Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The dangerous truth about milk!

darkbreed

as someone who growing up drank an avg of a gallon every 2 days, nothing wrong with me it's delicious and i'll continue to drink the hell out of it

http://www.naturalnews.com/042949_milk_definition_aspartame_dairy_industry.html#

Dairy industry pushing to hide aspartame in new definition of 'milk'

(NaturalNews) In an effort to get more children to drink processed milk, the conventional dairy industry is pushing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to change the very definition of milk to allow for the discreet addition of toxic artificial sweeteners like aspartame. According to a petition filed in the Federal Register earlier this year, the dairy industry's goal is to change the "standard of identity" for milk so that it can be further modified and sweetened to attract more young consumers.

Keeping away from milk altogether.

That's hardly an argument against milk in itself, it's an argument against mass produced mass market supermarket homogenisation of milk, or rather the chemically enhanced milky water they sell under the name of "Milk".

What will you have instead? Soya Milk? How do you think that's made?

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

I really don't see the point to skimmed milk, it's really absolutely no different from water. The only milk that's at all worthwhile is the full fat variety, but even the stuff sold in Supermarkets undet that name is distinctly waterier and thinned down than the real thing. So I recommend doing what I do; get it straight out of the Cow.

I love skim milk. Whole milk is sickeningly thick and sweet and creamy, even two percent. I drank whole milk when I was a kid but as my tastes matured I found I didn't like it at all. My doctor also strongly approves.

That's hardly an argument against milk in itself, it's an argument against mass produced mass market supermarket homogenisation of milk, or rather the chemically enhanced milky water they sell under the name of "Milk".

What will you have instead? Soya Milk? How do you think that's made?

Doesn't that give you 'man boobs'?

http://www.naturalne..._industry.html#

Dairy industry pushing to hide aspartame in new definition of 'milk'

(NaturalNews) In an effort to get more children to drink processed milk, the conventional dairy industry is pushing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to change the very definition of milk to allow for the discreet addition of toxic artificial sweeteners like aspartame. According to a petition filed in the Federal Register earlier this year, the dairy industry's goal is to change the "standard of identity" for milk so that it can be further modified and sweetened to attract more young consumers.

Keeping away from milk altogether.

So I suppose just because its a chemical aspartame is poison. Some people have their notions. I will agree however that milk should be just milk.

We buy Duchy organic milk, if its good enough for Prince Charles, its good enough for us.

Yer, but old Charlie talks to the trees, so dont you start talking to the bushes along the towpath.Milk is good for you with a shot of Rum.
  • Like 1

Doesn't that give you 'man boobs'?

Asians gobble a lot of soy. How many Asian men have those things? Just don't get fat. Fat is also feminizing.

So I suppose just because its a chemical aspartame is poison. Some people have their notions. I will agree however that milk should be just milk.

The dangers of aspertame are their to be seen if you dare look into it. The got to get the kids as soon as possible and mess with them because they are waking up and understanding they are being lied to. So put as much crap in something like 'milk' which is the childrens favorite.

The dangers of aspertame are their to be seen if you dare look into it. The got to get the kids as soon as possible and mess with them because they are waking up and understanding they are being lied to. So put as much crap in something like 'milk' which is the childrens favorite.

Yes of course. I'm sorry but aspartame? Sheesh. You just lost any credibility you might possibly have had.

Yes of course. I'm sorry but aspartame? Sheesh. You just lost any credibility you might possibly have had.

Lost that along time. :tu:

Lost that along time. :tu:

Ask why they put aspartame in the milk? to make it sweeter? QUESTIONABLE! They don't put DIET on the cans of soda for nothing.

Edited by david icke is right

Now is someone wants to tell me that diet soda is bad for you, I'll go along, but not because of the aspartame.

Now is someone wants to tell me that diet soda is bad for you, I'll go along, but not because of the aspartame.

http://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/aspartame-poison.html

Look at 'Michael j fox', how much did he consume and now has parkinsons disease. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the two are related.

