Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

That's right ... I don't have to prove anything to anyone... I have taken those suggestions in mind... but my purpose is far beyond than just make money... I didn't develop my telekinesis for money... oh and money will "come along too"...

yes thats because you have not developed your telekinesis at all.. hey run with it though.. work on how to put in the suggestions that were made here so you can 'do it'

you could become the next lasvegas act..

• Like 1

I said that because some are very stubborn. I am tired of expalining and eaven trying to prove something with words. I'm kinda tired of words or to say something anymore... I will prove once and for all through videos with witnesses. That old guy was real and didn't use any tricks... but hey anything you see that is true and real you take it for fake or you just don't believe it and when you see something done by using tricks, oh yeah, that's good, wow that's magic... etc. you know what... *Snip*... but I will do what I told I will and that's that. Most of the people you just deserve your fate... and who has a mind to understand than understand... but I will tell you anyway ( you deserve your fate = most of the people are just not worth saving at all). My true colors... belive what you want and think the same. As usual, what is real you take it for fake and what is fake or done by using tricks, wow, that's magic.... *Snip*

*Snip*

I think what the big problem is here.. you thought everyone would go 'wow cool that is so awesome' and what really went on was 'bs.. poorly done trick.. you need to prove it properly' well mate.. we are reality.. like it or lump it.. its us.. oh you will get the one or two who will do the whole psycho babble.. but we all know deep down its bogus..

so if you dont like it.. run along.. perfect your tricks.. and come back when you have something new..

oh and the old guy.. no.. he isnt true mate.. he is a fake as the next bloke..

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
comment removed
  • Like 2

... I didn't develop my telekinesis for money... oh and money will "come along too"...

How? Using telekinesis to lift it out of people's wallets and purses? ;-)

(Just kidding!!)

How? Using telekinesis to lift it out of people's wallets and purses? ;-)

(Just kidding!!)

*Snip*

I think what the big problem is here.. you thought everyone would go 'wow cool that is so awesome' and what really went on was 'bs.. poorly done trick.. you need to prove it properly' well mate.. we are reality.. like it or lump it.. its us.. oh you will get the one or two who will do the whole psycho babble.. but we all know deep down its bogus..

so if you dont like it.. run along.. perfect your tricks.. and come back when you have something new..

oh and the old guy.. no.. he isnt true mate.. he is a fake as the next bloke..

Probably... whatever...

Hello everybody.

Some of you can't wait for my next videos. I have "evolved" a little and tommorrow I will upload a new video where I can extinguish a candle flame from almost half a meter away... without blowing at it or.... oh well you will see it yourselves.... and about that TV show, that will not take long I hope. Once again, I know there are many fraudsters, many persons that make a mokery out of these "things", pranksters, you name it, but when I make my videos I make them real WITHOUT using ANY TRICKS or anything to fool you. I'M NOT a PRANKSTER, CONMAN, and I DON'T MOCK YOU AND ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Guys, C'mon...we have all seen this before, and we know how it is going to turn out. There's no need to heckle.

Hello.

You can say whatever you want, but please, after you will see my video. Than say anything you want, I will not mind anyway.

Edited by simon.john

After I will upload the video, I just want to ask all of you to try and do what you're about to see or do the same like me. YOU WILL NOT SUCCED! I don't say this because I think you are stupid or anything related to that, it's just that for this, you need practice. Than, comment whatever you want.

It isn't just about you, Simon. Skeptics need to watch over each other as well. We are as susceptible to bias as anyone else; we are just geared a bit better to stopping it.

Heckling after a person has gone is pointless and only serves to goad and bait the person into continuing their line. If anything, it is counter-productive to the spread of rationalism.

After I will upload the video, I just want to ask all of you to try and do what you're about to see or do the same like me. YOU WILL NOT SUCCED! I don't say this because I think you are stupid or anything related to that, it's just that for this, you need practice. Than, comment whatever you want.

Then I hope you have something new for us, because pretty much everyone here can do what you did in your last video. Heck, I even convinced myself at the time that it was due to my psychic powers.

It isn't just about you, Simon. Skeptics need to watch over each other as well. We are as susceptible to bias as anyone else; we are just geared a bit better to stopping it.

Heckling after a person has gone is pointless and only serves to goad and bait the person into continuing their line. If anything, it is counter-productive to the spread of rationalism.

You're right.

I will not mind skeptics anymore, than can say whatever they want. It's in the human nature to be more exact, to be a skeptic. I am training daily and results are showing.

Then I hope you have something new for us, because pretty much everyone here can do what you did in your last video. Heck, I even convinced myself at the time that it was due to my psychic powers.

It is something new and if you too can do that (what I have uploaded so far) than I'm glad. After I will upload this video, just try and to that yourself. See if you can do that. You could, but you will not have succes, trust me. You need to train alot, than you will have success. Try just for the fun of it. :)

I don't think that eveyone can do what I've done in my last video uploaded here without proper training. :) Mabe they have the thought that they can do it, but it isn't that simple. Anyway, like I said, I will upload a video besides this one from tommorrow, where I will have witnesses and filmed on TV show. I would be very glad and I mean it, if as many people as possible could and want to do what I can do.... because than, my purpose would be achieved... I trully believe that many or most of the people could do what I can do, mabe eaven beter... but they don't like it and don't eaven bother do to that or just try, because of their skeptcism.

It's in the human nature to be more exact, to be a skeptic. I am training daily and results are showing.

That's kind of the problem,Simon. It isn't in human nature to be skeptic. We are evolutionarily designed to believe in things that aren't there. Our brains are biologically programmed to recognize patterns, whether or not the patterns actually exist. What you are thinking about isn't "skepticism", but rather "suspicion". Skepticism is a skill set that has to be learned, practiced, and applied.

• Like 2

I don't think that eveyone can do what I've done in my last video uploaded here without proper training. :) Mabe they have the thought that they can do it, but it isn't that simple. Anyway, like I said, I will upload a video besides this one from tommorrow, where I will have witnesses and filmed on TV show. I would be very glad and I mean it, if as many people as possible could and want to do what I can do.... because than, my purpose would be achieved... I trully believe that many or most of the people could do what I can do, mabe eaven beter... but they don't like it and don't eaven bother do to that or just try, because of their skeptcism.

Take a few minutes and do a search on this website. You will find hundreds of threads doing the exact same thing you are doing, videos included.

• Like 1

Take a few minutes and do a search on this website. You will find hundreds of threads doing the exact same thing you are doing, videos included.

Yes, may be so as you say.... in a few hours I will upload the video...

Dang! I was hoping the video would be up by now.

Who's running this uploading operation, Obamacare?

Guys, C'mon...if it happens, it happens. If not, let him fade quietly into the night and put this whole thing behind him. Maybe he'll look into things more worthy of time and effort.

Baiting him only serves to strengthen the emotional investment he has already sunk into these beliefs of his.

Oh, sure you go be a good person and worry about him as a person and want him to grow as an individual and better himself.

Make me look like the bad guy for laughing at him and seeing him as a form of entertainment.

...Boy when it's in black and white like that.....

You're right.

I will not mind skeptics anymore, than can say whatever they want. It's in the human nature to be more exact, to be a skeptic. I am training daily and results are showing.

I read the admonition against heckling, but how can one not heckle something like this.
  • Like 1