Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If everyone could do it then all the Star Wars junkies would be using "The Force".

My R2 unit must have a bad motivator, it cant seem to accept this thread.

Hello

I don't think I'm special or have special powers. Everybody has what I have. The difference between me and many people of this planet is that their abilities are dorment. Faith is something unique that only human race can have and believing in yourself when you want to achieve something... you have no ideea what is a human capable and what abilities can unlock when he believes in his own being.

Hi,

Of all the skills that a person can utilize, this one seems to be the most challenging. I do agree that we have no idea what a human is actual capable of doing. I do encourage your interest and enthusiasm for TK. However most of us will not agree with your beliefs.

John

• Like 1

Hi,

Of all the skills that a person can utilize, this one seems to be the most challenging. I do agree that we have no idea what a human is actual capable of doing. I do encourage your interest and enthusiasm for TK. However most of us will not agree with your beliefs.

John

Hello

I know that most of the people will not agree with me. I don't expect that. Thanks anyway.

If everyone could do it then all the Star Wars junkies would be using "The Force".

My R2 unit must have a bad motivator, it cant seem to accept this thread.

Hello

If everyone could do it... they could, you could too. The condition is to meditate and do something about it so you too can do this. Do you understand? If you just talk, words alone can't unlock your and everyone's potential.

ooh be careful! with great power comes great responsibility!

Hmmm...

Irony has favored you this time...

Tell me this, aside from "wow-ing" others with videos on how you can supposedly make a flame move around, what practical applications do these so-called "abilities" (and I use the term loosely) have in real life?

Hello all.

I'm back. I have read many comments and I see most of you like to mock me or ridiculise me, what ever. Thanks for the comments anyway. I have something more to show you as I keep on practicing telekinesis or whatever you want to call it. Enjoy.[media=]

[/media]

Watching the video with the sound up it is clear you are exhaling every time you extend your arm. It is especially evident when the paper moves from you essentially using your breath to affect the candles. There is no telekinesis here.

• Like 2

In the video below (appologies for the quality... was filmed with my telephone) I can bend the candle flame using my telekinesis. I can control flame bending 100%. Also I'm lifting my hand twice to show that when I do that, the candle flame burns normally. Enjoy watching.

[media=]

[/media]

Small amount of air blown at the candle will affect it in that manner, and will be relatively silent. Again there is no telekinesis here.

Hello

I don't think I'm special or have special powers. Everybody has what I have. The difference between me and many people of this planet is that their abilities are dorment. Faith is something unique that only human race can have and believing in yourself when you want to achieve something... you have no ideea what is a human capable and what abilities can unlock when he believes in his own being.

Yes everyone can do what you do and some will have better special effects.

Watching the video with the sound up it is clear you are exhaling every time you extend your arm. It is especially evident when the paper moves from you essentially using your breath to affect the candles. There is no telekinesis here.

Hello

Than I have one hell of a exhaling, haven't I? :)) and the air from my exhaling goes to the desired candle flame right? :)) I'm creating a air tube just with my exhaling or with my throat right?

Small amount of air blown at the candle will affect it in that manner, and will be relatively silent. Again there is no telekinesis here.

Yes everyone can do what you do and some will have better special effects.

Hello

Yeah right, and the candle flame moves so gentle to the right, right? :)) I'm not using any kind of special effects! Further more I'm not blowing air at the candle flame!

Tell me this, aside from "wow-ing" others with videos on how you can supposedly make a flame move around, what practical applications do these so-called "abilities" (and I use the term loosely) have in real life?

Hello

Yes, for me they have.

http://youtu.be/Cd2DIeYL9EI

Edited by simon.john83

Hello

Than I have one hell of a exhaling, haven't I? :)) and the air from my exhaling goes to the desired candle flame right? :)) I'm creating a air tube just with my exhaling or with my throat right?

You indicated you would affect the second and third candles yet it was the first and fourth that went out. So no it didn't affect the desired candle flame.

Also the paper movement is because of the air exhaled. It is clearly evident on the video. A poor attempt to show telekinesis from a non telekinetic source.

Oh and telekinesis is affecting objects with your mind not your physical movements.

Hello

Yeah right, and the candle flame moves so gentle to the right, right? :)) I'm not using any kind of special effects! Further more I'm not blowing air at the candle flame!

Depending on the strength of the air and where it is aimed will determine where the candle moves. The fact that the video is only of your hand and the candle can be a way of hiding what else is going on. You may not have had anyone to hold the camera but you could have put it on a table aimed at the experiment to record everything.

So far every experiment you have shown with supposed telekinesis has been the type where air movement can affect the objects.

• Like 1

Yes, for me they have.

