use tricks or any kind of scams, you would have like that or believe it, right? Let me tell you something... I have never learned magic tricks! I haven't been taking lessons of magic or how to do "magic"! People like you are a test to me, that I must pass! I am p***ed off of people like you... but eaven so... I WILL NOT GO DOWN AT YOUR LEVEL! I have uploaded two simple videos with me... THAT'S THE FIRST TIME I HAVE UPLOADED SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON THE INTERNET IN MY WHOLE LIFE! I HAVEN'T USE ANY TRICKS, ANY SCAMS NONE! Eaven if I was or would have been a conman, like you and others believe... I DON'T HAVE EXPERIENCE to be a person like that! A conman has experience, knowledge in this mater... and knows tricks to fool people... I DON'T!

The Sky is fair... when it rains, it rains on all kind of people: fair, bad, cons, criminals, good people, scammers, etc. The Earth is fair giving crops and all the necessary foods to fead the population.

I appreciate your clarification, but my consternation remains: Initially we see a candle flame manipulated, then later learn this is also telekinetic healing power?

It's along the lines of the full-of-himself amateur athlete starting a discussion with, "Yeah, I ran a marathon once," then later adding, "Oh, and I also did three triathlons in a row in freezing temperatures with a sprained ankle."

<<scratching head>>

Everybody has their own energy, their own KI. If you can control your KI eaven a little bit, you can use it to do eaven Telekinesis! I did use my energy to heal persons of kidney stones... one of them was a girl friend I had in highschool. I didn't brought that up in discussion because I wasn't ask about it untill 1-2 days ago, and eaven then I was asked by chance. Edited by simon.john
  • Like 1

I want to make a slight exception untill I wil upload my next videos about my telekinesis... and see this old man ...

I am not at his level yet, but I will and want to be eaven if it takes me 60 years from now own. I just hope to live as much as he has and still living. :) or... watch this also....

[media=]

now this guy is filmed and given on television! When I will upload my next video It will be like that!

Edited by simon.john

Everybody has their own energy, their own KI. If you can control your KI eaven a little bit, you can use it to do eaven Telekinesis! I did use my energy to heal persons of kidney stones... one of them was a girl friend I had in highschool. I didn't brought that up in discussion because I wasn't ask about it untill 1-2 days ago, and eaven then I was asked by chance.

You are padding your resume as you go along. Your thread did not start with "KI;" you picked up on an earlier poster who spoke of "chi" in martial arts, and modified it to your purposes. This does not promote your credibility.

You have not answered my simple question---If you have this ability, why aren't you using it to relive pain at a local emergency room, or soothe arthritis in a nearby nursing home? Not answering suggests a question of your priorities.

Candles to kidneys is a big leap. Your credibility is not enhanced by your explanation.

In post #108 you called down some form of retribution on those who disagree with you by stating, ". . . you deserve your fate." (Fate? Huh?)

In post #94 you declare, "I wish you all only the best in the world." (All? Really?)

Well, which is it? Do you have the audacity to consign some to their fate, or do you wish all the best in the world?

I don't know who you are, Simon.John, but the believability of your self-presentation deteriorates as this thread continues.

• Like 2

You are padding your resume as you go along. Your thread did not start with "KI;" you picked up on an earlier poster who spoke of "chi" in martial arts, and modified it to your purposes. This does not promote your credibility.

You have not answered my simple question---If you have this ability, why aren't you using it to relive pain at a local emergency room, or soothe arthritis in a nearby nursing home? Not answering suggests a question of your priorities.

Candles to kidneys is a big leap. Your credibility is not enhanced by your explanation.

In post #108 you called down some form of retribution on those who disagree with you by stating, ". . . you deserve your fate." (Fate? Huh?)

In post #94 you declare, "I wish you all only the best in the world." (All? Really?)

Well, which is it? Do you have the audacity to consign some to their fate, or do you wish all the best in the world?

I don't know who you are, Simon.John, but the believability of your self-presentation deteriorates as this thread continues.

Hello again.

In a way you are right.... I should use my energy to heal more people. But what have other people gave me?, or what they have done to deserve that? I have never ever receive any help from others not eaven from my relatives, rather strangers in any way. Why should I help them or others? This is how I asked myself before my spiritual awakening. I was "deaf", "blind" and "locked" too, to see, to hear and to understand. I have a family too and takes most of my time. Posting those videos was just to make you understand that "THESE" THINGS" are real and "they" exist. That's all. You don't have to take my word for it! There is proof. That's what I have been trying to say and make a point all this time. And I do wish all the best in this world to all the people on this planet. If people would have this mentality: to be a little beter for my neighbour too, this world would have been alot beter place to live in.

