Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

On Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 9:03 PM, Tatetopa said:

Of course, as you stated, if one could make a candle flame flutter without breathing on it, is it not his or her civic duty to use it for the good of humanity?  There must be a plethora of applications for such a talent. Come forward paper movers and candle blinkers, humanity needs you. 

Of course.

Good thinking and summons here.

Also the actual gifts might be more than physical, which would only hint at spiritual.

Knew someone who as a teen could make quarters on their open palm rise. They used it when young at parties.

Yet one day their grandmother appeaered in their kitchen plain as day then disappared. A bit later the call came in that she passed away but he already knew.

Both hinting at the ultimate gifts him or his line will achieve in helping humanity when called forth.

Are you still here? If you are plz reply.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 5:56 AM, XenoFish said:

Do you realize that "if" someone was actually 100% proven telekinetic they would change our understanding of physics. If the same neural pathways could be developed and trained in other people it would further prove it. 

It's a good thing that psi abilities are not real. One more thing to use as a weapon or make us lazier.

I agree with you that it would change our understanding of physics. I merely stated the mindset of ordinary people "if" it were to be proven. I also agree on the fact that if someone were to have such a power they would be stupid enough to try to kill someone else or even become so fat and lazy that they could roll down a hill and never stop rolling. I also think that if such a power were to exist some form of limiter would be needed  to prevent harm to the user and those around them. I say this with a open mind.

Just now, firefang1795 said:

I agree with you that it would change our understanding of physics. I merely stated the mindset of ordinary people "if" it were to be proven. I also agree on the fact that if someone were to have such a power they would be stupid enough to try to kill someone else or even become so fat and lazy that they could roll down a hill and never stop rolling. I also think that if such a power were to exist some form of limiter would be needed  to prevent harm to the user and those around them. I say this with a open mind.

I won't disagree. Because I'd love for telekinesis to be real myself. But.....we've yet to find a real telekinetic individual or any super-normal abilities as of yet. So unless scientist discover that thoughts actually influence the fabric of reality the jury is out. 

• Like 2

agreed

• Like 1

On 4.5.2017 at 8:48 PM, Gaspacho_1 said:

Are you still here? If you are plz reply.

Elvis has left the building.

• Like 3

On 2013-10-27 at 3:05 AM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Hmm.... my first thought is "optical illusion".

My first thought was that this was a grade one student

• Like 1

On 5/1/2017 at 1:20 AM, toast said:

"Aerokinesis".

Claykinesis:

that was supremely satisfying to watch... thank you.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I ain't trying to prove anything or brag. I'm just stating when about 5 years old, I used telekinesis for the first time. I had a babysitter at the time. We ended up in a police interrogation room but for different reasons. Long story so I'll spare the unimportant details. Anyways, these 2 dudes threatened to hurt her. So I slide my little as out the chair, waved my right hand in Star-Wars-force-shove kinda way then i sent those a-holes 10 feet backward on their asses. The police in the room DID see the whole event. The look of pale white cold-sweat faces they wore. Probably thought I was some demonic possessed innocent child. I wasn't, i aint and I never been. Gets more interesting... this was back in the late 80's. So pplz left their doors open since everyone was safer in that era. Anyway, a few found my house, came in and tried harassing me. So I threw our couch at em! Yes, telekinesis. Too heavy for me physically. I tried long before these situations. Eventually, I won. Unharmed and alive...obviously.

The next situation gets even wilder! Few years passed. I was 9 now. Used to live in a bad neighborhood. Anyway, didn't know I walked into a rival hood. **** got very real! About 10 big dudes and 10 little dudes confronted me. I knew my ONLY chance of survival depended on me using telekinesis. Most fortunately, because they thought I was just another little mother-effer, no guns were drawn. So I 'Forced' the dudes in front, behind then in front again. Boy did they scatter! For the he'll of it, I entered the closet house in front of me. In hood talk, it turned out to be the 'queen bee''s crib'! Meaning she was the woman of the most dangerous man in the city! She acted like hell to keep a brave face. But she was SERIOUSLY chain-smoking cigarettes. **** was a front. I just walked out... watching my back, of course. 'Cause **** happens! Alive and in one piece, again. Heard that 'most dangerous man in the city' I said earlier got paranoid of me but somehow the police busted him. To this day, I wonder if I may be the number 1 reason that city became safe. True story.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Cool story bro. Tell it again when you've got proof to back it up.

Preeshiate it. But Idc if no one believes me. Like i said, I ain't bragging or trying to prove anything. Simply posting my experiences. No offense.

You and a million other people making the same claim. With never a shred of proof to manifest. 

13 minutes ago, Archmagus22 said:

It's cool. It was never my intention to prove it, as I stated the previous 2 times.

Then, your claim is not of relevance. None. Zero. Null.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Archmagus22 said:

I ain't trying to prove anything or brag. I'm just stating when about 5 years old, I used telekinesis for the first time. I had a babysitter at the time. We ended up in a police interrogation room but for different reasons. Long story so I'll spare the unimportant details. Anyways, these 2 dudes threatened to hurt her. So I slide my little as out the chair, waved my right hand in Star-Wars-force-shove kinda way then i sent those a-holes 10 feet backward on their asses. The police in the room DID see the whole event. The look of pale white cold-sweat faces they wore. Probably thought I was some demonic possessed innocent child. I wasn't, i aint and I never been. Gets more interesting... this was back in the late 80's. So pplz left their doors open since everyone was safer in that era. Anyway, a few found my house, came in and tried harassing me. So I threw our couch at em! Yes, telekinesis. Too heavy for me physically. I tried long before these situations. Eventually, I won. Unharmed and alive...obviously.

