Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ET language

Jacko2

THe God`s are all Round ! Big-Almond eyes ,Long fingers,Heads the size of Rooms !

Nah ! Were never gonna make to that level of evolution ! We cant even keep the paint on our Toys above mach 20 without it peeling off ! Yet !

Oh I dunno.....

When I peel them lids back

and emerge from my sleep I feel so big that

I could make a shirt from my sheet...........

:D

Oh I dunno.....

When I peel them lids back

and emerge from my sleep I feel so big that

I could make a shirt from my sheet...........

i feel like this every time a smoke a big.......................pink tulips!

• Like 1

What are the odds that random DNA can make an intelligent creature (humans), in order to observe it? :blink:

I think Ronie boy said is best…..

reagan350.jpg

Despite any ideal of lengthy odds though, it did happen here, so it can and does happen. However, it is not random, it is the product of millions of years of selective shaping, mutations in DNA are often discarded. 50 billion body shapes have been tried out so far that we know of. That is quite some experimentation. We can even observe evolution in MtDNA. And we have a record confirming this. Natures mistakes such as the Laryngeal nerve of the Giraffe show us that the process is not at all perfect too. Man has toiled long and hard to uncover these tiny secrets.

• Like 1

Coincidence definitely happens, but nature that contains it is an intelligent design. Basically, I'd say round is very important in the scheme of things because it enables conscious life to eventually develop.

I suppose that statement could be taken two ways? Do you consider high organisation "intelligent" or do you mean something intelligent had to put it together?

With intelligent design, someone had to make the first "model", everything had to come into being, nothing just exists across all time and space, so why would the process that made the initial design not be repeated across the galaxy at random making it a more common process than is considered with the ideal of intelligent design, and with planets and so forth, do you consider them to have been designed by a higher being as well?

Could round not be far more simple like the force like gravity? Can things that are complex not have a simple construction method?

I just want to interject, whether or not people argue about different religious beliefs or their validity whether or it's a "god" or whatever behind the creation or just coincidences of nature,

the FACT remains that ALL of our knowledge in science comes from the study of the INTELLIGENT designs that exist in nature. When we understand them we can manipulate them.

Again, the word intelligent might be more flexible than I normally consider here, all construction fails unless it has organised design, that is nature under gravity, so naturally, would not only the most robust structures survive in any case? Like placing a Pyramid next to a hi rise, the Pyramid will outlast the hi rise because of the stable shape that is supported by gravity. Much harder to push a pyramid shape over than a vertical rectangle. As such, any design that has flaws will fail won't it? Does intelligent design, or other for that matter, have a choice in existing?

I agree with your friend some things look too perfect. DNA is a perfected written formula or "program" by design.

But what about Gods mistakes, like the Laryngeal nerve of the Giraffe, whereby natural selection offers a more likely conclusion?

God_%252528Non-Existance_of%252529.jpeg

• Like 2

is this thread really still going

Those exact words were leaving my lips as I read your post.

What are the odds that random DNA can make an intelligent creature (humans), in order to observe it? :blink:

I think Ronie boy said is best…..

reagan350.jpg

He was a Republican and that is the one way they don't like to kill things. --American Dad

• Like 1

i feel like this every time a smoke a big.......................pink tulips!

Try running that phrase in Google :D Although I do not often advocate Youtube, in this instance, I would put it in the search and see where that goes :D

Go Aussie!

Cheers My Northern friend!

Those exact words were leaving my lips as I read your post.

its like zome of these threads are zombies, died but still walk, and instead of flesh they devour truth and spit out nonesense

I suppose that statement could be taken two ways? Do you consider high organisation "intelligent" or do you mean something intelligent had to put it together?

With intelligent design, someone had to make the first "model", everything had to come into being, nothing just exists across all time and space, so why would the process that made the initial design not be repeated across the galaxy at random making it a more common process than is considered with the ideal of intelligent design, and with planets and so forth, do you consider them to have been designed by a higher being as well?

Could round not be far more simple like the force like gravity? Can things that are complex not have a simple construction method?

Again, the word intelligent might be more flexible than I normally consider here, all construction fails unless it has organised design, that is nature under gravity, so naturally, would not only the most robust structures survive in any case? Like placing a Pyramid next to a hi rise, the Pyramid will outlast the hi rise because of the stable shape that is supported by gravity. Much harder to push a pyramid shape over than a vertical rectangle. As such, any design that has flaws will fail won't it? Does intelligent design, or other for that matter, have a choice in existing?

