Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just denying that air is moving doesn't convince when one can see for their own eye.

I didn't deny air movement, of course there is some air movement too, but with fist alone you can't generate enough air force to extinguish the candle flame and there is directing the air.

Lets say you are right and all the people here on this forum are right and all this is just air. But how you can direct the air with your fist to the candle flame and make strong enough to extinguish it?

Hello

Than I have one hell of a exhaling, haven't I? :)) and the air from my exhaling goes to the desired candle flame right? :)) I'm creating a air tube just with my exhaling or with my throat right?

In that video I wasn't able to control my telekinesis well enoguh. Somehow you say something, main objective of telekinesis is to affect objects but that can't be generalized. Telekinesis can be of many types than just affecting objects. Every object has some energy. The dense they are, the more energy they have, so you have to put alot more psychick energy of yours so you can affect the object's energy and make it to move or something to happen. But that, takes practice, alot of it. Normally energy has no mass like objects do, that's why I can affect flames better than objects. To affect objects your psichick energy has to be stronger than the object's energy so you can disrupt that energy and make something to happen and that is the most chalangeble thing to do. I only achieved affecting small pieces of paper so far but soon I hope to be able to affect something more dense and heavier objects.

The bold part from the first quote was a fraudulent statement made by you concerning the affected candles. When I pointed that out your reply was the bold part of the second quote or essentially an excuse as to why different candles were affected without ever acknowledging that you made a false statement.

I believe energy and mass are intertwined sufficiently that energy does have mass though the amount of mass can be very small.

The definition of telekinesis is "the supposed ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical means." This means your arm movements have nothing to do with telekinesis though it can have a lot to do with the performance.

Regardless of your statement it can be seen in the videos that the candles and paper are affected by the air movement you are creating.

If you really want to display telekinetic power that eliminates the possibility of air movements then do the following:

• Get 4 sheets of Plexiglas, three 2' x 2' and one 3' x 2'
  • Glue them together to form a box that when set down will have one side taller. It will have an open top and bottom
  • Have someone video the experiment making sure to show the entire box as well as all of you.
  • The video must show the following:
  • Light the candle
  • Place the box over the candle with the candle in the middle and the longer (or higher) side facing where you will stand
  • Go around the box blowing hard at the base of each side to show the box is sitting flat and no air can get under the box to affect the candle
  • Return to the side of the box that is taller and perform your telekinesis.
  • After you perform your telekinesis the camera is pulled back to show the entire room.

Without this type of experiment we only have your existing videos and they clearly show air movement affecting the candles.

Mabe, mabe not. Of course there is some air, but with air generated by the fist alone you can't extinguish a candle flame from almost 25 inches distance or higher.

I never indicated it was air by fist alone.

• Like 1

You could also put a psi-wheel under a clear glass jar to do the experiment. I may have to test this out once I get some free time. Would be a good little time killer when I'm bored.

Please don't shout. It's very poor form.

Indeed.

I don't want to become a darn "lab rat". Probably I would accept a few times some tests, and after that no more. Sometimes eaven I wasn't sure of my ability, I was skeptical, I was attacking myself that what I can do isn't real. I kept telling to myself I can't do it, etc. Many times I got really p***ed off because I couldn't move a very small piece of paper rather than that one in my videoclip. But I surpased that with meditation and practice.

If you don't want to become "a darn lab rat" then don't post fantastical claims such as this on a public forum where you'll inevitably be subjected to the scrutiny and skeptism of others. Simples.

• Like 1

Mabe these are worthless so far in real life because telekinesis is not researched publicaly. Telekinesis is real, and scientists keep it a secret.

That is absolute nonsense! Why would scientists want to keep telekinesis secret? I get tired of people who believe in all kinds of unproven phenomena saying scientists are conspiring to keep the truth from us,its a load of garbage and its getting real tired

• Like 4

That is absolute nonsense! Why would scientists want to keep telekinesis secret? I get tired of people who

believe in all kinds of unproven phenomena saying scientists are conspiring to keep the truth from us,its a

load of garbage and its getting real tired

This and if you look the vids of post #1 on YT and click the info section you will find a blog link that contains

a PayPal buy-now button named "How to awaken your own telekinesis" where you can buy something for

9USD but there is no info about what you will get for the 9USD. The only information that may give a hint

can be find on the blog : "If anyone want's to know how to get spiritual awaken and to achieve telekinesis,

just let me know on my blog and I will discus with him in private" and I think with the payment a phone

number will be provided to "discuss telekinesis" and I`m sure the only telecinetic effect will be that some

50 USD or so will pop up on your phone bill later on magically.

The whole story stinks massive.

