Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

seeing ghosts for the ones who aren't gifted

Tr14n913

As the the title says, is it possible for people to see ghosts with training of some kind? And if so could you explain how?

Because it's (un)common that there are people out there who can see/claim that they can see them but if so, is there any way for us normal people to see them?

This question is asked out of pure curiosity and with no bad/evil intentions.

• Like 1

I would suggest that anyone claiming a person has to be 'gifted' to view certain phenomena, is either deluded or trying to con you. If ghosts exist and people see them, they see them because they reflect visible light - not because of any 'gifts' the viewer might have.

This is not an indictment of you or your OP, TP.

• Like 2

I would suggest that anyone claiming a person has to be 'gifted' to view certain phenomena, is either deluded or trying to con you. If ghosts exist and people see them, they see them because they reflect visible light - not because of any 'gifts' the viewer might have.

This is not an indictment of you or your OP, TP.

saying that one is deluded with no background information is harsh and mean, I'm just asking what was on my mind and I'm not a paranormal wonder, people are fragile and not everyone will accept what is said, think before you speak

post-134318-0-74258400-1382983530_thumb.

Edited by Twin Personalities

I think if a haunting is strong enough...

even so called bible people can see it.

Its all about who called the ghost up into the house....

then anyone can see it..

but if it's someone trying to see ghosts in everyday life...

well we know from the sixth sense that is the only way to see.

• Like 1

I have a close friend who sees them. But it's been a since birth type of thing. I trust her a huge amount. IV never been abel to decide if it's all in her head or not though.

• Like 1