Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I've begun to assume it's performance art and we're taking part in it by goading him on.

That's a charitable approach.

I read the admonition against heckling, but how can one not heckle something like this.

Restraint, Frank... just hold back and wait for the video. I'm thinking that *if* it arrives, I might just do a response video... and I will welcome all heckling and criticism! I will be cheating, in order to show just how easy it is..

• Like 4

Restraint, Frank... just hold back and wait for the video. I'm thinking that *if* it arrives, I might just do a response video... and I will welcome all heckling and criticism! I will be cheating, in order to show just how easy it is..

Well he may learn some trick from you.

Well he may learn some trick from you.

I shall be careful to *only* do what he does... :)

It would be really cool if it was real but in today's world the possibilities to fake photos and videos are endless so the only way of knowing for sure would be for scientists to do tests with you in an environment carefully checked and monitored by the scientists.

Look up the Scole Experiment on Google. In that experiment there were independent researchers,Magicians, and the public alike all trying to debunk the experiment under controlled scientific conditions and the phenomenon was still happening. There will always be people who doubt any of these claims even under the most secure conditions.

Look up the Scole Experiment on Google. In that experiment there were independent researchers,Magicians, and the public alike all trying to debunk the experiment under controlled scientific conditions and the phenomenon was still happening. There will always be people who doubt any of these claims even under the most secure conditions.

Steve, I call on your claim. Please supply the best irrefutable evidence or withdraw the claim. And can you verify, dispute (or just have a long hard think about) the following:

1. Every investigator of the Scole experiment was a member of the "Society for Psychical Research".

2. The Society for Psychical Research "holds no corporate position" in other words does not have a public view on the matters it 'investigates'. Why do you think that is?

3. The Society for Psychical Research is not an accepted scientific organisation. While it claims to 'peer-review' publications (as anyone can), those works are not published in other mainstream journals

Finally, are you aware of how a proper investigation is undertaken? Were all the proper controls used for the Scole thing? What were the backgrounds of the lead investigators? Why has the investigation not been repeated?

Be careful with your answers, or just follow the obvious clues and realise you have been had.

• Like 1

Or you could link us to the Scole thingy since googleing something yeilds thousands of results

Steve, it is completely lame, cowardly and against the spirit of a discussion forum to simply post a link to Youtube. Youtube is the refuge of idiots and the gullible who feed off that idiocy, and it is the last resort for people who cannot think for themselves.

Just answer the questions.

• Like 2

Yes, may be so as you say.... in a few hours I will upload the video...

I'm not heckling nor harrassing nor baiting you, simon.john. I'm noting your own time table: As of Wednesday, November, 13th at 2:20 am you said you'd upload your new video "in a few hours." That's well over 46 hours ago (almost two days). Yes, days are counted in hours, but so can be weeks, months and years. Several posters here are genuinely eager to view what it is you have next to show.

And a final, personal question: Is there a reason, spiritual or otherwisde, why you have given yourself the UM forum name of "simon.john," the names of the disciple who denied Jesus three times, and the one known as the Beloved Disciple? Then there's Simon Magus from Acts. . .

I have challenged you to use your gift for the betterment of humankind. One cannot do such with a gift which one does not possess. Many are waiting to see. . .

Edited by szentgyorgy

Hello all.

I want to appologize first because I failed to upload the video. Some events have happen to me, good events... and I wasn't able to make that video and uploaded here. I hope, today I will be able and have some time to keep my word, I usualy do keep my word. I wish you all good fortune and health.

• Like 1

I'm not heckling nor harrassing nor baiting you, simon.john. I'm noting your own time table: As of Wednesday, November, 13th at 2:20 am you said you'd upload your new video "in a few hours." That's well over 46 hours ago (almost two days). Yes, days are counted in hours, but so can be weeks, months and years. Several posters here are genuinely eager to view what it is you have next to show.

And a final, personal question: Is there a reason, spiritual or otherwisde, why you have given yourself the UM forum name of "simon.john," the names of the disciple who denied Jesus three times, and the one known as the Beloved Disciple? Then there's Simon Magus from Acts. . .

I have challenged you to use your gift for the betterment of humankind. One cannot do such with a gift which one does not possess. Many are waiting to see. . .