Edited by toast
  • Like 3

Anyone else notice Simon's ethnicity seems to change between videos sometimes?

Hello all.

I took your advice well somehow and made an experiment to prove to myself in the first place and second to all of you that I do have telekinesis. I do have the ability to move an object (quite small for the momment) if I want to. Because of your criticism and skepticism (in a way were beneficial) and thanks to you I've become eaven more motivated to develop my telekinesis. Sometimes I almost said to myself that my TK ability is or was an illusion, that all of you are right, but as you will see in my next 2 videos, it isn't like that.

For the experiment I have used a small piece of aluminium foil, a tooth pick, a small box of matches, and a big thick bowl of glass. I also came to the conclusion that my TK ability is not that strong but strong enough to show you that I really do have this ability, eaven if it's infancy. Sorry for the background noise (I hope you'll not get irritated by it) the washing machine was on. Enjoy watching.

http://youtu.be/wYY-i6TDq8A

http://youtu.be/7CVM4YcMvjM

• 2 months later...

Hell all.

I am new to this forum, but I have proof that telekinesis is real as you or I are. The proof is ME! I have telekinetic ability awaken and I have posted some videos too on youtube. Anybody has this ability but to some is dorment to other is awaken. Anybody can awake their telekinetic ability by proper training and meditation. I would have uploaded the videos too but I am on a remote computer from where I work. When I will get home I will uploade the videos. If you can't wait, you can see my first video made in July 2013

. As I have practicing I have uploaded two more videos 2 days ago... you can see them at
. I have tested telekinesis on a candle flame at this is what I've got ... [media=]
[/media] .

So if anyone want's to awaken their telekinetic ability, I will tell you exactly how I did and how am I still doing it. Just contact me (leave a message) and I will answer.

So I'm very new to this forum and not sure if I believe in your videos, but after what I can do I might as well. I will tell you about my abilities and theory, well it's the truth about telekinesis. So, we all have energy inside us, electrical current, and static energy and magnetism from the brain. Well we're exposed to magnets anyway. So what I'm saying is that I did a few experiments and came up with some surprising results. Here's theory first than experiments just to get it over with. So we all have that electrical current inside of us. Who says, we can't control it. I can. Example: if you get hurt, you can trick your brain into thinking of not really it hurting at all by not concentrating on it. So when we concentrate on an object for example. All of our negative thoughts go away and we are relaxed and focused on what we want that object to do. When we think of it moving, we pretty much tricking our brain into making our electric energy flow in that direction. Which is why it's better to have our hands closer instead of far away. It's easier for the energy to make contact. We we focus its being forced to go to that direction. Over time I bet we could force greater amounts if we control that muscle in our brain. Here's my other theory, we are like magnets. Think of a paper clip. It is not magnetic, but when rubbed against a magnet it becomes magnetic for a little. That's what we do. We still have to concentrate because our electrical current is used to flow in a natural direction, not the direction we trick or train our brains to make it go. It takes practice. That's why it is the force with in us and that's the truth. Small objects are better because they are easier to move with the small amounts of energy we produce. This skill may come naturally for some people and others may need to practice a little more harder like me. It's the truth. We our connected to the object by sharing the same energy. Like the paper clip becoming a magnet and being able to lift up other paper clips. Telekinesis is science and mind over matter. It takes time, concentration and focus. Edited by Requested Poet

This is my theory of Telekinesis and I believe in it. It's a little bit better than my last theory. We all have a natural flow of electric current in our bodies, and magnitism in our brains. All of us have it. What telekinesis is. It's moving objects with your mind. Small objects are better because it's harder to move bigger objects from the energy we produce. Now I did a few experiments and came up with some surprising results. What I did was able to woble tinfoil on a paperclip pin inside a plastic container used for food. I'm thinking it has something to do with static, so does my dad. I can also do this with paper but not with the plastic cover over it. When i wobbled the tinfoil inside the plasctic container. It was wobbleling about an inch up and down. The faster my hands moved, the greater distance it wobbled up and down and the slower, the less. But, I blew from the sides, and nothing happened inside the container. So here's my theory and I think this is true. We all have that electrick current and magnitism inside our bodies. It flows in a natural flow. We can train our brain to control that natural flow. So when I or we concentrate on an object, our minds our set on how we want it to move. So our energy or electrical energy is being forced to move in that direction. Here's an example of how we can do that. When you fall and get hurt, you can trick yourself into not feeling the sting that much. It's almost the same thing except we trick our brain into making our electrical current travel in a non natural way. That's why it takes practice and patiance. some people medatate, to get that muscle in the brain focused on what you want to do with your current. I think that's what happenes. later on, we can control that muscle and move larger things, if we adapt. telekinesis, does exist inside of us, only though it should probably be a different name. it's mind over matter. So you have to use your brain, to get that muscle which somehow tricks our currnet to flow in a non natural direction. So we are connected to the object by sharing the same energy. Everything has matter. So again, telekinesis takes time to develope and is inside us all. It takes practice, and i think some people may be a natural at this, their a natural because their brain muscle is more efficent in order to control their natural current flow. telekinesis is mind over matter, and is Science, not Magic. Maybe we could invent an electronic device that would make this ability greater. For training. But this is my theory and I beleive in this. So in the video of the Simon moving the tinfoil, I know that's possible because I already completed that task. Everything takes practice.

