Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your theory is interesting but where did the parasite come from to begin with? How did the parasite find all the need material to execute creation if there was nothing? You can spend a long time contemplated such things. It's admirable. I have performed TK/PK a few times in my life through long experimentation. So I know it's possible. However the psi-wheel is a terrible indicator of success. To many thing can influence it. You also don't need your hand to move to object. For me it was like build up a strong desire to move something, to the point that I want to reach out and touch it. However the physical part of negated and the object would sometimes move. The main issue I had with TK is the inconsistency of it. So I could not draw in direct conclusion of how it truly worked. I still dabble in direct mental influence, results vary.

Okay I see your point. About the parasite, no one knows, we think it may be God, the one that lived before time. We don't know how that happened yet and when we die, maybe we'll figure that out in heaven. So it was a chain reaction, but what chain reaction created time itself. So there may be some parasite and that could be God. If he lived that long, then he could do anything. he could morph into objects and stuff, so I'm thinking he started the whole chain reaction. if you don't mind, I'm wondering what type of experiments did you do with Telekinesis because someone gave me a video showing that the tinfoil on a pin or paper, could be moved by temperature.

Some of the intention results from my efforts were. Closing a door while it was wide open. rolling a ping pong ball about two foot across a table (I rechecked this a dozen times), small objects randomly moving. Unintentional effects were the breaking of a drinking glass that was close to the wall that some how ended up in the floor. I've some how bent utensils. How despite this seemingly amazing effects, I question the validity of them. I still question that they happened. Even when I've had witnesses to it.

Why does it have to be a parasite.

Nothing wrong with theories bro, they get us thinking. I'll believe in even the most impossible things, if I can't reason my way out of it. LOL

Some of the intention results from my efforts were. Closing a door while it was wide open. rolling a ping pong ball about two foot across a table (I rechecked this a dozen times), small objects randomly moving. Unintentional effects were the breaking of a drinking glass that was close to the wall that some how ended up in the floor. I've some how bent utensils. How despite this seemingly amazing effects, I question the validity of them. I still question that they happened. Even when I've had witnesses to it.

Why does it have to be a parasite.

Same, my dad thinks that the light bulb in his office was the wrong bulb. it's just weird to think of this as a coincidence. So what happened was that I got mad at these kids playing on his drums when he said it was alright. I was really annoyed and saw them running up the stairs to go in his other office, then all of a sudden when this loud drum beat hit, the light bulb exploded. It was the same exact beat as the drums so, I thought the drums did it. then I felt a deep connection like it was me that did it. i think I remember saying sorry to situations that are impossible to cause. I did happen to notice it a few seconds later than the other people. it's just all weird. Well if you could help me out with the ping pong training which I could do for fun that would be great.

One thing I'm going to tell you and I hope you listen. If you can do it, don't tell anyone you can. Keep it to yourself.

• Like 1

I am pretty much keeping it to myself because I don't show my age or any personal information or even my real name it's just on this forum. It's weird. Now I understand that deep down even though my dad doesn't believe me for the reason that it was a different light bulb put it. But he put it in. I remember feeling a strong connection. It was uncontrollable. A strong connection between me and the explosion. That's why I felt sorry about it for no reason. God may work in mysterious ways. He's probably telling us that we do have an ability and can control it. By the way, I would never tell my friends about this. Maby show them if I'm good. I'm wondering if you help me with any training techniques please. Thanks.

Edited by Requested Poet

I am pretty much keeping it to myself because I don't show my age or any personal information or even my real name it's just on this forum.

Well, there's the IP address

One thing I'm going to tell you and I hope you listen. If you can do it, don't tell anyone you can. Keep it to yourself.

Hey, I'm just wondering if your going to tell me at some point. Your the only person commenting to me that you can do it. So all that amazes me and some training techniques because I'm very low. Well if you could really I mean really help. I might be impressed.