Simon John is my real name! That is not a nick name or something related to that. Yes, I should help more and more people with my gift, but I am not Superman you know... I apologize for not keeping my word, but some events occured and I wasn't able to keep my word. I hope today and I will try my best not to disapoint you or anybody. I will make the video today and upload it here. Wish you health and good fortune. And the reson is spiritual indeed. Edited by simon.john

Simon John is my real name! That is not a nick name or something related to that. Yes, I should help more and more people with my gift, but I am not Superman you know... I apologize for not keeping my word, but some events occured and I wasn't able to keep my word. I hope today and I will try my best not to disapoint you or anybody. I will make the video today and upload it here. Wish you health and good fortune. And the reson is spiritual indeed.

OK. I, and many other folks, will await viewing your presentation when you are able to post it. Thank you.

Simon tells us he is not superman, but his claims for what he says he can do sound like he thinks he is getting there. Personally I will not be impressed by any video, since they are so easy to stage. I would be impressed by someone being saved from a burning building or something along those lines -- and, I think, so would the rest of the world.

Simon tells us he is not superman, but his claims for what he says he can do sound like he thinks he is getting there. Personally I will not be impressed by any video, since they are so easy to stage. I would be impressed by someone being saved from a burning building or something along those lines -- and, I think, so would the rest of the world.

I don't want to impress anybody... away that thought from me.

If you dont wanna impress anybody then why are you fiddling around w/ telekinteic things and showing them on videos.

Hello. My ability is real! The videos are real! I have done nathing to frame or tricks, THAT IS REAL! You can give my video to any computer expert or whatever you want and he or she will tell you if I have done any tricks to make those videos.

Hi SJ, I am no expert on photography so I won't criticize you for posting your videos. You seem telekinetic and amazing too, Kudos on that. I am also interested but have one question too, some say that telekinetic activity involves establishing spirit contact, do you know this to be factual or not ? And does this have to do with the meditation and practice that you mentioned ? The property manager of the apartment complex where I live is freaked out about telekinetic activity on YouTube and says please no telekinetic activity in these apartments, thank you, or I'll have this entire place blessed by a priest. But anyway please answer my question and let me know if spirit contact is how you started developing your telekinetic ability, thanks.

Hello guys.

I will begin by apologizing again, but today I was finaly able to make that video as I could, well my wife filmed me... it's not a professional filming, but what was important was filmed, so I think is good enough. This is a raw video like my other uploaded here, and I didn't uploaded it on youtube either.... this is just for you... before you say anything, just try and do it yourselves. I wish you again, to all you health and all the best... it seems I can't upload the file here... it says it's too big to be uploaded here... it seems I have to upload it on youtube first because I don't have a program that encodes it to a smaller video file and give you the link like I did with my other videos so far.... you can watch here http://youtu.be/Cd2DIeYL9EI

Hi SJ, I am no expert on photography so I won't criticize you for posting your videos. You seem telekinetic and amazing too, Kudos on that. I am also interested but have one question too, some say that telekinetic activity involves establishing spirit contact, do you know this to be factual or not ? And does this have to do with the meditation and practice that you mentioned ? The property manager of the apartment complex where I live is freaked out about telekinetic activity on YouTube and says please no telekinetic activity in these apartments, thank you, or I'll have this entire place blessed by a priest. But anyway please answer my question and let me know if spirit contact is how you started developing your telekinetic ability, thanks.

Hello.

I am telekinetic, but not that strong, I train everyday a few hours between 4-6 hours daily to develop what I have. I don't know exactly how much time it will take me to develop it so I can move something heavier but I will train and do it no mater how long that will take me. But I didn't establish spirit contact to do this. No spirits involved my friend. :) Although I know "things" like that exist and are as real as the rest of the people of this planet. I don't fear what I don't understand (well I understand many things and still learning) but I am more curios, I have a curios nature than fear something... If you want to know more, lets talk in private. I hope you don't mind.

Edited by simon.john

:clap: Very entertaining thanks!

This kid sure could use your powers....

• Like 1

Simon.John, while I am a little underwhelmed (for reasons I will outline later), I'd like to first offer you a bit of kudos for doing that..

It's a brave guy who not only posts such a video after all the naysayers said their piece (and I'm afraid I'm *still* a naysayer) but you also included your face...!?

Also, while they were rather longwinded (that's a little joke..) your attempts to offer *some* techniques to show it might be genuine were at least a start..

Anyway, I will have some more comments later and maybe a rebuttal video, but for now, take the compliments - I can assure you they won't last...!

• Like 2

it's plainly evident there is air movement that makes the flame extinguish.

if you can do this without moving your body and having no one else in the room that may intentionally or inadvertently create air movement then i would be more interested. as it is, there are too many ways that air could be moved in your video without the viewer knowing or seeing the source.

• Like 2