Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have a video just for you as a response. I apologise for the language but people like you sometimes upset me too much.

Vid do not display as its marked as privat.

Edited by toast

Feel free to believe what ever you want.

Your vid proofs that you did.

Your vid proofs that you did.

Of course you do have the ability to fool ppl but I`m not a member of the group of ppl been fooled.

Thats a stupid question and addressed to naive minds only. It required just some millimeter of base slope to make the can,

thats placed with the round side on the tables surface so its in an instable position in general, to move. The glass jar has a

much bigger bearing surface and a much higher weight than the can, so it will not be moved if it will be swinged with the

value that makes the can move.

You're incapable to understand or to accept that there are people with understanding in physics, mechanics and geometry.

And there are ppl who do not have even basics in the understanding of physics, mechanics and geometry and these ppl

only may belief in yr mumbo-jumbo.

Ok. Whatever. I will personally search for you when I will be able to move an object without my hands and being a few feet away in a controlled environment. This energy I have cannot be measured by nower days instruments and machines or at least I haven't heard of any so far. I too know physics but I'm not using my knowledge to fool people. Anyway think what you want and say what you want. I know I do have this ability and it isn't mumbo-jumbo!

You know...with all TK demo's Ive seen, incl the videos I posted earlier in the thread...people always involve their hands. Why? If its mind power, why need the hands at all?

Psychokinesis ("mind movement"),or telekinesis ("distance movement"), is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to influence a physical system without physical interaction. Psychokinesis and telekinesis are sometimes abbreviated as PK and TK respectively. Examples of psychokinesis could include moving an object and levitation.There is no conclusive evidence that psychokinesis is a real phenomenon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychokinesis

Dont tell me mind power is channelled to the hands either :lol: If mind power can move objects, show me a vid where someone doesn't involve their hands...or better yet, isnt even close to the object to be moved

• Like 1

*snipped vid*

In this vid, post #370, the manipulation as described below can bee seen very well from 6:30 on and the use of both hands as well.

Manipulation.

From 2:20 on it clearly can be seen that the can is moving towards you in the same frequency you are putting a downforce by

your (at least) left hand to the tables surface. By revoking the downforce the can moves back into its original position.

How to procedure/setup:

2_zpsddeac62e.png

So (again) no telekinesis here, just physics and the aim to try to fool ppl for whatever reasons.

Edited by toast

Be honest, those videos were some viral marketing for your buddies energy drink company, weren't they?

NO!!!!!! I'm not making free publicity for anybody!!! It just happened to use those cans because I like to drink energy drinks and are quite light weight objects to use. Edited by simon.john83

You know...with all TK demo's Ive seen, incl the videos I posted earlier in the thread...people always involve their hands. Why? If its mind power, why need the hands at all?

Dont tell me mind power is channelled to the hands either :lol: If mind power can move objects, show me a vid where someone doesn't involve their hands...or better yet, isnt even close to the object to be moved

I will upload a video next time without using my hands and being a few feet away from the object I will try to move and in a controlled environment that means with scientists and the whole sharade. Also I have uploaded a video with 2 candle flames and I have proved that I cand control the candle flames one at a time or both and Mr. Toast here (great physicist) said I used a straw to do that. Perhaps because I have bended de table the flame bended too. What a ****ty explanation! Except for the video I'm about to upload tommorrow I will not upload again anything but when I will do telekinesis in a controlled environment. And yes energy it's more effective if directed through hands! Real life telekinesis isn't like what you see in the movies! Edited by simon.john83

When you make your hands not moving for a long time, they will generate heat. I've done it many time. You may mistaken it as telekinesis but our human body constantly generates heat, so weak that you won't be able to feel it normally. If you make your hands a bit wet, you'll see it clearer : you'll see particle of water will fly around your hands even if there is none air at all.

Hello my name is Josh, I would love to know you you do it, for the longest time I have been trying to unlock my physic abilities, Telekinesis is number one on my list any tricks to do that would be very much appreciated.

I have a video just for you as a response. I apologise for the language but people like you sometimes upset me too

much. *snipped vid*

This vid was was taken after the can vid so its useless as to be understood as a proof of a non-manipulation of the

vid with the can. But anyway, a longitudinal turning of the tables surface (due to the carpets surface or maybe glass

plate flexibility) can be seen in the last clip at 1:40 very well so it must be judged that the effect in the can vid was

just resulted by a longitudinal turning of the tables surface.