13 hours ago, Archmagus22 said:

The next situation gets even wilder! Few years passed. I was 9 now. Used to live in a bad neighborhood. Anyway, didn't know I walked into a rival hood. **** got very real! About 10 big dudes and 10 little dudes confronted me. I knew my ONLY chance of survival depended on me using telekinesis. Most fortunately, because they thought I was just another little mother-effer, no guns were drawn. So I 'Forced' the dudes in front, behind then in front again. Boy did they scatter! For the he'll of it, I entered the closet house in front of me. In hood talk, it turned out to be the 'queen bee''s crib'! Meaning she was the woman of the most dangerous man in the city! She acted like hell to keep a brave face. But she was SERIOUSLY chain-smoking cigarettes. **** was a front. I just walked out... watching my back, of course. 'Cause **** happens! Alive and in one piece, again. Heard that 'most dangerous man in the city' I said earlier got paranoid of me but somehow the police busted him. To this day, I wonder if I may be the number 1 reason that city became safe. True story.

These have to be two of the dumbest simultaneous posts I've ever read here. 

You need to work on your storytelling, paragraphing, spelling, grammar, street knowledge, and definition of 'unimportant details' among other things.

You might want to wait until at least a few more years pass before you come back. 

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
On 8/5/2017 at 7:55 PM, quiXilver said:

that was supremely satisfying to watch... thank you.

Claykinesis, that's a good one! :o

Hello all of you! 

Many still skeptics, some are not. Anyway I thought to show you a video or two... A proof is not a proof, until  is not presented on tv!? No wonder most of the people are like they are! If the tv hasn't prooved it, then it's not a proof! You make me laugh *Snip*! Even so, everybody has the right to have it's own opinion. One more thing... I want to tell to all of you *Snip*, that NATHING IS PARANORMAL!!! 

In many cases ignorance is a bliss! Well, that being said, enjoy watching.

Aerokinesis

Aerokinesis1

Air bending

Pyrokinesis

Air bending

*Knock off the ridicule and remain civil

Edited by kmt_sesh
Ridicule

3 hours ago, simon.john83 said:

Many still skeptics, some are not. Anyway I thought to show you a video or two... A proof is not a proof, until  is not presented on tv!? No wonder most of the people are like they are! If the tv hasn't prooved it, then it's not a proof!

On 28.10.2013 at 9:55 AM, simon.john said:

I will appear also on TV, I already got an offer to a TV show

On 5.11.2013 at 5:57 PM, simon.john said:

I can easily go at any time to a local TV show to show what I can do... and make money.(...) .. than many of TV shows and Media will come to me... .

On 12.11.2013 at 11:05 PM, simon.john said:

.... and about that TV show, that will not take long I hope.

Blah.

Simon, you are your ilk have had many, many years to show off your 'skills' (aka party tricks) in front of an experienced scientist, preferably with a magician handy, and not one passed even the first round of tests.    Your abilities are fake, it's that simple.

When I see you/anyone showing a scientific report verifying the abilities, from a credible institution, I might take note, but as far as following blind links to youtube, I wouldn't waste a second more of my time on such easily faked hogwash.  We've seen it all before, and when we ask for some simple additions/variations to the demonstrations that would expose fakery, guess what?  They ALL run for the hills.

Actually, I'm highly tempted to provide my own video and show you how it's really done, using nothing more than my breath, magnets, etc, or even just plain old CGI.  Would that convince you that I had powers?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Actually, I'm highly tempted to provide my own video and show you how it's really done, using nothing more than my breath, magnets, etc, or even just plain old CGI.  Would that convince you that I had powers?

Yes, and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.  I know telekinesis is real because when I worked in a magnet factory pieces of metal would fly through the air as if by magnet magic.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2013 at 10:10 AM, simon.john said:
On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2013 at 5:36 AM, fred_mc said:

It would be really cool if it was real but in today's world the possibilities to fake photos and videos are endless so the only way of knowing for sure would be for scientists to do tests with you in an environment carefully checked and monitored by the scientists.

I don't want to become a darn "lab rat". Probably I would accept a few times some tests, and after that no more. Sometimes eaven I wasn't sure of my ability, I was skeptical, I was attacking myself that what I can do isn't real. I kept telling to myself I can't do it, etc. Many times I got really p***ed off because I couldn't move a very small piece of paper rather than that one in my videoclip. But I surpased that with meditation and practice.

:lol: Of course not! Being tested under laboratory conditions would expose your fraudulent actions. 

And just how much does it cost for someone to ;earn this "technique" from you?

Also, your videos are not available for viewing. Did you violate YouTube's TOS?

Edited by JMPD1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2018 at 6:02 AM, JMPD1 said:

:lol: Of course not! Being tested under laboratory conditions would expose your fraudulent actions. 

And just how much does it cost for someone to ;earn this "technique" from you?

Also, your videos are not available for viewing. Did you violate YouTube's TOS?

I'm not using any fraudulent methods! I have erased the videos from youtube! No youtube violations of TOS were made from my side! You and most of the people are not ready nor to understand that some things are better let alone, are ment to be undiscoverable because your brain can't handle nor accept something like this! In the past I thought to make some money out of this, but I had a second thought, so I've made up my mind. It will cost nathing for those who want or will want to learn! And by the way: Nathing is supernatural!

Edited by simon.john83

I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but James Randi will pay 1 million dollars to anyone who can reliably demonstrate supernatural abilities.

But I am sure that Simon.John83 will have some excuse about not needing the money, and not needing to prove anything because he knows its real.......