Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

17 minutes ago, Tellapath said:

I'm trying on a telepathic ability itself but something black and red mostly black...red shoes 

Nope..sorry... not wearing black or red of any kind.

I will tell you what I am thinking tho. IMO - nobody has special powers of telepathic ability or the likes....most odd things that do happen in life... are put down to being a coincidence...and nothing more. If you want to believe that you are a 'special kinda snowflake' with amazing powers...then so be it. There is nothing wrong with having some fun with it I suppose...just as long as you don't take it all too seriously.

Try looking through a telescope at a clear night sky sometimes....now that is something real....and true magnificent wonder.

• Like 3

On 2/22/2016 at 3:19 AM, Timonthy said:

Can I please ask:

1. If you suggest they are under pressure of breaking 'these laws', who is enforcing these 'third dimension laws'?

2. When has anyone 'who wants to do telekinesis' been limited by any law?

3. We are human, and humans manage to commit great crimes without being stopped. Therefore, why is it so hard for someone 'practicing' telekinesis to demonstrate and broadcast it to the world

On 3/9/2016 at 0:27 PM, prabyou said:

hi,

can you explain me and instruct me to train. *Snip*

Astra I can tell you something he's only been practicing for four months and you're definitely overweight 221 pound's  or more and all you do is sit on the computer all day and you're ready to say he had no gift at all before he even said anything and you were ready 2 dispute him about it and way we see it and put him down for something that he has because you're jealous and you don't have it or I won't even say... and I thought you were going out

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

No, that's not how it works.  If you want to propose some sort of telepathy test here at UM, then the test methodology should be properly and publicly outlined in full, debated beforehand and agreed by all parties before any tests are done.  No pm's, no undeclared 'protocols'.  And no subjectivity... 

That last point is where this usually falls down, because those wanting to prove their telepathic ability seem to not want objective, properly controlled tests.  Instead, they usually want vague and woolly attempts to match topics or images - subjective judgments.  For example - rather than trying to transmit, say, random numbers or letters, they will want the receiver to describe the scene they are seeing in their heads, a  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Okay she's been doing this for years and she's definitely a telepath and remember I'm just learning how to do this, only four months I've been learning people have this ability their whole life and don't even knowyou. you can look at the stars and believe another world exist but you can't believe that there's more Evolution happening here on Earth...                        THE TELLAPATH

• Like 1

Tellapath said...

Astra '

snip' you're definitely overweight 221 pound's  or more and all you do is sit on the computer all day

Wrong again....gee you certainly are not having a very good day with your telepathy...are you ? :D

he had no gift at all before he even said anything and you were ready 2 dispute him about it and way we see it and put him down for something that he has because you're jealous and you don't have it or I won't even say... and I thought you were going out

I'm jealous ? LMAO........and who is he / him ?.....are you speaking about yourself in a 'third person' or something ? :huh:

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, Tellapath said:

Okay she's been doing this for years and she's definitely a telepath and remember I'm just learning how to do this, only four months I've been learning people have this ability their whole life and don't even knowyou. you can look at the stars and believe another world exist but you can't believe that there's more Evolution happening here on Earth...                        THE TELLAPATH

Eh..whatever.. you just don't like it when others do not believe in the same nonsense as you do.

• Like 3

I think the Randi challenge has ended has it not?

I hate to be blunt but consider the other side of the coin simon.john.  If people do believe you, there will be some who will want to harness your abilities.  Say goodbye to your freedom.  You will be in a facility somewhere and somebody will squeeze all of your knowledge and ability out of you like a tube of toothpaste.  Lab rats get dissected you know.

Did you become aware of a cryptography puzzle on the net a couple of years ago?  More and more difficult puzzles were posted to find the very best cryptographers.  Arrogance, innocence, and ego spurred people on to solve the puzzles.  You are in the same boat, unless you are psychic too, you don't know if somebody is looking for a telekinetic person to offer them a job or eliminate them.

Why would anybody with any paranormal power answer Randi's challenge?  That person would be an imbecile.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I think the Randi challenge has ended has it not?

Yes, it has, but other similar challenges stand.  And of course, all you have to do is prove your abilities and you will be an instant gazillionaire..

I hate to be blunt but consider the other side of the coin simon.john.  If people do believe you, there will be some who will want to harness your abilities.  Say goodbye to your freedom.  You will be in a facility somewhere and somebody will squeeze all of your knowledge and ability out of you like a tube of toothpaste.  Lab rats get dissected you know.

Gee, that would be a little difficult to hide if you had already made a name for yourself on the Interwebz, don't you think?  Also, once these abilities were 'dissected out' of them, surely they would get used by others..?  No?  If not, then they obviously have little value.  Do you not see a small problem with this copout excuse idea? 

Did you become aware of a cryptography puzzle on the net a couple of years ago?  More and more difficult puzzles were posted to find the very best cryptographers.  Arrogance, innocence, and ego spurred people on to solve the puzzles.  You are in the same boat, unless you are psychic too, you don't know if somebody is looking for a telekinetic person to offer them a job or eliminate them.

So.. who were the lab rats in that case?  Feel free to supply links so we can see if this really is an example of that which you speak.  Or ... shall I?  I'm pretty sure I know what you are talking about, and it was in no way like you describe..

