Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I wasnt considering the God thing as paranormal, so that makes more sense to me.

Again, though i think i came across as more confrontational with that then I meant to, it was more just me not considering that other people willingly go towards the paranormal.

I wasnt considering the God thing as paranormal, so that makes more sense to me.

Again, though i think i came across as more confrontational with that then I meant to, it was more just me not considering that other people willingly go towards the paranormal.

I directly asked simon.john to tell us why he was so insistent upon impressing us. He has not responded.

My opinion is that the whole thing is a scam, but simon.john insisted he is legit.

We haven't heard from simon.john since.

I'll follow the internet news and the major newspapers.

• Like 2

The only really suspicous thing IMHO, was that at first he seemed like he wanted people to contact him for training. And training has a way of turning into money.

• Like 1

Yep, a conman, a charlatan, I knew it all along.

Thats why they call me Kelevra the Amazing

...they don't, but if you wanted to I wouldn't stop ya

• Like 1

Yep, a conman, a charlatan, I knew it all along.

Thats why they call me Kelevra the Amazing

...they don't, but if you wanted to I wouldn't stop ya

Thank you very much. If I were a charlatan I would have asked for money from the begining. I have people to whom I talk in private and they asked me how to do it and how to train.... and I didn't asked them a dime! That's why you are Kelevra the Amazing... I bet eaven this "name" or nickname you took it from movies or cartoons... I am real and what I do is real. I think, you Kelevra watch too many movies. Normaly I wouldn't have answer your comment, but I couldn't help myself not to, when I see such idiots like you... you deserve your fate, and I really mean it!!! Edited by simon.john

Here we go again, simon.john. I simply don't understand this consignment to some deserved "fate" for those who have an unflattering opinion of your methods.These statements (which you have made previously) do not reflect well on you, your motivations or your values.

Why do you take it so personally when people have an opinion of your presentation that is less than what you desire? Life is full of disappointments.

• Like 2

SJ, I have to agree with szentgorgy.

Abuse and invoking curses will never add credibility to your videos.

Careful what you wish for and what you wish upon others. Why not use meditation to practice self control for starters?

Thank you very much. If I were a charlatan I would have asked for money from the begining. I have people to whom I talk in private and they asked me how to do it and how to train.... and I didn't asked them a dime! That's why you are Kelevra the Amazing... I bet eaven this "name" or nickname you took it from movies or cartoons... I am real and what I do is real. I think, you Kelevra watch too many movies. Normaly I wouldn't have answer your comment, but I couldn't help myself not to, when I see such idiots like you... you deserve your fate, and I really mean it!!!

FUnny thought that you have planned out specifically not to ask for money at the beginning. ALmost like you wish to build credibility then ask for money.

I dont understand the point about the name thing, but alright sure I watch a lot of movies. Caught me there

Normally though, you would answer my comment, because you have.

As for fate? I have trouble being afraid of things like that.

• Like 2

Normaly I wouldn't have answer your comment, but I couldn't help myself not to, when I see such idiots like you... you deserve your fate, and I really mean it!!!

but you still wish us all the best, right?

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Hello all. Long time no talk and long time no criticism from you. :) I want to upload a video I made in this summer but didn't upload it because you always say this is fake, fraud or that I use wind and tricks... all this made me very frustrated and sometime angry at you. Well not anymore. I will not get frustrated because I will not eaven boder to take your criticism for granted. Say what you want... in the end it is in so called human nature to be skeptical.

In this video you will see beter the effect of telekinesis on a candle flame. You will see that I can bend the candle flame in any direction I want. You just have to watch carefully. I want to say that the windows of the room I was, were closed, the door of the room closed, so the suspicion of air curent to be eliminated. The candle is a normal one, no holes drilled in it. I don't wave my hand to create wind or air curent, what you see is what you get (this is not a line like Chris Angel's line) but it's true, genuine and real.