Also, I tried your candle experiment, and tried to make it dim. It's my first time, so I didn't really expect any great results. I tried it and seemed to actually make it taller. Each time I moved my hands slowly in towered the flame, it became taller. If you mad it dim for real Simon, i would like to you your training techniques for the flame. When I moved my hands away, it was blowing but, it just kept on creeping taller and taller when I slowly moved my hands closer. Maybe it's because the wind was forced to go that way. But with a flame, sadly you can't test it in a non windy area.

This and if you look the vids of post #1 on YT and click the info section you will find a blog link that contains

a PayPal buy-now button named "How to awaken your own telekinesis" where you can buy something for

9USD but there is no info about what you will get for the 9USD. The only information that may give a hint

can be find on the blog : "If anyone want's to know how to get spiritual awaken and to achieve telekinesis,

just let me know on my blog and I will discus with him in private" and I think with the payment a phone

number will be provided to "discuss telekinesis" and I`m sure the only telekinetic effect will be that some

50 USD or so will pop up on your phone bill later on magically.

The whole story stinks massive.

I want to talk, because I know that something is out there. We are actually creating objects to move with some force, i did enough experiments that worked well enough to believe that there is a force inside us all and we control it with our brain muscle and it takes practice. I just want to know if we can talk?

...So if anyone want's to awaken their telekinetic ability, I will tell you exactly how I did and how am I still doing it. Just contact me (leave a message) and I will answer.

Ah, you have The Power!

Teach me how to do it too, then I can claim the Randi million-dollar prize unless you beat me to it.. :)

jref.gif

Edited by Dropship

Hello Everyone. What ever I say in this forum I don't want you to think that it may be fake. It's confusing right now because I have done some small tests. But over the small tests, there is some movement whenever I move in. But when I back away all the time there is nothing. The movement is small, but noticeable. The directions, almost noticeable. If I want the object to spin or wobble, that is more noticeable. So I would have to say that there is some movement but haven't controlled it all yet. I posted my theory and that's what I think happens. Plus what I do I know is real. I mean there are no wires, blowing breathing on it and no trick. There are small movements and so far it seems that I can control the objective, to spin or wobble on that pin. There has to be movement because when I move far away, nothing really happens. Maybe barley any movement but nothing really noticeable. So I would like to say that what I do are real and trying to prove that a myth, may not be a myth after all.

Hi,

Yes I would agree that TK is real. However it is something that we understand very little about. I like to study channeled spiritual material where they often speak about the physics of consciousness. There is so much resistance to these things in our culture that there is almost no point in talking about the subject. Still you know what you know and that is enough for now. You can never impose any knowing on anyone.

John

Hi,

Yes I would agree that TK is real. However it is something that we understand very little about. I like to study channeled spiritual material where they often speak about the physics of consciousness. There is so much resistance to these things in our culture that there is almost no point in talking about the subject. Still you know what you know and that is enough for now. You can never impose any knowing on anyone.

John

your right.

Why the psi wheel is useless.

So, I also did another experiment. That may be the temperature difference. But I wobbled tinfoil on the same paperclip point. In a plastic container. It was like a foot and a half tall and six inches wide. Well maybe smaller but it was a plastic container that you would use for food. I set it down on the glass table. I mmoved my hands and wrist up and down about it to see if it would work without that much concentration. It didn't work. I also blew, so no wind made it move from the top and bottom I blew, it didn't even budge. So I concentrated, it didn't spin but then I moved my hands above the container again. It wobbled. It was like the air was moving it but as I wobbled, i blew and it didn't wobble more, just the same. So my hand was like 4inches away, and I had to move it hard and you could see it bobbling up and down. To test that it wasn't the air from underneath. I blew, and nothing happened. I blew from the cracks to make sure they were sealed but it didn't move. So I'm wondering if were taking static electricity to extreme measures here. I tried it some other times and didn't get it to wobble. So I think I will get it at some point or maybe today. But try to explain that.