Your "capabilities":

huetchenspieler_zps6f68e8f9.jpg

Edited by toast

I will upload a video next time without using my hands and being a few feet away from the object I will try to move

and in a controlled environment that means with scientists and the whole sharade.

So lets go:

I will post a videoclip where I will have doctors, psychologists and paradoctors as witnesses. That will be

my final video I will make and upload to a public forum.

(...) but I will upload a last video with witnesses (doctors, psychologists, paradoctors) so I can prove once and

for all that telekinesis is real, that anybody has it but it's just dorment. That will be my final video that I will upload or

give to a public forum. Believe what you want folks. It is your right to free expresion.

Next time (…) I will keep my hands in sight and I will put mirrors behind me and ask some of my friends

to film with 2-3 cameras in the same time from different angles. OK!? (..)

(..) I will appear also on TV, I already got an offer to a TV show.

Yes, a TV show. I have a friend at a local TV show (...). But I will not go there yet! I will keep on practicing

until I will be able to move a heavier object like a cell phone or an average glass with water... (..)

Damn casting.

Like I said on this forum, I will post 2-3 videos (and after that, no more uploading or posting anything on

this forum) with friends, even doctors, psychologists, paradoctors, as witnesses so there will not be any

doubt anymore... (…)

and the next will be when I will be able

to move something heavier than a suspended piece of paper... for example a pencil, but this time, I will

have witnesses.

(...) and Mr. Toast here (great physicist)

said I used a straw to do that.

Thats a misleading quote as I said:

(...) that it just require a small straw in yr mouth to make the right flame moving or to use the airstream in the

room and influence it with your not visible left hand, and some device like a piece of cardboard, to make the

right flame moving.

Perhaps because I have bended de

table the flame bended too. What a ****ty explanation!

Thats a ****ty statement as I never said so but its interesting that you by yourself connect the "flame" vid with

table bending.

Real life telekinesis isn't like what you

see in the movies!

So not in yours as well.

Edited by toast

If telekinesis require anything more than using the application of pure mental effort, it's false. If your using your hands, you could be using a built up static charge or variance in temperature to move an object. Another problem is that most people use objects that can easily be influenced by anything. Why not move a brick or a small dumbbell?

Any current attempt I make at telekinesis I chalk up to a possible psychic interaction. Either I did it or it's just confirmation bias, ahh that's where the fun begins.

Edited by XenoFish

Not that I accept, for one minute, the concept of any "psychic" abilities let alone supposed "telekinesis" but I read somewhere that some people think that you can channel and direct "energy" with your hands much like using a hose to direct where the flowing water goes.

Not that I am defending the flailing of hands and arms mind you, just saying that this is what I read.

The brain may be strong in certain aspects but it would have to put out quite a lot of "energy" to affect physical objects and this energy output should be able to be easily measured and detected using modern technology. There simply would be no biological advantage to do such things.

That's why I see telekinesis as nothing more than a party trick. I think people focus too much on "powers" when they don't realize what the mind can do. I mean, yes I am an occultist and I practice magick, but I know that 95% of it's all in my head. The other 5% goes to the wtf factor of stuff I can't reasonably explain. I've read those same things and I think it's more about conductivity than any mystical force. Like I mentioned, a static charge. Unless someone can ramp up their own bioelectromagnetic field.

Hell all.

I am new to this forum, but I have proof that telekinesis is real as you or I are. The proof is ME! I have telekinetic ability awaken and I have posted some videos too on youtube. Anybody has this ability but to some is dorment to other is awaken. Anybody can awake their telekinetic ability by proper training and meditation. I would have uploaded the videos too but I am on a remote computer from where I work. When I will get home I will uploade the videos. If you can't wait, you can see my first video made in July 2013 http://youtu.be/gHU7.../gHU7KD9AA8s . As I have practicing I have uploaded two more videos 2 days ago... you can see them at

. I have tested telekinesis on a candle flame at this is what I've got ... [media=]

So if anyone want's to awaken their telekinetic ability, I will tell you exactly how I did and how am I still doing it. Just contact me (leave a message) and I will answer.

Is that YOU, James Hydrick? James Randi already busted you for being a fraud.