But what about Gods mistakes, like the Laryngeal nerve of the Giraffe, whereby natural selection offers a more likely conclusion?

God_%252528Non-Existance_of%252529.jpeg

I suppose that statement could be taken two ways?

Intelligent by design is within nature. Some questions can be solved by a third answer, two being partly true and partly not, or appearing as in opposition but are each are not totally wrong. The perception is just coming from a different point of view. The better answer would encompance both.

If I were to create a new genetically engineered life form. Would it be the result that I am a creator or god? It could be a yes or no answer, neither one wholly correct. To the life form, I would be considered the creator but in reality I am just manipulating the laws of coincidence with an intelligent thought using all the things that already exist and manipulating the existing potentials. The coincidences that occur later because of enviroment and evolution will change its form, since that is the order of things, but another with intellegent thought could decide to alter the genetic make up.

It could be considered both a natural occurance since everything came from nature including the manipulator, and it could be even be considered unnatural because it went outside of the laws of coincidences and probability, because a conscious thought made the difference. It's really all about the point of perception to the question!

Yes, and it's also because it has a potential to develop with the coincidences of nature into more than what it was in the beginning. Intelligence can develop from that lifeless unconscious forces of nature into beings who are conscious. But the POTENTIAL for consciousness and life was always there even in the beginning but it was not comprehended until it survives as a whole to that point. Just like an egg must survive by favorable coincidences,gestate and hatch to become it's true potential of what it is. There are a lot of variables involved. Survival and coincidence determines which eggs will live but they all had the potential within them.

If I were a giraffe, I would rather be able to eat the leaves other animals couldn't reach and be able to run than be able to make a noices. I don't see a mistake, but it's all depends on your point of view.

• Like 1

I suppose that statement could be taken two ways?

Intelligent by design is within nature. Some questions can be solved by a third answer, two being partly true and partly not, or appearing as in opposition but are each are not totally wrong. The perception is just coming from a different point of view. The better answer would encompance both.

I would agree that intelligent design is within nature, but not as structured thought, just simply able to support itself in a given environment. Which in turn brings us back to natural selection. As such, encompassing both would be anthropomorphizing nature as God? Them being one and the same, or for that matter, a holy trinity?

If I were to create a new genetically engineered life form. Would it be the result that I am a creator or god? It could be a yes or no answer, neither one wholly correct. To the life form, I would be considered the creator but in reality I am just manipulating the laws of coincidence with an intelligent thought using all the things that already exist and manipulating the existing potentials. The coincidences that occur later because of enviroment and evolution will change its form, since that is the order of things, but another with intellegent thought could decide to alter the genetic make up.

By definition, you would not be a God, as they are expected to be omnipotent? And only a newly developed intelligence might see one as a creator? For an instinctual animal, you would just be part of the environment wouldn't you?

I would agree that you would not be a creator as such, but steering evolution to a personal end. But all that be is copying natural selection to a greater extent, animals do not seem to be designed for a personal specific, but to work with the given environment, as the environment shapes evolution. The fossil record indicates the nature was this designer so is even "a" designer required at all?

It could be considered both a natural occurance since everything came from nature including the manipulator, and it could be even be considered unnatural because it went outside of the laws of coincidences and probability, because a conscious thought made the difference. It's really all about the point of perception to the question!

But the question be, why do we need the alleged manipulator, if the existence of the Universe itself does not require one, and was needed to create the creator, does not the creator become superfluous?

Yes, and it's also because it has a potential to develop with the coincidences of nature into more than what it was in the beginning. Intelligence can develop from that lifeless unconscious forces of nature into beings who are conscious. But the POTENTIAL for consciousness and life was always there even in the beginning but it was not comprehended until it survives as a whole to that point. Just like an egg must survive by favorable coincidences,gestate and hatch to become it's true potential of what it is. There are a lot of variables involved. Survival and coincidence determines which eggs will live but they all had the potential within them.

Again, do not the variables also negate any need for a creator at all?

It gives a model to follow if we wish to attempt creation, but that seems well and truly after the fact, and as you say, a product of initial creation, so it is just duplication, not actually creation. And would be to fill a need, I do not see why species would just go around the Universe creating other species for the hell of it. That might work in science fiction, but space travel no matter how you do it, physically requires great resources. It's quite some resources needlessly expended to fill a whim that nature is already working on?

If I were a giraffe, I would rather be able to eat the leaves other animals couldn't reach and be able to run than be able to make a noices. I don't see a mistake, but it's all depends on your point of view.