Do what works for you and be persistent in a casual way. Don't take it too serious, just do it.

i kind of understand what your saying. I've only done the tinfoil an paper on the pin. But that could be caused by temperature. I did happen to wobble the tinfoil on the pin in a plastic container. But I need my hands. It does seem that I can stop the tinfoil from spinning. The only thing that I know that really couldn't be caused by a lot of things. Is me wobbling the tinfoil on the pin inside the plastic container. But I keep on trying and it hasn't worked yet so far. So I'm not that consistent yet, or my training techniques might be wrong. That's what I'm really wondering? I haven't moved anything big yet, so I think my techniques aren't exactly working but you have. Listen I'm a total beginner in Telekinesis. I don't know how to train right. I want to get some information from you. How many days did it take, what techniques did you use for mind over matter, what small objects to start out with and how long it took to move them. All those kinds of question I want someone to answer that haves that ability. That would be really great. Edited by Requested Poet

You indicated you would affect the second and third candles yet it was the first and fourth that went out. So no it didn't affect the desired candle flame.

Also the paper movement is because of the air exhaled. It is clearly evident on the video. A poor attempt to show telekinesis from a non telekinetic source.

Oh and telekinesis is affecting objects with your mind not your physical movements.

Ya, he doesn't believe like the rest of us.

Thank you very much. If I were a charlatan I would have asked for money from the begining. I have people to whom I talk in private and they asked me how to do it and how to train.... and I didn't asked them a dime! That's why you are Kelevra the Amazing... I bet eaven this "name" or nickname you took it from movies or cartoons... I am real and what I do is real. I think, you Kelevra watch too many movies. Normaly I wouldn't have answer your comment, but I couldn't help myself not to, when I see such idiots like you... you deserve your fate, and I really mean it!!!

Dude stop pretending. If you were real you would be excited to explain all your emotions and how you did that. Magicians can easily pull this off but there smart. If you actually believed you would see the whole world in front of your eyes. Seeing is believing. Sadly you don't. It's all a scam for you. You know your getting money and planned all of this, I can just tell how fake you are from your comments and the way you talk. I have theories and you have claims. Sorry if I ever find out your real. But I won't.

What if I told you that I can almost spin aluminum foil with just my mind. I wanna still talk because you move the ping pong ball, but how???? I believe it's possible. But I've been practicing and it moves back and fourth. Sorry for all these comments :(

Its all fakery, telekinesis does not exist...anyone can learn the tricks in this vid

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

The PSI Wheel (trick) revealed busted wide open :tu:

[media=]

[/media] Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

I remember, when I was little, my dad told me about this fraud Yuri Geller and how he supposedly could fix watches just by "looking" at them and "concentrating".

I expressed skepticism by telling my dad that one would need to have some sort of knowledge on how a watch works before you can fix it.

My dad then got all huffy because I wouldn't immediately believe it. This is the same thing that happens with all claims, when people express doubt and skepticism then they are the enemy.

If anyone knows the book "Demon Haunted World" by Carl Sagan, read the one on the dragon in the garage...it's a real hoot and accurately describes those who want others to blindly believe, they'll go through all sorts of mental acrobatics to try and prove their baseless assertions.

• Like 3

I remember, when I was little, my dad told me about this fraud Yuri Geller and how he supposedly could fix watches just by "looking" at them and "concentrating".

I expressed skepticism by telling my dad that one would need to have some sort of knowledge on how a watch works before you can fix it.

My dad then got all huffy because I wouldn't immediately believe it. This is the same thing that happens with all claims, when people express doubt and skepticism then they are the enemy.

If anyone knows the book "Demon Haunted World" by Carl Sagan, read the one on the dragon in the garage...it's a real hoot and accurately describes those who want others to blindly believe, they'll go through all sorts of mental acrobatics to try and prove their baseless assertions.