I am SO glad this thread is still alive(kinda), it's been a long journey reading through it all and frustrated me to the point I had to make an account

I hope what I'm about to tell you helps clear some ideas about Telekinesis as obviously the OP of this thread was limited to his language

First of all some things I would like to mention

1. No I will not prove to you in a video what I say is true like Simon has before due to point I will discuss below

2. My Grandma was a spiritual healer (healing with meditation) and her having this occupation as I grew up helped me have an open mind in later years, I saw her do thing's I didn't believe were possible and well what kind of Grandparent lies to her grand kids. Anyway trust me she isn't that sort of person

3. Don't you dare mention Derren Brown debunking the Psi wheel, it doesn't disprove the fact that people can move these things through glass and across the rooms like OP originally demonstrated

Lets talk about closed minds...

The negativity in this world is what prevents us from finding the true extent to these powers raised in discussion during this thread, someone who sees a video like Simon's who want's to believe it so bad but always has that doubt in there mind because of the general negativity in this world towards these things prevents them from succeeding when actually trying these things (normally)

I only recently tried Telekinesis a couple of days ago. When I was young my Grandma opened most of my seven Chakras and due to her having the certain occupation she did have which lead to me having an open mind I could make a Psi wheel twitch instantly from a stand still most of the time.

The times I found myself not being able to do this was after reading such comments from people such as XenoFish (sorry to pick on you), in these moments I took a second to clear my head and tell myself that it can and will happen, low and behold when I tried it next it did. It was this moment of closed mindset that prevented me (and the rest of the skeptics) achieving such abilities

I could go on telling you how it all works, for example some do it (like myself) by having to concentrate on the third eye (pineal gland) and then will it to happen.

I'll leave you with this:

The worlds greatest thinkers used to believe the earth was flat, they were (obviously) wrong and now we look back on the notion and consider it laughable

So are you really so close minded as to think that maybe YOU are wrong about the supernatural not existing?

I hope that in 100, 1000 years, how ever long it happens to take we can look back on the thought that the supernatural was all magic tricks and think of that as laughable.

Just my fifty cents

Edited by Spookdora
  • Like 1

1. No I will not prove to you in a video what I say is true like Simon has before due to point I will discuss below

As you cannot proof telekinesis anyway and nobody did ever.

2. My Grandma was a spiritual healer (healing with meditation) and her having this occupation as I grew up helped me have an open mind

in later years, I saw her do thing's I didn't believe were possible and well what kind of Grandparent lies to her grand kids. Anyway trust me

she isn't that sort of person

Pls dont mix up 2 things here as this thread is about telekinesis woo-woo and not about faith healing.

Lets talk about closed minds...

The wordings "closed minds" and/or "closed minded" are meanwhile the most popular phrase in use by the esoteric community and FTBs to

separate critical thinkers and/or critical thinking in cases when the results generated by logic and knowledge in the fields of science will not fit

into the thinking and views of the self-appointed "open-minders" on specific issues.

The negativity in this world is what prevents us from finding the true extent to these powers raised in discussion during this thread, someone

who sees a video like Simon's who want's to believe it so bad but always has that doubt in there mind because of the general negativity in this

world towards these things prevents them from succeeding when actually trying these things (normally).

This thread is about "telekinesis" and not about weltschmerz.

I only recently tried Telekinesis a couple of days ago.

Thousands of ppl try every day since decades. But without any positive result so far.

(...) I could make a Psi wheel twitch instantly from a stand still most of the time.

In case this tool starts to move, the movement is cause by airstream and convection effects so its just simple physics.

I could go on telling you how it all works, for example some do it (like myself) by having to concentrate on the third eye (pineal gland) and then

will it to happen.

Words dont count here. Pls contact James Randi ( http://web.randi.org/the-million-dollar-challenge.html ) and deliver your proof after you

have earned the 1M USD.

I hope that in 100, 1000 years, how ever long it happens to take we can

look back on the thought that the supernatural was all magic tricks and think of that as laughable.

Even if that would ever be the case, the content of the vids provided in this thread here will not be in any connection to.

I can't play this video on my phone right now but guessing what is on it rather than debate on the authenticity I'd rather ask can you please provide further demonstration and does your ability pertain to other objects? If your talent is genuine it won't be hard to demonstrate more examples with easy to move objects like a liquid even?