Edited by david icke is right

I dunno; but it seems to fool the body into thinking it has gotten sugar, leading to harmful reactions, especially in diabetics.

Yer, but old Charlie talks to the trees, so dont you start talking to the bushes along the towpath.Milk is good for you with a shot of Rum.

Aaaaaa, talking to the trees is not bad, its when you start giving every leaf a name that things start getting into straight jacket area.

I am not quite there yet. :whistle:

• Like 2

I dunno; but it seems to fool the body into thinking it has gotten sugar, leading to harmful reactions, especially in diabetics.

What about high corn frustose syrup

http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/nutrition/a/fructosedangers.htm

what about cane sugar:

http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/sugar-problem/refined-sugar-the-sweetest-poison-of-all

Fuuny how their making milk which should be MILK!!! sweeter. Funny how children are drinking more and more cans of diet pop. Mc donalds, burger king, kfc, all serve up soft drinks and knowingly most children allways get treated to an out door meal.

All natural foods are being attacked even people growing food naturally are being told they are not allowed.

http://www.healthy-h...ame-poison.html

Look at 'Michael j fox', how much did he consume and now has parkinsons disease. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the two are related.

There we go with completely nutty thinking.

There are lots of aspartame is horrible sites. So what. Meaningless drivel from those places.

If aspartame caused Parkinsons then most of the world would be suffering from Parkinsons.

There we go with completely nutty thinking.

There are lots of aspartame is horrible sites. So what. Meaningless drivel from those places.

If aspartame caused Parkinsons then most of the world would be suffering from Parkinsons.

http://rense.com/general21/parkinsonFox.htm

Their are a few websites talking about the connection with aspartame and parkinsons, so you can't just rule it out. Just because you never heard it before doesn't rule it out.

Theres also a few websites where people have sex w/ animal human hybrids.

But I think its safe to rule out those being a good basis for rational conversation.

• Like 2

Theres also a few websites where people have sex w/ animal human hybrids.

But I think its safe to rule out those being a good basis for rational conversation.

You're into all that are you. :w00t::nw:

Corn syrup is not found in diet drinks. That is not the problem with them, although it very much is a problem with any beverage, including regular sodas, that contains it.

The rule for diabetics, and it oughta be the rule for everyone, is don't get sugar in either refined or liquid form. That rules out sucrose entirely and all sweet drinks, including fruit juices. The rapid appearance of sugar in the liver and blood messes things up. If the sugar comes in fruits where it is absorbed more slowly there if no harm.

As far as diet sodas go, I don't think it is known why they are bad for diabetics, but they are. It may be something about the body's assessment of how much sugar it has gets messed up.

If something is bad for diabetics, its bad for everyone -- just not as immediately bad.

HFCS has gained its popularity rapidly and is being used as a replacement for sugar (sucrose) in many products. Its introduction to various food supplies has chiefly caused increment in obesity rates. Looking upon children and teenagers who are constantly drinking sports water and other artificially sweetened (HFCS) substances, they are in greater risk of developing not only obesity but also other health problems related to HFCS. Does the population love this sweetener so much that they are ready to risk their health for it?

http://www.ukessays.com/essays/health/high-fructose-corn-syrup.php

I've seen it, people all drink the 'diet' soda's because they think it will them not put on the lbs.

The trouble with hfcs is that it add 1% on to normal sugar, so you think you are drinking or eating less sugar but in fact you are taking in more natural sugar.

We should just go back to eating an apple and orange a day and eat sensible food.

http://rense.com/gen...arkinsonFox.htm

Their are a few websites talking about the connection with aspartame and parkinsons, so you can't just rule it out. Just because you never heard it before doesn't rule it out.

So you link to wacko site opinion piece and you think that is meaningful? The article is full of junk such as aspartame leads to methanol.

• Like 1