Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Grey wants to attack us?!

Midyin

So, I read in another thread(unrelated to this subject) that there is a. Theory that we are at war with the Grey(the typical "Roswell Alien")...

What are your thoughts? Are Aliens from another planet really coming to earth? Are we Curently ingaged in a conflict with them?

Its all about our spirituality. They either want to hamper it, or control it to their bidding.

Its all about our spirituality. They either want to hamper it, or control it to their bidding.

The evil ETs are spiritually bankrupt.

They look inward and think only of themselves.

Link

This link is a great first hard insight to Roswell incident.

That FBI document is called disinformation.

There were too many eyewitnesses.

The evil ETs are spiritually bankrupt.

They look inward and think only of themselves.

Very true my friend and they wish to bring us down right along with them. Some say they are here to advance our spirituality, but it is quite the opposite. It is a war of evil principalities.

Edited by Jacko2

Or make use of it to further their own spiritual purposes; that may have been lost or perhaps was never there in the first place?

Very true my friend and they wish to bring us down right along with them. Some say they are here to advance our spirituality, but it is quite the opposite. It is a war of evil principalities.

Some conjecture for you Jack:

First what sprituality do you really think is being demonstrated down here in 2013? Very questionable isn't it? Even those things that purport to be spiritual practices in the main amount to wishful thinking, advertisement display, a 'be saved compliance' or insurance policy of some type or other.

Real spiritual practice is very rare and just being human doesn't mean for a minute that you know how it is done or what it really entails. People assume all sorts of things. Playing a violin properly takes years or training. The same I would suggest with spiritual practice.

Here is some more conjecture:

Far more likely that they are here to awaken it, study it, or learn about it. Or at least to see what could be going wrong down here. Maybe human spirituality is a commodity that the whole universe needs? If it doesn't get it then visitors arrive to see why not?

Maybe at one time all was well. The UFO's came and harvested the prime human stock collaboratively. Could that be why the early Mayan's were said to have disappeared without a trace?

Do the bees not arrive when the pollen is ready?

But now man is mad and savage. Some strains of ET want nothing to do with us. Does that mean that the ones that do are totally desperate?

First Contact can be very unsettling. The general public on Earth is spiritually and emotionally immature.

• Like 1

First Contact can be very unsettling. The general public on Earth is spiritually and emotionally immature.

among other adjectives I could use, yes.

Either way guys, are we to expect they traveled billions of miles with all this superior technology only to make themselves known to a few rednecks named "Bubba"? Really?

Either way guys, are we to expect they traveled billions of miles with all this superior technology only to make themselves known to a few rednecks named "Bubba"? Really?

They come to Earth to listen to our MTV.

Our Music Videos are the best in the Milky Way Galaxy!

Someone seems to have just discovered the phenomenon of Rickrolling, about three years after everyone else.

Someone seems to have just discovered the phenomenon of Rickrolling, about three years after everyone else.

I'm trying to get the counter over 70,000,000 ! :tu:

Plus it's a cool music video. I remember when MTV first arrived on the scene. :clap:

You may be onto something there, psyche,... This phenomenon is a true enigma to me. But I think its possible that some of these "abductes" were sexually molested when they were young. Their mind simply couldnt/cant handle it (understandable) so its replaced with some wacky tale of aliens experimenting, or incubus and succubus, etc,...

What ever the cause, I dont believe for a second that ET did it.

I honestly believe it surely makes up at least a notable portion, the Linda Cortile (Napolitano) case is surely sexual misconduct. I have posted the below a few times, an Aussie show on Alien Abductions featuring Mary Rodwell (possibly Blossom Goodhild's relative! LOL ) and she features one guy in particular that seems to me to be describing wet dreams and calling them alien abduction. What is scary is that this woman claims to council alien abductees. She can only be doing more damage. In any case, not any real reason to believe ET is involved from what I am seeing.

It's a decent watch actually, the son is a skeptic, but does the right thing by Mum and tags along on one of her "tours" and she even goes so far as to engage an academic in debate, which turned out to be about as successful as one of Zosers claims. Rather amusing that debate. I have no doubt sleep paralysis is also largely responsible, but I think we as a species do ourselves a disservice to turn a blind eye to what seems to be happening here.

So, I read in another thread(unrelated to this subject) that there is a. Theory that we are at war with the Grey(the typical "Roswell Alien")...

What are your thoughts? Are Aliens from another planet really coming to earth? Are we Curently ingaged in a conflict with them?

Will some words from Edgar Mitchell make you feel better?

LB: That does seem to be what the majority of people who say they’ve seen them agree upon. Now another one, this one I can see makes so much sense that our technology is not nearly as sophisticated and if they had been hostile we would have been gone by now.

EM: Well, if they proved to be hostile, and wanted to do so, they probably could. But there’s utterly no evidence that they really are hostile.

LINK

Edited by psyche101

Some conjecture for you Jack:

First what sprituality do you really think is being demonstrated down here in 2013? Very questionable isn't it? Even those things that purport to be spiritual practices in the main amount to wishful thinking, advertisement display, a 'be saved compliance' or insurance policy of some type or other.

Real spiritual practice is very rare and just being human doesn't mean for a minute that you know how it is done or what it really entails. People assume all sorts of things. Playing a violin properly takes years or training. The same I would suggest with spiritual practice.

Here is some more conjecture:

Far more likely that they are here to awaken it, study it, or learn about it. Or at least to see what could be going wrong down here. Maybe human spirituality is a commodity that the whole universe needs? If it doesn't get it then visitors arrive to see why not?

Maybe at one time all was well. The UFO's came and harvested the prime human stock collaboratively. Could that be why the early Mayan's were said to have disappeared without a trace?

Do the bees not arrive when the pollen is ready?

But now man is mad and savage. Some strains of ET want nothing to do with us. Does that mean that the ones that do are totally desperate?

The Republican Party has been manipulating the ignorant masses threw their spiritual beliefs for as far back as I can remember..

Christianity is a form of spirituality...

I honestly believe it surely makes up at least a notable portion, the Linda Cortile (Napolitano) case is surely sexual misconduct. I have posted the below a few times, an Aussie show on Alien Abductions featuring Mary Rodwell (possibly Blossom Goodhild's relative! LOL ) and she features one guy in particular that seems to me to be describing wet dreams and calling them alien abduction. What is scary is that this woman claims to council alien abductees. She can only be doing more damage. In any case, not any real reason to believe ET is involved from what I am seeing.

It's a decent watch actually, the son is a skeptic, but does the right thing by Mum and tags along on one of her "tours" and she even goes so far as to engage an academic in debate, which turned out to be about as successful as one of Zosers claims. Rather amusing that debate. I have no doubt sleep paralysis is also largely responsible, but I think we as a species do ourselves a disservice to turn a blind eye to what seems to be happening here.

I bet he did travel along with his mom,Afterall that's where the Book money is right? Well Have a Great Week end psyche101 ~