Edited by Nnicolette

Spookdora, several things to point out.

1. A flat world was considered when people did not travel. As soon as people started to travel distances they were aware that the world was not flat. If an excavator builds a house they do not consider the world to be curved. It only matters if the structure is large such as building a long suspension bridge.

2. Being closed minded means not accepting ideas without examining them. There are people that pretend being open minded means accepting ideas no matter what. That is called being gullible. An open mind is a filtered mind. Ideas are accepted or reject based on the evidence for and against.

3. Excuses. There are plenty of excuses from people when things do not work out as they wish. One of the lamest excuses ever has to be the claim that the attitudes of others are preventing people from accomplishing what they set out to do. It's a charlatan's excuse. it has been used by Geller and others when the controls are tightened to determine if they can do as they claim. n the real world that is how experiments are done.

4. The supernatural is something that is beyond the natural world. It is something that cannot be decided. If it were then it would not be supernatural. Telekinesis is not supernatural according to your claims. You say you can do it. That makes it natural since it is according to you a decidable issue.

• Like 2

Spookdora, several things to point out.

1. A flat world was considered when people did not travel. As soon as people started to travel distances they were aware that the world was not flat. If an excavator builds a house they do not consider the world to be curved. It only matters if the structure is large such as building a long suspension bridge.

2. Being closed minded means not accepting ideas without examining them. There are people that pretend being open minded means accepting ideas no matter what. That is called being gullible. An open mind is a filtered mind. Ideas are accepted or reject based on the evidence for and against.

3. Excuses. There are plenty of excuses from people when things do not work out as they wish. One of the lamest excuses ever has to be the claim that the attitudes of others are preventing people from accomplishing what they set out to do. It's a charlatan's excuse. it has been used by Geller and others when the controls are tightened to determine if they can do as they claim. n the real world that is how experiments are done.

4. The supernatural is something that is beyond the natural world. It is something that cannot be decided. If it were then it would not be supernatural. Telekinesis is not supernatural according to your claims. You say you can do it. That makes it natural since it is according to you a decidable issue.

Yes, you I can talk to you, where as Toast is kinda just proving my point

1. Correct, what would happen if people started to try Telekinesis with an open mind? I imagine the very same thing

2. Have any of you who claim it not to be real tried it yourself? (going into it with an open mind), no you haven't thus you have not examined it

3. If you have doubts in your mind about something then you are less likely to achieve it, not really open for debate...

4. Fair enough, maybe I should use it in quote marks as to most of your it seems supernatural

Edited by Spookdora

I can't play this video on my phone right now but guessing what is on it rather than debate on the authenticity I'd rather ask can you please provide further demonstration and does your ability pertain to other objects? If your talent is genuine it won't be hard to demonstrate more examples with easy to move objects like a liquid even?

The OP is long gone friend

As you cannot proof telekinesis anyway and nobody did ever.

Pls dont mix up 2 things here as this thread is about telekinesis woo-woo and not about faith healing.

The wordings "closed minds" and/or "closed minded" are meanwhile the most popular phrase in use by the esoteric community and FTBs to

separate critical thinkers and/or critical thinking in cases when the results generated by logic and knowledge in the fields of science will not fit

into the thinking and views of the self-appointed "open-minders" on specific issues.

This thread is about "telekinesis" and not about weltschmerz.

Thousands of ppl try every day since decades. But without any positive result so far.

In case this tool starts to move, the movement is cause by airstream and convection effects so its just simple physics.

Words dont count here. Pls contact James Randi ( http://web.randi.org...-challenge.html ) and deliver your proof after you

have earned the 1M USD.

Even if that would ever be the case, the content of the vids provided in this thread here will not be in any connection to.

I'm not even going to begin to go into full about how you literally just proved my point but I will say, faith healing, telekinesis, pyrokinesis etc.. all use the same energy. The point of that statement is to show it links to me having a more open mind about this kind of thing today

The OP is long gone friend

Actually it seems OP has since returned with a new profile:

OP Was 'simon.john' - 71 posts, Joined:27 Oct 2013.

Active on this thread 27/10/2013 Post #1 - 28/12/2013 Post #235

User 'simon.john83' - 31 posts, Joined:04 May 2014

Active on this thread 04/05/2014 Post #273 - 15/12/2014 Post #382