I want to mention one more time that I haven't follow any magic course or anything related to that. This is just my ability, that's all. This video or what you will see is not much, it's not a show like you see on many other youtube or videos related to telekinesis, but the difference between those and mine is that there are used many tricks and science to do that or to have the expected effect, while in mine I use only my ability which I have developed it by meditation, alot of it. I was born with this ability and since I was 6 years old many strange things happened to me. I want to give you a few examles: the wordrobe doors opened many time over when I was staring at them, once the window of my classroom (when I was in primary school) shattered in shards when I looked at it ( I remember beeing angry of something), a similar situation happened with a glass for drinking water... it too shatered in shards when I stared at it... well and many other things. But back there I wasn't aware of my ability, I didn't give it any credit. I thought all were just simple coincidences.

I wish you all happy holidays and happy new year. http://youtu.be/pmN81K-QWdI

OK, I'll say what i want then... You had your chance and instead of behaving with decorum, you resorted to curses and death wishes. I hope others will join me in ignoring you and giving you no further hits.

Go blow on your candles elsewhere - find a more gullible audience.

• Like 2

Coated wick, or a really strong candle. You jumped the gun on making the candle rise again xD

That video is almost as much fun as watching paint dry.

Hello all. Long time no talk and long time no criticism from you. :) I want to upload a video I made in this summer but didn't upload it because you always say this is fake, fraud or that I use wind and tricks... all this made me very frustrated and sometime angry at you. Well not anymore. I will not get frustrated because I will not eaven boder to take your criticism for granted. Say what you want... in the end it is in so called human nature to be skeptical.

In this video you will see beter the effect of telekinesis on a candle flame. You will see that I can bend the candle flame in any direction I want. You just have to watch carefully. I want to say that the windows of the room I was, were closed, the door of the room closed, so the suspicion of air curent to be eliminated. The candle is a normal one, no holes drilled in it. I don't wave my hand to create wind or air curent, what you see is what you get (this is not a line like Chris Angel's line) but it's true, genuine and real.

I want to mention one more time that I haven't follow any magic course or anything related to that. This is just my ability, that's all. This video or what you will see is not much, it's not a show like you see on many other youtube or videos related to telekinesis, but the difference between those and mine is that there are used many tricks and science to do that or to have the expected effect, while in mine I use only my ability which I have developed it by meditation, alot of it. I was born with this ability and since I was 6 years old many strange things happened to me. I want to give you a few examles: the wordrobe doors opened many time over when I was staring at them, once the window of my classroom (when I was in primary school) shattered in shards when I looked at it ( I remember beeing angry of something), a similar situation happened with a glass for drinking water... it too shatered in shards when I stared at it... well and many other things. But back there I wasn't aware of my ability, I didn't give it any credit. I thought all were just simple coincidences.

I wish you all happy holidays and happy new year. [media=]

[/media]

Why did you not extinguish the flame without pumping your fist at it? I can record a candle flame without anyone being in the room and you would get as much action as you just posted in your video.

You've been all over the place in this thread. Talking about teaching people, then people couldn't learn, etc. This is strange to me considering that you don't even understand what you claim to be doing. You are telling us that people cannot make a candle flame flicker? Okay someone put a camera on a candle flame, go into the next room and fart. You will see some telekinesis by your standards.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Telekinesis is real! I proved it to myself by becoming telekinetic.

Amazing! Go to your local university and demonstrate it for them.

• Like 2

Telekinesis is real! I proved it to myself by becoming telekinetic.

Reality isn't defined by what you can prove to yourself. It is defined by what other people can prove independent to your conclusions.

• Like 3

I totally believe you. I have psiwaves, which I used to communicate with the future.

I invite you all to read my topic:

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=262093

How do you kill 10,000 people with fraudulent medical practices and still escape a jail sentence? That alone destroys your story.

Edit: The rest just seems to be non sequitur ramblings, logic doesn't cause galaxies to explode.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

I can communicate with the future. Wait. . . Watch. . . Here it is--the future! I'm communicating with the future!!!---er, wait. . . here it comes. . .wait for it--now!--I'm communicating with the fuuuutuuurree!!! Oops. Wait. Just. . . right... now!! Communicating with the future!! Whoopeee!!! Now, wait. . . here it comes----

• Like 2

I totally believe you. I have psiwaves, which I used to communicate with the future.

I invite you all to read my topic:

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=262093

you must mean the topic that was closed by moderators because your rambling was nothing but bullsh*t Edited by JGirl
  • Like 3