I said to some people that they deserve their fate because they are so stubborn. Ki or chi is the same thing, is just I didn't know exactly how it is written, the word itself.

Edited by simon.john

@simon.john:

I'll restate my suspicion-- You didn't mention KI/chi until after another poster did, in a lengthy response. Hence, I suspect you are picking up ideas from certain posts, as well as personal messages (note your frequent request to have people write to you "privately"). There are many people in UM who are more meticulous and observant than I am, so I'm sure others are noting how your story is gradually inflating as it develops..

Your words: "I should use my energy to heal more people. But what have other people done me?" This sounds selfish and bitter, especially for one who claims some degree of relationship with Jesus "Love-your-enemies" Christ. Perhaps you've been reading too much Ayn Rand.

I don't have your gift, but I spend much time--"not to brag"--feeding the hungry, soothing spiritual aches and pains and comforting those who grieve.

When you divert into your raves about the End Times, others' "fate" (very self-righteous) and how closed-minded, blocked or whatever some of us are I just. . . well. . . I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you burned that as efficiently as you played candle-dancing.

I also wish you well, but at present you give no indication your priorities are straight, or that you understand the simple, valid questions and doubts presented in these posts.

• Like 1

@simon.john:

I'll restate my suspicion-- You didn't mention KI/chi until after another poster did, in a lengthy response. Hence, I suspect you are picking up ideas from certain posts, as well as personal messages (note your frequent request to have people write to you "privately"). There are many people in UM who are more meticulous and observant than I am, so I'm sure others are noting how your story is gradually inflating as it develops..

Your words: "I should use my energy to heal more people. But what have other people done me?" This sounds selfish and bitter, especially for one who claims some degree of relationship with Jesus "Love-your-enemies" Christ. Perhaps you've been reading too much Ayn Rand.

I don't have your gift, but I spend much time--"not to brag"--feeding the hungry, soothing spiritual aches and pains and comforting those who grieve.

When you divert into your raves about the End Times, others' "fate" (very self-righteous) and how closed-minded, blocked or whatever some of us are I just. . . well. . . I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you burned that as efficiently as you played candle-dancing.

I also wish you well, but at present you give no indication your priorities are straight, or that you understand the simple, valid questions and doubts presented in these posts.

I'm not piking up any posts from anybody! Anybody can believe what they want... think what they want... if you really want to "see" and "understand" my mind, let me talk to you in private. Ask me what you want and you will see what I am. Many poeple brought up something else, so I responded in return.

As to the two videos.... I've seen illusionists do as much. It does appear impressive however, and even if they are hoaxing, learning under them would make someone a very disciplined and skilled performer. I don't know who the fellow started the fires, and I don't know how the other fellow did the thing with the pencil, but then I don't know how most magic is done on TV either.

I look forward to your videos being posted.

I'm not piking up any posts from anybody! Anybody can believe what they want... think what they want... if you really want to "see" and "understand" my mind, let me talk to you in private. Ask me what you want and you will see what I am. Many poeple brought up something else, so I responded in return.

You respond to my suspicion of your frequent encouragement to "talk privately" by encouraging me to "talk in private."

In most circles, this is called a 'tautology.'

• Like 1

I want to make a slight exception untill I wil upload my next videos about my telekinesis... and see this old man ...

I am not at his level yet, but I will and want to be eaven if it takes me 60 years from now own. I just hope to live as much as he has and still living. :) or... watch this also....

[media=]

now this guy is filmed and given on television! When I will upload my next video It will be like that!

Old man's using magnets most likely, and the chi guy I can't speak on as I'm at work and this p.o.s. computer here has no speakers.

someone is under the table on the first chi vid. Why else would the cloth be there? STUPID WASTE OF TIME. eh..

someone is under the table on the first chi vid. Why else would the cloth be there? STUPID WASTE OF TIME. eh..

That is a good point. Same point I made on the OP videos, in fact.

If you can't see what is going on under the table, then suspect that is where something is being done....

• Like 2

Particularly when it is due to a cloth being placed on the table. The entire purpose of a tablecloth is to hide what is underneath. That's the sort of thing you see in a video made to impress, not one made to demonstrate.

Particularly when it is due to a cloth being placed on the table. The entire purpose of a tablecloth is to hide what is underneath. That's the sort of thing you see in a video made to impress, not one made to demonstrate.

I'd like to see the old guy push something along on the floor... That would be a better demonstration, IMHO.

