Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fearmongering, visions and UFOs

UM-Bot

Image credit: stockxpert
Image credit: stockxpert
Doomsayers have been around since Adam met Eve, but now they are more prevalent (there are more than 1,000 in the United States alone), and it seems that each is trying to come up with the most outlandish prognostication.

For example one guru predicted that elderly Nazis were hiding beneath the South Pole and were plotting to take over the planet with help from space aliens. Another warned that a monster quake will make Phoenix, Ariz.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Redlands Daily Facts

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Naveed

• Scorpius

• AztecInca

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the end of the world. It's just a plan to rid the world of "bad people".

And about the RED (crimson and auburn?? whocares it's the sign).

*goes intro trance and speaks* In the end there will be sheep. Many many sheep. They will be nuclear powered with glow in the dark wool. There will be many and it shall be mighty.

Then from the stars, green men will descend on upon the earth. They will speak in a odd acsent and mumble on about lucky charms. With these charms they will start a new religion...of PAIN!

Finally out the seas will rise up a new threat. Hordes the undead, not human, nor mammal, nor reptile, but avian. This horde of penguiny DOOM! will be mighty and strong.

Damnit, I'm outta Hot Tamales, I can't prophesize anymore.

Edited by Naveed

Unless they can give me undeniable proff, I will not even listen to them, I do not believe we need to continually talk about the end and how the human race is doomed, we have lives to live and should live them to the fullest and not worry about all being destroyed!