Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET language

Jacko2

I'm new to the forum and thought I would come to this thread first and share this information. I was recently at a conference and sat in on a lecture by author Anita Meyer and her book called “In search of the holy language”.

She demonstrated how all the Hebrew letters (27 of them) all come from ONE spiral form, and that spiral form is produced from the mathematical constituents found everywhere in the natural world (the Fibonacci sequence and the golden ratio).

I find this amazing BECAUSE “IF” there are alien races out there in the universe, I believe that this is the language (mathematical) that they would use to communicate with us, seeing as it is a commonality in the universe, and we would easily recognize it and be able to relate.

This writing and language goes much deeper since it also engulfs the field of quantum mechanics. The Hebrew letters (according to this spiral form) produce a complete alphabet (in one spot in space) without even actually MOVING! It has to do with ones “point of view”, and therefore dimensional.

I don’t know how this author hit on this knowledge, but it is something that is way advanced above my actual comprehension and may lie in the field of extraterrestrial knowledge and technology.

Who knows maybe we were already contacted centuries ago by an extraterrestrial race, or perhaps God Himself when He spoke and gave the Ten Commandments to Moses on Sinai!

9781615000364_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

I was also able to find this YouTube video on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_MWgsAuk60

Edited by Jacko2
  • Like 1

welcome to the family, all im going to say :) ill let the other opinions flow before mine

• Like 1

I'm having trouble getting anything concrete out of that video. It makes some bold claims but does not really explain them well or back them up well. :td:

Hopefully the book does a better job.

Edited by Razer
  • Like 2

I'm new to the forum and thought I would come to this thread first and share this information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_MWgsAuk60

convenient you found this forum, joined, then found a book / video youre promoting - so choose to post here. BTW, language developed long before religion was even concocted.. and animals and insects were first :tu:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

The wording in the video does seem to go to fast, but you have the option of pausing it to read the wording.

Uh promote no, share information YES!

Don’t get Ornery with me, or its say-la-vee baby! :td: The minute that you're not learning I believe you're dead.

BTW, language developed long before religion was even concocted..

That is what they would have us believe, but I’m not so sure about that. All writings around the globe (including languages) have their similar origin and indicate similarity. If this author is correct, then what she has discovered is the original template.

Beyond “original template” – intelligent design!

Edited by Jacko2
  • Like 2

UM can be a vicious entitiy indeed lol post right or get eaten alive

• Like 1

I always thought that sumerian was the first written language that we know of, with examples predating ancient hebrew.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/573229/Sumerian-language

I don't know if that conflicts with the information that this author is putting forth just saying.

Edited by EnderOTD
  • Like 5

The wording in the video does seem to go to fast, but you have the option of pausing it to read the wording.

Don’t get Ornery with me, or its say-la-vee baby! :td: The minute that you're not learning I believe you're dead.

That is what they would have us believe,

I'll get as ornery as i like. And the bolded bit above is classic CT paranoia... so, seeder was right again :tu:

• Like 9

I always thought that sumerian was the first written language that we know of, with examples predating ancient hebrew.

http://www.britannic...merian-language

I don't know if that conflicts with the information that this author is putting forth just saying.

Me too. And I have read that Chinese is the oldest language still in use to this day. I can't see how Chinese came from Sanskrit or Hebrew, seems more likely it developed independently.

Edited by Razer
  • Like 5

You could in fact say..'the' oldest language was body language

• Like 6

That is what they would have us believe, but I’m not so sure about that. All writings around the globe (including languages) have their similar origin and indicate similarity. If this author is correct, then what she has discovered is the original template.

Beyond “original template” – intelligent design!

You might want to look up Language Isolates (such as Euskari) which has no similarity, or common root with other languages. So as your basic premise is incorrect then your extrapolated belief also falls IMO

• Like 7

I find interesting and mysterious the fact that jews are represented by an old sign, David's cross which is the representation of a star. There are numerous cosmological facts in their origins, behaviours, etc.

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

http://www.britannic...merian-language

This is the way it was put across to me from the lecture……. If you take a good look at the cuneiform letters (those little wedged dashed in clay and stone) you will notice that these letters are really the same letters as the Hebrew letters and have only been transposed. In other words the cuneiform letters (replicating the Hebrew letters) have been turned to the left. I was able to clearly see this during the lecture with the Hebrew Shin and the cuneiform S.

Bubsidy budsidy bubs, we are dealing with the same letters. :gun:

Author claims is it was easier to carve the cuneiform letter forms into clay and stone. They used a shortcut kind of like stenography because the Hebrew letters are curved and this would make it very difficult to carve fast and write onto clay and stone. What a brain numb!

Heeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeee's JOHNNY! This understandably tells us that at one point in history we all spoke and wrote one language. This template was given (reiterated) to Moses on Mt Sinai some 3,000 years ago. The Big Chief gave the original template to Moses again because past history mottled it up through lost and scattered usage.

Edited by Jacko2

There are two words that are common in most languages around the world. Baba (or papa) and mama, meaning father and mother. The reason they are found in most languages is that they are the first sounds a baby is able to pronounce. No alien intervention needed.

• Like 6

There are two words that are common in most languages around the world. Baba (or papa) and mama, meaning father and mother. The reason they are found in most languages is that they are the first sounds a baby is able to pronounce. No alien intervention needed.

You forgot gaga! :passifier:

• Like 1

Dont you think it of awefully strange how these are all primal words stemming from the 3,000 year old Hebrew words Ema (mother) and Abba (father).

Razer did you check out my first initial post about all the 27 letters of the Hebrew alphabet being formed from ONE spiral form, and that form is a product of the Fibonacci sequence found in nature.

What are the odds of that? :whistle:

All writings around the globe (including languages) have their similar origin and indicate similarity. If this author is correct, then what she has discovered is the original template.

Really? The entire science of linguistics is wrong! OMG, I'm living in a fool's paradise!

• Like 1

Linguist know one very important piece of this puzzle, that ALL writing came from one place on earth.............. the middle east! :whistle:

O' really? Name three please? Three not cited in your book that is, that state ALL written languages originate from the middle east.

(I will not be disappointed if Hell freezes over first.)

O' really? Name three please? Three not cited in your book that is, that state ALL written languages originate from the middle east.

(I will not be disappointed if Hell freezes over first.)

Linguistic fossils do exist and they were found in lower Mesopotamia - the site of ancient Shinar (later called Babylonia). Hence, the available physical evidence is in agreement with the facts stated in the Bible about ancient Babel.

A clay tablet with cuneiform writing, from Mesopotamia, third millennium B.C.E.

http://ts3.mm.bing.n...4850226&pid=1.7

Aside from this fact, it does really matter since Meyer claims that she has discovered (or rather rediscovered) the original writing template with the Hebrew letters that are produced from ONE spiral form that is a product of natures design in that it corresponds with the Fibonacci sequence that is found everywhere in the natural world.

But it goes much deeper down the rabbit hole my friend. Meyer claims that this is a language of inherent power since it is based in FREQUENCY.

If you are intrigued by the concept of “the force” from the movie Star Wars, this LANGUAGE/WRITING works under the same principles. Sound/frequency is a manifestation of all things. The author has made some amazing connection to the ancient science of the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Mayan ruins, science of Cymatics, star constellations, the Masons, and the New World Order.

Edited by Jacko2
  • Like 1