Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

COW abducted by aliens in UFO caught on video

darkbreed

Oh yeah, I always do commentary in front of a pile of wine bottles and bicycle tires. Adds credence to the video in question.

• Like 2

here's a slightly clearer version of it, from a Japanese TV show called "Bizarre Creatures of Japan". This clip was uploaded in 2007. I don't speak japanese but they're obviously talking about cattle mutilation....:

[media=]

[/media]

Can anybody understand what they're saying? I wasn't able to find any conclusive info about where this clip is actually from.

Some say it's a video from Brazil, others say Argentina. Other claims state it was part of a rejected milk ad from japan that was saved from the cutting room floor and went viral.

my personal opinion:

ApftSg4I1n7f5r2wK3DbTHe1o1_400.jpg

All I have to say is, hahahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks, I needed a good laugh today. I am sure there is a good explanation for why the text at the bottom of the screen Asian if this took place in Argentina.

I'm surprised Mr. Z has not latched on to this one yet. Darkbreed, nice self promotion. Clip, not too bad a fake, though as freetoroam pointed out, no cows in the pasture are startled by one of their own being lifted out of the field, nor is the cow being levitated bucking violently as any farmer will attest, would be the natural reaction to being lifted or restrained in similar manner.

I'm surprised Mr. Z has not latched on to this one yet. Darkbreed, nice self promotion. Clip, not too bad a fake, though as freetoroam pointed out, no cows in the pasture are startled by one of their own being lifted out of the field, nor is the cow being levitated bucking violently as any farmer will attest, would be the natural reaction to being lifted or restrained in similar manner.

Swell ! Now "Z"`s gone Dark on us,Shaved his pube`s Stopped wearing that Tin Foil Hat,Goes to Star Bucks for His Coffee now I bet?

Whats the World coming too?

Oh !Oh! Clover "Z" the Second in the series !

:alien: :alien:

A very subtle ploy to lure me into the thread Mr Khan. I know your game.

Just for you:

In September 1994, Howe investigated an even more bizarre case near Chacon, New Mexico. On September 13th, a cow was found in Luhan Canyon showing signs of a "classic mutilation." Flesh had been removed in a neat circular excision around the front jaws. The tongue had been cut out deep in the throat and the rectal and vaginal area had been bloodlessly removed. A local carpenter Larry Gardea, had discovered the dead animal at 4 p.m. while he was hunting. As Gardea was examining the scene, he heard a strange noise behind the trees, which he described as sounding like "an arc welder." At this time his attention was drawn to another cow in the woods bellowing "like it was being tortured." Gardea thought the animal was "being dragged or floated" toward the arc-welder sound by some invisible force. He fired two shots in the direction of the sound, became terrified and fled. The "dragged cow" was never found. As Dr. Levengood reported to Howe: "Whatever the energy is that causes the rings and circles at mutilation sites, it is producing a profound change in the respiration cells of those affected plants. Both samples from the head and the rectal area in the Luhan Canyon cow showed the same changes I have seen in the Michigan rings, circles and the Garnett, Kansas mutilation case."

http://www.ourstrang...ials/high-heat/

Witnesses have seen these things. On the Unexplained Files a guy saw a bright orb rising into the sky before splitting into two.

It all fits in perfectly with the evidence.

In late October 1994, rancher Erminio Andrietta reported three of his pregnant cows mutilated near La Veta, Colorado. During the same time frame, a neighbor saw a bright beam of light sweeping Andrietta's pasture at 2 a.m. Howe investigated and found several "rings" pressed into the grass, measuring about five feet in diameter. Samples were sent to Dr. Levengood, who observed the same grass cell changes noted at the previous mutilation sites. In November 1995, Dr. Levengood issued a series of reports detailing his findings on the samples obtained from five bovine excision sites that year (four in Saskatchewan and one near Susanville, California). He concluded: "These studies clearly suggest that microwave energy is a major component of the energetics involved in the plant alterations at bovine excision sites. These findings are in agreement with crop circle formation results, which also point to a microwave energy component."

