Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I can communicate with the future. Wait. . . Watch. . . Here it is--the future! I'm communicating with the future!!!---er, wait. . . here it comes. . .wait for it--now!--I'm communicating with the fuuuutuuurree!!! Oops. Wait. Just. . . right... now!! Communicating with the future!! Whoopeee!!! Now, wait. . . here it comes----

I see... I see... The Sun going down and the Moon coming up!! I must have powers?

• Like 2

I can communicate with the future. Wait. . . Watch. . . Here it is--the future! I'm communicating with the future!!!---er, wait. . . here it comes. . .wait for it--now!--I'm communicating with the fuuuutuuurree!!! Oops. Wait. Just. . . right... now!! Communicating with the future!! Whoopeee!!! Now, wait. . . here it comes----

I knew I was going to post in the topic before I posted in this topic.

• Like 1

Screw the randi challenge. If I could use telekinetic powers, I'd play golf and make way more money. Tiger woods... Watch out!

• Like 4

Nah, man, in Vegas, they don't care if your counting card, using magic, or controlling the ball with you mind. If they don't think it looks like luck, they take you out back and beat the crap out of you for cheating.

You, know...I've heard...

Or, become a Jedi Master and found your own Temple.

I dont know if the op is still here but I need a way to contact him. I dont believe him to be a fraud as many here believe him to be. The pm feature will not allow me to message him. Its says he can't use the feature. Hopefully he will come back and explain how I can contact him.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

I dont know if the op is still here but I need a way to contact him. I dont believe him to be a fraud as many here believe him to be. The pm feature will not allow me to message him. Its says he can't use the feature. Hopefully he will come back and explain how I can contact him.

Try telepathy.

• Like 6

Welcome to the forums, whiterabbit - first post I see...

Umm, those are Youtube videos (which is the place to go for material of this quality level..). And Youtube has its own comments and messaging functions.

Do the math...

• Like 3

Hello simon.john,

I would be interested to know more about how you do this. I read an article that explains if you concentrate on making one hand cold and the other hand hot, and intend to move the object, that the object will move if you do it long enough. I have never tried this though, so admittedly I don't know whether it is possible or not.

Please respond back with your information about how this is done.

Thank you.

Screw the randi challenge. If I could use telekinetic powers, I'd play golf and make way more money. Tiger woods... Watch out!

If I had telekinetic powers, I would go to every political hearing and flick their ear when they go off topic.

• Like 1

If your using your hands to move anything "telekinetically" then your not. I have seen and performed random geisting (uncontrolled PK) it has nothing to do with you body, just your mind.

• Like 2

You know candles eventually extinguish themselves right? I don't understand why you think you have special powers

You know candles eventually extinguish themselves right? I don't understand why you think you have special powers

i don't think he does think he has special powers. it's more like he wants us to think he does
  • Like 2

I accept this flame moving challenge, for I too want to master the power moving flame with slight of hand movements

• Like 1

I accept this flame moving challenge, for I too want to master the power moving flame with slight of hand movements

ooh be careful! with great power comes great responsibility!
  • Like 1

It's great that his mind is strong enough to reach the beginning stages of telekinesis but seems to have a tenuous grasp on the English. Being from somewhere else is no excuse if you're able move things with your mind.

hkQA6.gif

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello all.

I'm back. I have read many comments and I see most of you like to mock me or ridiculise me, what ever. Thanks for the comments anyway. I have something more to show you as I keep on practicing telekinesis or whatever you want to call it. Enjoy.http://youtu.be/Ayh3pyHoYbM

In the video below (appologies for the quality... was filmed with my telephone) I can bend the candle flame using my telekinesis. I can control flame bending 100%. Also I'm lifting my hand twice to show that when I do that, the candle flame burns normally. Enjoy watching.

http://youtu.be/RLuxNGtRtiQ

Hello

I don't think I'm special or have special powers. Everybody has what I have. The difference between me and many people of this planet is that their abilities are dorment. Faith is something unique that only human race can have and believing in yourself when you want to achieve something... you have no ideea what is a human capable and what abilities can unlock when he believes in his own being.