Why would anybody with any paranormal power answer Randi's challenge?  That person would be an imbecile.

Umm, perhaps because if they had genuine powers, they would have succeeded and won a million bucks along with worldwide fame?  As it was these folks couldn't even pass the initial tests THAT THEY DESIGNED.
If I genuinely thought I had powers, and had properly pre-tested them to ensure they weren't just self-delusion, then I'd be the very next imbecile in the line.
(See if you can spot the important bit in that last sentence.)

All in all, there's a vastly simpler theory - these folks do not have the powers/abilities they claim.  And you can browse back over the unsupported claims and the point blank refusal to engage in some very simple tests in this very thread to see the inevitable backpedaling and flounces as they run for the hills.  And we've heard it all before yeah sure it will only work for believers, it will only work if the judgments are subjective, you had better hide it if you really have the gift, the MIB will get ya, you lesser mortals are not worthy, blah blah. :td:

And to put my money where my mouth is, on this thread and elsewhere I've offered to publicly present and go through in detail the sort of simple tests that could be done to show telepathy or telekinesis, and also to debate and discuss just WHY those tests are needed to ensure that charlatans don't cheat...   And has anyone been brave enough to enter that debate?  Nope, not a one.  See above for the latest example.

• Like 3

OK 4 months of practice doe's not make perfect in a world of perfection. Like we said EVOLUTION WE WANT TO TEST YOU AND THE DEGREE YOU HAVE ON PROVING IT, DOESENT EXIST ONE OF US WAS WRONG BUT WE WILL GIVE YOU PROOF ONLY YOU.    One stone sender does not mean it doesn't EXIST.                                                                                                                AS...

• Like 1

:wacko: ?? Perhaps you would do better at a forum in your first language...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tellapath said:

OK 4 months of practice doe's not make perfect in a world of perfection. Like we said EVOLUTION WE WANT TO TEST YOU AND THE DEGREE YOU HAVE ON PROVING IT, DOESENT EXIST ONE OF US WAS WRONG BUT WE WILL GIVE YOU PROOF ONLY YOU.    One stone sender does not mean it doesn't EXIST.                                                                                                                AS...

Oh dear - are you still rattling on and getting all hot and bothered under the collar ?

Also it's rather impolite to use big block letters like that - it indicates that you are shouting :yes:

• Like 2

I guess it's time for me to replicate the videos. Just saying breathing for the paper and a BBQ lighter for the candle. It's all about the illusion

• Like 1

How to debunk a telekinesis claim.  Video 4 and 8 on the list.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

On 27/10/2013 at 8:53 AM, simon.john said:

Hell all.

I am new to this forum, but I have proof that telekinesis is real as you or I are. The proof is ME! I have telekinetic ability awaken and I have posted some videos too on youtube. Anybody has this ability but to some is dorment to other is awaken. Anybody can awake their telekinetic ability by proper training and meditation. I would have uploaded the videos too but I am on a remote computer from where I work. When I will get home I will uploade the videos. If you can't wait, you can see my first video made in July 2013

. As I have practicing I have uploaded two more videos 2 days ago... you can see them at

. I have tested telekinesis on a candle flame at this is what I've got ... [media=]

[/media] .

So if anyone want's to awaken their telekinetic ability, I will tell you exactly how I did and how am I still doing it. Just contact me (leave a message) and I will answer.

The total debunk

• Like 4

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I posted the same thing seeder. lol

The whole playlist. 

then my apologies....Ive not kept up with the thread and just been skim reading :tu:

• Like 2

I'm curious, why do so many people that do telekinesis move objects that are balanced on pins and salt shakers and stuff? If you're for real, it doesn't help your cause as it makes it seem like a trick.

If there are more impressive video examples of telekinesis out there, I haven't seen them.

I'm a skeptic but is that really the extent of telekinesis right now or whatever. Even the guy that was on Stan Lee's show did the same thing.

Usual responses include 'science only knows 00000.1%, and dimensions and open-mindedness' and stuff is thrown around a lot, which isn't very specific. 

Edited by AbyssWalker
  • Like 4

Just now, seeder said:

The total debunk

Cheers, This well saves me doing that portion. I just need to do the candle trick

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BruiserBrody said:

This is a great case of telekinetic powers ...

No.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, toast said:

No.

Short, to the point...and completely accurate.  You win!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, AbyssWalker said:

I'm curious, why do so many people that do telekinesis move objects that are balanced on pins and salt shakers and stuff? If you're for real, it doesn't help your cause as it makes it seem like a trick.

If there are more impressive video examples of telekinesis out there, I haven't seen them.

Do watch this then! And DO enjoy it..  :lol: You will see NO fakery at all......

• Like 4

Let's say that telekinesis is real. Then how does it work? How can one's thoughts influence a distant object? Of course I would expect some explanation with the word 'quantum' in it. We are a chemical battery after all but there is no mechanism in which we can project this energy outward. Except static electricity but that builds up from an external source. While visualizing some action does work the same motor neurons responsible, again we have no way of mentally projecting that 'action' onto an external target. The most we can hope for is some visual hallucination or confirmation bias. 

No amount of hard concentration and visualization will make an object move. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seeder said:

Do watch this then! And DO enjoy it..  :lol: You will see NO fakery at all......

That was pretty funny, :lol: thanks.

• Like 4