I say the world needs to believe again or nothing is going to be invented. It's out there and we share power from God because we are the sons of God so that's why seeing is believing if you don't you won't see it for yourself. You have to really believe in it in order to make it happen, I think that's my problem why I'm asking for help, you have to believe that it's out there even though you haven't seen it. Then it will work. It sounds impossible but there's a world called Heaven that goes on and on for ever. If a parasite created that and then we were created from that paracite. Didn't he have to believe to do anything??? It all makes sense the world is going to end because we stopped believing but if we believe it will continue with new possibilities. Never give up and always have hope and faith to continue no matter how extremely hard it is you can do it. Telekinesis isn't magic, it's science all you scams and stupid video things. If you believed I mean truly believed I'm sure it will work, I'm not giving up hope yet until I truly believe and that's why it hasn't worked or we can do small objects because to unlock the full power we really need to true believe and feel the energy. Here's the world now, skeptics believers and non believers also the ones exposing the tricks. That doesn't seem right and I'm tired and after all of our studies doesn't it seem right to believe in order to make it happen. Our world needs a lot more faith! We are going down hill. This forum is perfect for people of all kinds of believing which is seeing. If you believe then you know deep down that it will work because seeing is believing and faith to keep going. Never give up. Sometimes we do the craziest things and work it out. Does this world seem reality to you, to me it's a bunch of skeptics. I see reality in front of us. This is reality, believing because wars are starting for people that don't believe that's right! If we believe 100 percent then we can do anything. Invent that time machine and accomplish all your goals. It's reality, to believe, wars isn't reality and God doesn't want that. If we believe then we can unlock all the myths and know from deep down what's true and not. We are all related and connected. We share something in common. There are parasites so small living around us and in objects and matter forms everything and something way before time had to create everything. I get more knowledge each time I type because I have faith that the impossible is possible if we believe and help others and stop fooling others and scamming as well. We are smart and not dumb. God doesn't want dumb people but smart, clever, brave, strong. And an opened mind. This is not Reality. Believing is Reality to unlock a new future with never ending possibilities. Edited by Requested Poet

hello. I'm Requested Poet. Sorry, for all my unnecessary comments but I'm sure you will put some thought into this one. Plus I had auto correction on my iPod Touch which gave me a hard time and why I spelled some words wrong. Also I was new to the forum and started it on my iPod Touch which is why I repeated some of my comments more than once and didn't mean to hit the post button sometimes! I want to start out by saying why we our on here. We are on here because at some point we hope to have faith that were going to find out the truth about the myth. Now I want to explain something about the universe leading to us. I'm not a scientist so here's my thought. Before the Earth and the Big Bang Theory and space, there had to always be something. There had to always be something to make something. Well that something could be anything, lets say it's a parasite. A very small one. It could only do certain things, because there was nothing to really provide it with. What ever shape it was, it created something that started a chain reaction. Then from there, the chain reaction, created blackness, then sight, then the chain reaction expanded it's parasites that created blackness to create even more. Something had to change it in order to create light and the rest of the stars, galaxies, and planets. Something that I really can't explain had to come in and mess it up and start a new chain reaction? Was it time? Now what I think, it was thought. The parasites had been creating blackness for for ever and are tired, then one of them formed a thought. I'm going to create this. And then sight was formed. Now they can think and see. Well hold on, were did the brains come in to produce thoughts. Well could it be God, with the brain to start anything, but who created God? Way before time. Time created itself which then created this chain reaction of different worlds and thoughts. So I think the thought came first before the brain. So now where back where one of the parasites decided to create thought in order to start another chain reaction and create sight, and another chain reaction for hearing. We needed to put all that information all together since it's all mixed up in different spots. So one created the brain.Could this all lead up to one person as we know of God. All the living organisms that was created by time itself could produce God. Well Since God can do anything which makes sense why he created us. He could morph into objects, but will only work in mysterious ways. All of the organisms waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy before everything else started a pattern. Which then developed the first life which is God. God is the first life. Then He thought of something else, and decided to created our own planet. I don't even think the big bang theory ever happened. I think it gradually evolved over time our Earth. Then our Earth with the parasites that created it had created other planets and so on. It's all a chain reaction that lead up to something having thoughts to form one organism, which is known as God. Something had to live before God and it was Time. Time invented God and the thoughts created everything else. This is why everything is is POSSIBLE if we BELIEVE. We have to think of believing in order to make it happen. We haven't seen it yet, because it hasn't been invented. If something created God, and thoughts, and a brain, and eye sight. Doesn't that tell us that something thought of creating eye sight and that happened. It takes time and practice to make it perfect. To make our vision perfect. This world we live in which you want to call it reality, is false. We live in a world of non-believers and believers and skeptics, but don't forget the ones that expose the tricks. God, is telling us that we need to believe. To create a never ending future of never ending possibilities, and anything is possible. This may sound to good to be true, but don't believe and fit in with everyone else because believing is reality. Over the times, God has tried to get out attention by believing is seeing and unlocking all the myths. Believing is the key to unlock any myth. We need to form a thought of believing. It takes time, we need to get used to it. There our so many wars for people that don't believe that that's right. Plus God formed us because he wanted something else than himself. he wanted power and a kingdom. To win this game in this World, you have to believe. Magic is possible, it hasn't formed yet in our abilities. Telekinesis is possible, but we can do small objects because God has more power because he lived longer to get hold of thoughts to create something that powerful. Thoughts are small for us because we aren't the only people he there are multiple. That's why if we believe it will get stronger over time. Believing is seeing. We can do anything in the future of believing. This is my theory and I hope you all enjoy that, I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Do what works for you and be persistent in a casual way. Don't take it too serious, just do it.