• Like 1

What an unbelievably lame scam that is - just like much of Qi Gong, it is faked, set up street magic Rather like Criss Angel, Dynamo, etc, only worse.

If that is the level of 'proof' required, then I lament for those gullible enough to be taken in. For heaven's sake, ask yourself why none of these folks will ever let themselves be properly tested (just like you, simon) or just go and claim the JREF $1m challenge? If you aren't interested in the money, give it to your favorite charitable organisation (or me).

Are they like you and want to punish everyone by not revealing and sharing their supposed secret? What a selfish and lame reason that would be, if it was genuine...

As for your comment:

..any people like you... you deserve your fate!

I think you really showed your true colours there. That really was completely uncalled for.

So I really look forward to reviewing YOUR videos. Please don't post any more obvious scammers like that old man, who has been debunked elsewhere - he's the same guy who was busted using little flaps under the tablecloth to knock over bricks...

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4

We all know he wont go talk to the J and claim his million dollars because its all a sham and shenanigans.. hell simon.. there has been a few suggestions for you on how to do your next video that will go along the way 'showing' its not a trick.. but like all of the people who are ahh.. 'gifted' like this.. they will say its not a trick etc.. yet still wont use the suggestions given to them because 'they have nothing to prove' ..

oh and before you go on your pseudo christian rant about how my fate is sealed etc.. I'm a pagan.. I do not believe in god or the hypothetical heaven.. or satan.. my fate is my own.. I do not also believe in the whole 'there is a group controlling the world' yadda yadda yadda..

oh reiki works well.. on those who believe it works.. I can do reiki healing but they have to believe it works.. its nothing that I have done to them.. its what they do to themselves.. ;) .. you could say its all a con and yes I am a con man.. but if it makes them feel good.. who am I to say its bs.. because it works for them.. now it does not work on me.. because I do not believe in it.. funny isnt it..

• Like 2

We all know he wont go talk to the J and claim his million dollars because its all a sham and shenanigans.. hell simon.. there has been a few suggestions for you on how to do your next video that will go along the way 'showing' its not a trick.. but like all of the people who are ahh.. 'gifted' like this.. they will say its not a trick etc.. yet still wont use the suggestions given to them because 'they have nothing to prove' ..

oh and before you go on your pseudo christian rant about how my fate is sealed etc.. I'm a pagan.. I do not believe in god or the hypothetical heaven.. or satan.. my fate is my own.. I do not also believe in the whole 'there is a group controlling the world' yadda yadda yadda..

oh reiki works well.. on those who believe it works.. I can do reiki healing but they have to believe it works.. its nothing that I have done to them.. its what they do to themselves.. ;) .. you could say its all a con and yes I am a con man.. but if it makes them feel good.. who am I to say its bs.. because it works for them.. now it does not work on me.. because I do not believe in it.. funny isnt it..

That's right ... I don't have to prove anything to anyone... I have taken those suggestions in mind... but my purpose is far beyond than just make money... I didn't develop my telekinesis for money... oh and money will "come along too"... Edited by simon.john

What an unbelievably lame scam that is - just like much of Qi Gong, it is faked, set up street magic Rather like Criss Angel, Dynamo, etc, only worse.

If that is the level of 'proof' required, then I lament for those gullible enough to be taken in. For heaven's sake, ask yourself why none of these folks will ever let themselves be properly tested (just like you, simon) or just go and claim the JREF $1m challenge? If you aren't interested in the money, give it to your favorite charitable organisation (or me).

Are they like you and want to punish everyone by not revealing and sharing their supposed secret? What a selfish and lame reason that would be, if it was genuine...

As for your comment:

I think you really showed your true colours there. That really was completely uncalled for.

So I really look forward to reviewing YOUR videos. Please don't post any more obvious scammers like that old man, who has been debunked elsewhere - he's the same guy who was busted using little flaps under the tablecloth to knock over bricks...

I said that because some are very stubborn. I am tired of expalining and eaven trying to prove something with words. I'm kinda tired of words or to say something anymore... I will prove once and for all through videos with witnesses. That old guy was real and didn't use any tricks... but hey anything you see that is true and real you take it for fake or you just don't believe it and when you see something done by using tricks, oh yeah, that's good, wow that's magic... etc. you know what... *Snip*... but I will do what I told I will and that's that. Most of the people you just deserve your fate... and who has a mind to understand than understand... but I will tell you anyway ( you deserve your fate = most of the people are just not worth saving at all). My true colors... belive what you want and think the same. As usual, what is real you take it for fake and what is fake or done by using tricks, wow, that's magic.... *Snip* Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
comment removed