You did not answer my question..I clearly asked you what practical applications these "abilities" have in real life.

Unless I can weaponize telekinesis I don't think it's worth it. Unless your in an ice cave on Hoth.

Depending on the strength of the air and where it is aimed will determine where the candle moves. The fact that the video is only of your hand and the candle can be a way of hiding what else is going on. You may not have had anyone to hold the camera but you could have put it on a table aimed at the experiment to record everything.

So far every experiment you have shown with supposed telekinesis has been the type where air movement can affect the objects.

Hello

There aren't any air movements or aiming the air or whatever you said. I was filming with my right hand and I have done that with my left hand. Perhaps it would have been beter if I would have filmed another video using my left hand and do it with my right. :)) Some of you are trully hopeless.

You did not answer my question..I clearly asked you what practical applications these "abilities" have in real life.

Hello

In real life I don't know what applications telekinesis may have or these "abilities" can have in real life generaly. But in my life they have and will have.

Unless I can weaponize telekinesis I don't think it's worth it. Unless your in an ice cave on Hoth.

Hello

Telekinesis can be weaponize by those who want, of course. But first you got to have telekinesis so you can have what to weaponize. Also real life telekinesis is not what many people think. Real life telekinesis is not eaven by far what you see in movies or pranks, well at least my telekinesis is not like that. I would like that and I wish it, but I don't like to dream.

You indicated you would affect the second and third candles yet it was the first and fourth that went out. So no it didn't affect the desired candle flame.

Also the paper movement is because of the air exhaled. It is clearly evident on the video. A poor attempt to show telekinesis from a non telekinetic source.

Oh and telekinesis is affecting objects with your mind not your physical movements.

In that video I wasn't able to control my telekinesis well enoguh. Somehow you say something, main objective of telekinesis is to affect objects but that can't be generalized. Telekinesis can be of many types than just affecting objects. Every object has some energy. The dense they are, the more energy they have, so you have to put alot more psychick energy of yours so you can affect the object's energy and make it to move or something to happen. But that, takes practice, alot of it. Normally energy has no mass like objects do, that's why I can affect flames better than objects. To affect objects your psichick energy has to be stronger than the object's energy so you can disrupt that energy and make something to happen and that is the most chalangeble thing to do. I only achieved affecting small pieces of paper so far but soon I hope to be able to affect something more dense and heavier objects.

In real life I don't know what applications telekinesis may have or these "abilities" can have in real life generally. But in my life they have and will have.

Uh-huh, I see. So basically you have just admitted, in so many words, that these "skills" are worthless so.. what use do YOU have for them in your REAL life? Just out of curiosity.

Edited by Ryu

Yes, for me they have.

[media=]

[/media]

Debunked by ChrLzs already: http://www.unexplain...65#entry4983586

Didn`t you noticed that ?

Edited by toast

Hello

There aren't any air movements or aiming the air or whatever you said. I was filming with my right hand and I have done that with my left hand. Perhaps it would have been beter if I would have filmed another video using my left hand and do it with my right. :)) Some of you are trully hopeless.

The flame reacts as it would to air movements. The fact that it was recorded as it was does not preclude the use of air to affect the flames. Air movement is indicated in the multi candle video as can be seen when the left side of the paper lifts up from air traveling towards the candles. The movement of the paper clearly indicates enough air to affect the candles.

Yes there is air movement and the only hopeless ones are those who take your words at face value.

Uh-huh, I see. So basically you have just admitted, in so many words, that these "skills" are worthless so.. what use do YOU have for them in your REAL life? Just out of curiosity.

Mabe these are worthless so far in real life because telekinesis is not researched publicaly. Telekinesis is real, and scientists keep it a secret. Comparing to what was discovered my telekinesis is rain water. Normally my telekinesis is triggered by my own spiritual energy called Qi, chi,... is one and the same thing. Normally nobody can move literary a object, but you can affect it's energy and cause a disruption and make something to happen. So, as a consequence the object moves or spins or whatever depending on what type and dense that objet is. I use my Qi energy to spiritualy evolve, telekinesis is/or can be an application of this energy if I can say so.

The flame reacts as it would to air movements. The fact that it was recorded as it was does not preclude the use of air to affect the flames. Air movement is indicated in the multi candle video as can be seen when the left side of the paper lifts up from air traveling towards the candles. The movement of the paper clearly indicates enough air to affect the candles.

Yes there is air movement and the only hopeless ones are those who take your words at face value.

Mabe, mabe not. Of course there is some air, but with air generated by the fist alone you can't extinguish a candle flame from almost 25 inches distance or higher. Edited by simon.john83

Just denying that air is moving doesn't convince when one can see for their own eye.