Not the vocalisation specifics as such, we can see that as well as the advantage of a long neck, but when the neck extended during evolution, the laryngeal nerve took the long road instead of maintaining it's normal path, so it goes from needing to be a couple centimeters to several meters long, which would not happen with intelligent design, the nerve would be re-routed to it's normal length. Nature works over quite a long period for such a drastic adaptation, and each increment stretched that nerve a bit longer. It's a map of natural evolution.

36cva6.jpg

DNA is not good code; any friend who says that is stupid. If programmers wrote code as sloppy as that they would be fired. Just look at all the "goto" commands, as one example, with very few "gosubs."

DNA is not good code; any friend who says that is stupid. If programmers wrote code as sloppy as that they would be fired. Just look at all the "goto" commands, as one example, with very few "gosubs."

The flaws allow for mutation. Mutation is what drives evolution. Most are negligible and some fatal but sooner or later a random mutation becomes an advantage. Sometimes a mutation can have two effects. The gene that causes sickle cell anemia can make a person immune to malaria. Given that, it's pretty good code. :)

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 2

He does drink a great deal............. even for me...................

But he does write good code. And he does dabble in conspiracy theories.......

Let's hope all this utter nonsense and disinformation is at an end! Now I need a drink!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How did the subject get off topic is beyond me? I leave for a short time and return to find it in shambles. Oh mercy me, time to comb this balding head and get ready for some action!

Soooooo the mystery continues pertaining to the "Holy Language". Has it baffled all, that this "language" is controlling YOUR LIFE!

Yes folks, it is even controlling your very thought and brain patterns. Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (US Patent #5, 159, 702)

Oh cr@p there goes my acting carrier!

MRI scans reveal that the Hebrew letters (formed from the Fibonacci sequence) are being produced in the brain during conscious thought.

We are all speaking this language whether we know it or not! :unsure2:

Hows that for your cat tails!

Edited by Jacko2

Humans tend to distort the truth to suit their own ends so if there was any, and I suppose that is what you mean by 'extraterrestrial language', they will only use any information in a way to satisfy themselves. I am not saying that we shouldn't be selective about what experiences we would like to have. Be careful what you wish for because you just might get that. The human species in general is manipulative, children and adults alike know how to do that.

Don't Speak English ? Let me goto sub direct,returnto Oh ! @#$T Now you guys got me thinking like a bunch of Zero`s and Ones @@ :tu:

At least I can use the ones for the Pole Dancers !

Edited by DONTEATUS

How did the subject get off topic is beyond me? I leave for a short time and return to find it in shambles. Oh mercy me, time to comb this balding head and get ready for some action!

Soooooo the mystery continues pertaining to the "Holy Language". Has it baffled all, that this "language" is controlling YOUR LIFE!

Yes folks, it is even controlling your very thought and brain patterns. Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (US Patent #5, 159, 702)

Oh cr@p there goes my acting carrier!

There are several minds here that have no self control, let alone controlled by another.

• Like 2

There are several minds here that have no self control, let alone controlled by another.

I'm one of them. I dunno but it seems to me too much for someone who starts a thread to object to others taking it along routes they don't like, so long as they stay generally on topic.

As far as ET's language, to the extent they have one at all and even need to exchange messages, it won't be anything humans invented. The hypothesis that the language we use controls our thoughts has been around and debated a lot. I think there are subtle influences in the way we think (otherwise why are English/Germanic cultures so economically successful) but we are intelligent enough to overcome such things once we are aware (mindful).

• Like 1

I'm one of them. I dunno but it seems to me too much for someone who starts a thread to object to others taking it along routes they don't like, so long as they stay generally on topic.

It is a good way to repeat oneself and ignore the very fact that the original question has been dealt with admirably.

As far as ET's language, to the extent they have one at all and even need to exchange messages, it won't be anything humans invented. The hypothesis that the language we use controls our thoughts has been around and debated a lot. I think there are subtle influences in the way we think (otherwise why are English/Germanic cultures so economically successful) but we are intelligent enough to overcome such things once we are aware (mindful).

Surely math is a commonality all species would share, and as such, seems a good starting point toward any communications?

Not doubt why the fringe sources are pointing at mathematical sequences.

• Like 1

MRI scans reveal that the Hebrew letters (formed from the Fibonacci sequence) are being produced in the brain during conscious thought.

We are all speaking this language whether we know it or not! :unsure2:

Hows that for your cat tails!

Neurons fire in your brain in time with music too, but we sure as heck are not all natural musicians.

Or cats.