That is absolute nonsense! Why would scientists want to keep telekinesis secret? I get tired of people who believe in all kinds of unproven phenomena saying scientists are conspiring to keep the truth from us,its a load of garbage and its getting real tired

What you say may be real. You just don't believe it yourself. I've been thinking is this guy for real or not. So it's a no sorry guys. He's a magician and a telekinesis fraud. When I did some of my experiments like him, like move the tinfoil on a pin and all of that crazy stuff. I watched a video a guy sent me on how it's revealed. it's revealed by the temperature. Somehow when you put your hands close to the paper or tinfoil, the temperature rises to make it spin. Plus they did a test with cups of water and placed it around the piece of paper on the pin and pored water into them, and it spun. So it's the temperature, but I still think it's possible to control your static electricity and other electricity in your body. I'm saying he's fake. He's the only one who has confidence in posting his videos. I don't have confidence, because I would embarrass myself. It would be humiliating which is why he's glad he doesn't believe in it, so that won't happen. He's telling everyone how to unlock it and chat. There's nothing on here of him telling how he's done it. He's obviously a fraud. And another important thing, He doesn't want to be tested in front of scientists and is making fun of them for hiding Telekinesis and all of that to be on our side, he wants us to believe in him. Im tired of this Crap. Is TK Real or Not. I still think it is, but there are frauds out there, and Simon is one. If he went to a science lab and they did tests, they would find out that he's a magician and using tricks. Don't be a fool, be wise. Anything is possible if you believe and he doesn't. ANYTHING. It just hasn't been invented, which is why it's not in our needs yet. There our just soooooo many mysteries out there that we don't really now what were capable of. We just know we can do sports and all that crazy stuff. There are a bunch of frauds out there. Be like SIMON! He goes home and probably tells his friends how many views he has from people actually believing in him. Well that's what I have to say for now.

Alright another comment. :unsure2: So I think it's time to point out something very very important. This is the theory, well my theory of Everything, how it all started and new mysterious and the mysterious that are still out there. I don't know how long I can type for but ill say it anyway. This is what it's like to have an opened mind. To think of what's going on in the world and why? Well, we think the big bang theory and God created the world. So way before space was invented and blackness and color and everything else. Who invented all of that? I'm thinking there had to be a parasite. There was something so small that started Everything. Maybe it could be time, because time invented itself, but how. No one may no the answer. If no one knows the answer, then couldn't time travel work? If we figure out what creates time, then i think we can travel in time. But so in time for everything else to be created. i think there would have to be a parasite. That parasite was only able to create something so small, that the parasite started a chain reaction, of other parasites creating larger things, until us. Were we can create what ever we want. So what came first, vision or color, brain or thoughts, movement or body parts, and so on. In that area there could be numerous pieces of information missing. For example lets put in telekinesis, were would it go? So we could have something that we are not capable of using yet. Once we understand mind over matter, and more about the universe, then anything just might be possible. there are just billions infinity types of information missing us. We just look at the information we our giving, we don't know what else is out there. The information giving to us now, is to got to bed, sleep, wake up, brush teeth, do your homework and so on. That's the information we are giving now. there is still new information waiting for us, and I think this is the place to figure it out. The world is full of scams and magicians. They are clever but are fake. If we find out this new information like for example how time created time, then we could create a time machine, or how what came first like your mind or body, Once we understand everything, then we'll be able to do anything. Because everything is Anything. The world is full of people believing and non-believing. That's just the information that is given to us, to believe or non believe. We can give yourself new information by training our brains. We can program our brains, like the parasites creating everything. We can modify our brain to do what ever is possible. If we see the world differently I believe it will be different. One parasite, made a chain reaction to create everything. One parasite from the waaaaaaaaaaaaaay beginning even before time. Wayyyyyyyy before time. Just one parasite, and the world is created. Who knows what our minds are capable of. Therefore, I think TK will be very much real. Also What i figured out about Simon's videos. The one where he moves the paper is 11minutes long. Wouldn't you have to concentrate that long in order to dim the flame. FAKE!

Edited by Requested Poet

Your theory is interesting but where did the parasite come from to begin with? How did the parasite find all the need material to execute creation if there was nothing? You can spend a long time contemplated such things. It's admirable. I have performed TK/PK a few times in my life through long experimentation. So I know it's possible. However the psi-wheel is a terrible indicator of success. To many thing can influence it. You also don't need your hand to move to object. For me it was like build up a strong desire to move something, to the point that I want to reach out and touch it. However the physical part of negated and the object would sometimes move. The main issue I had with TK is the inconsistency of it. So I could not draw in direct conclusion of how it truly worked. I still dabble in direct mental influence, results vary.