Dr. John Altshuler, a doctor of pathology and hemotology in Denver, has examined tissue samples from more than 40 "excised" animals since 1989. He has concluded that the cutting was done with "high heat." Dr. Altshuler has consistently observed "cooked hemoglobin" indicating "high heat as in laser surgery . . . probably above 300 degrees F." Have there been eyewitnesses to any of these events? Linda Moulton Howe told me that she has accumulated a dozen cases over the last 18 years involving "the raising and/or lowering of animals to or from an unidentified craft by a beam of light."

HEre`s where "Z" went Ive found out thru the Zclosure records , Svalbard seed vault ! YOu know that Island in Northeren Norway . THey told him If he came and watched the vault He could stay inside forever ! :tu:

Or ! Hes in that mountian that the Mormons have all there Alien tech,and records of the Mother Ship details ! THey Would Love to Keep that a secret But I hear theres a Movie in the making about ITs location !

Salt Lake Utah ! 3.5 Billion documents ! Wow ! THats a lot of Zenamorphs !

Hi Z. Anything to back up those antidotal claims. Even to Book of Mormon had testimonies (look in the front).

A very subtle ploy to lure me into the thread Mr Khan. I know your game.

Apparently you know it and enjoy playing it because you went right along with it.

Hi Z. Anything to back up those antidotal claims. Even to Book of Mormon had testimonies (look in the front).

Sure:

Here's a better view of a serrated cut; the famous 'cookie cutter' effect.

Serations2_zps2e8d83d9.jpg

I meant backing up those stories directly.

What with my own camera you mean? You want me to stake out a field over in Colorado until I capture an event?

Did you expect Larry Gardea to have had a camera at the ready?

It's all been documented, studied, and investigated and there is enough information in the public domain for any researcher to make an informed decision.

It's every human's right to either accept what's happening, reject it, or keep an open mind.

As is your pleasure Khan.

If you want to pursue this one in more detail then why follow up on Levengood and Altshuler's analysis (see above post).

It's got to be better that just shouting 'show me the evidence' every time something is posted on this topic.

Surely?

Cow abducted by aliens? I'd like to see an Alien abducted by Cows. That'd be newsworthy.

• Like 5

I have always wondered, presuming that extraterrestrials are real, and that they initentionally choose to remain hidden from us, and that they abduct animals for some reason or another... why they would choose to take 1) our livestock that we obviously harvest and monitor, and 2) cows, which are our largest and most easily missed?

It would seem to make more sense for them to capture any of the millions of large, wild animals throughout the country. If it is simply a case of convenience, why have no animals ever been abducted from the zoo?

I have always wondered, presuming that extraterrestrials are real, and that they initentionally choose to remain hidden from us, and that they abduct animals for some reason or another... why they would choose to take 1) our livestock that we obviously harvest and monitor, and 2) cows, which are our largest and most easily missed?

It would seem to make more sense for them to capture any of the millions of large, wild animals throughout the country. If it is simply a case of convenience, why have no animals ever been abducted from the zoo?

Maybe they need the cow parts for their organic Doll suits that they use to walk around and do stuff in this physical plain of existence...

Think Men in Black, now replace the robot humans that the little alien dudes were driving with bodies that look like The Grey, and replace the tiny pilets with spiritual beings they posses rather than need a cockpit...

Edited by Midyin

Cow abducted by aliens? I'd like to see an Alien abducted by Cows. That'd be newsworthy.

See, the thing is most interplanetary craft are piloted by Cows . The bovine races predominate most of the Universe. It wasn't an abduction at all .. it was a ride home.

How cool is this..... [media=]

[/media]

Now Thats News Worthy ! More ! We want More !

Sure:

Here's a better view of a serrated cut; the famous 'cookie cutter' effect.

Serations2_zps2e8d83d9.jpg

At about 4mm apart, why is this not a simple laceration?

Looks good to me but you us Yanks and the metric system ! It just as well could of been one of my Trimming knifes ! :tu:

• Like 1

Looks good to me but you us Yanks and the metric system ! It just as well could of been one of my Trimming knifes ! :tu:

Not yanks there mate, they are increments of ten ;) Dewy's mark.

But again, good call mate, wasnt that pic from an investigation that was supposed to have been in Colorado? What's with the metric system in Colorado?

Edited by psyche101