Well, thanks for your help. I'm just going to try at it the best I can. Start small, go big. If you have any training suggestions or anyone else. Fell free to say more. Thanks.

Sigh*... So basically as I read the majority of this entire fourm. You and that other guy post videos that show "proof" of telekinesis. Well, even tho I do believe in telekinesis and the other variety of unexplained super natural abilities. Seeing those video's that you posted that try to prove the realization of telekinesis is a common scam that has been proven from a variety of experts, or regular and understanding people. (Also, can you move anything, BUT a "candle" is my question.) Lol, also I see that no one else never considered on asking this question.

Edited by Garafola

Sigh*... So basically as I read the majority of this entire fourm. You and that other guy post videos that show "proof" of telekinesis. Well, even tho I do believe in telekinesis and the other variety of unexplained super natural abilities. Seeing those video's that you posted that try to prove the realization of telekinesis is a common scam that has been proven from a variety of experts, or regular and understanding people. (Also, can you move anything, BUT a "candle" is my question.) Lol, also I see that no one else never considered on asking this question.

Hummmmmm. Im trying to think here. So all we know so far is that there cant be nothing so theres something. Some type of force that is in with us. It very well could be static electricity. But I do believe that we can control the flow of our natural current. So you can move a candel, yet. So see my other theory. Imagine if a specie only had a mind and sight. They populated their race. Now to make stuff come towards them, they would start growing arms like us over time. But what if they cut off those arms to help it so only the brain could think of getting an object to them. Well maybe their brain will develope sooo big they can physically grab muscles with their new disgusting brain. I think telekinesis is extremely hard since its not natural. You would have to stop using tools that we create to help old people get onjects closer to them. We need to adapt to another inviorment. TK is such on a small scal until we develope the skill through evelution. It is mind over matter. There for I think its possible but will take a ton of time and years until actually being to move things. The object moves because of the energy that is an invisible force connected between your brain and the object, you picture of it moving and it moves. We are controlling the flow of our energy. Like when you fly a radio airplane, they share the same signal and when you move the remote left or right, the plane moves that way. I think its possible with our brain, to influince objects. Its just weird, how does that energy connect??? Is it because there are tiny living forms on the aluminum foil or something light to move and were telling them to push that way. Hey, Gods incontrol of us, why cant we be incontrol if objects hu hu hu??? We are incontrol i think if those tinny living organisms those singled cell things and can influince them which way to go. Maybe thats whats happening. I need help on some more theories if anyone has something in mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, bare with me if my English is not perfect as it is not my primary language. This is the first time I share my experience about telekinesis. I have been practicing the meditation/concentration/energy/... For a couple of weeks now and for the first time, I have been able to (to my belief) succeed. I have been practicing on the aluminum foil sitting on an needle exercise and the results I got were,... Incredible! I have not been able to repeat the results I got and I'm questioning if these results we're achievable through telekinesis or if it could have been due to static electricity? Let me know what you think.

Cheers!

• Like 1