Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Hunters program:

Spacenut56

Yesterday I caught a UFO Hunters show that I had not seen before. This was first shown in 2009, but it was about the so called underwater Area 51, or AUTEC, which stands for Atlantic Undersea Testing Evaluation Center, which is located in the Bahamas. I had never seen this show and in fact have never heard of this base, until yesterday. The UFO Hunters crew was able to interview a number of former employees of AUTEC, at the site, and there were some pretty interesting and wild allegations made about what is really going on here. One former employee said that he was out boating in the area and one day came upon something huge in the water which partially rose out of the water to some degree, before it resubmerged. Had no idea what he had seen or was looking at.

Another employee said he had observed on a few occasions actual sightings of unidentified submerged objects which had alien pilots who had 3 fingers. But had no pics or videos proof. The team also met with a French Investigator who claimed this area was actually a portal for other dimensions and universes. The team asked if he could name his sources, but he said he wouldn't be around the next day if he did. He also suggested the high possibility that in a very deep part of the ocean where a UFO Hunter team member did a dive I will mention later, he suggested that some kind of alien base had been built on top of Atlantis.

It was also mentioned that back in 1958 it is alleged that during President Eisenhowers' administration there was a meeting between aliens and his administration, that some kind of an agreement was made, that aliens were given ok to use our skies, in return for an exchange of technology. I have heard of this allegation made before many many times in books on the subject.

A member of the team also took part in a dive close to the Autec base, and a cable was discovered that went from the base somewhere way down below to an area of the ocean off the Bahamas that is around 6,000 feet deep. What was it for, and where exactly did it go? Those questions were not answered.

To their credit at the end of the show one of the guys mentioned they had looked at a number of allegations, but had no pictures or video proof to go on. It is of note, that exactly on a map where this AUTEC base is located is exactly one of 3 points of a triangle of the area known as the Bermuda Triangle.

It was an entertaining show. Of all the UFO Shows out there I like this one the best. The lead team member is Bill Birnes of UFO Magazine.

• Like 1

Yesterday I caught a UFO Hunters show that I had not seen before. This was first shown in 2009, but it was about the so called underwater Area 51, or AUTEC, which stands for Atlantic Undersea Testing Evaluation Center, which is located in the Bahamas. I had never seen this show and in fact have never heard of this base, until yesterday. The UFO Hunters crew was able to interview a number of former employees of AUTEC, at the site, and there were some pretty interesting and wild allegations made about what is really going on here. One former employee said that he was out boating in the area and one day came upon something huge in the water which partially rose out of the water to some degree, before it resubmerged. Had no idea what he had seen or was looking at.

Another employee said he had observed on a few occasions actual sightings of unidentified submerged objects which had alien pilots who had 3 fingers. But had no pics or videos proof. The team also met with a French Investigator who claimed this area was actually a portal for other dimensions and universes. The team asked if he could name his sources, but he said he wouldn't be around the next day if he did. He also suggested the high possibility that in a very deep part of the ocean where a UFO Hunter team member did a dive I will mention later, he suggested that some kind of alien base had been built on top of Atlantis.

It was also mentioned that back in 1958 it is alleged that during President Eisenhowers' administration there was a meeting between aliens and his administration, that some kind of an agreement was made, that aliens were given ok to use our skies, in return for an exchange of technology. I have heard of this allegation made before many many times in books on the subject.

A member of the team also took part in a dive close to the Autec base, and a cable was discovered that went from the base somewhere way down below to an area of the ocean off the Bahamas that is around 6,000 feet deep. What was it for, and where exactly did it go? Those questions were not answered.

To their credit at the end of the show one of the guys mentioned they had looked at a number of allegations, but had no pictures or video proof to go on. It is of note, that exactly on a map where this AUTEC base is located is exactly one of 3 points of a triangle of the area known as the Bermuda Triangle.

It was an entertaining show. Of all the UFO Shows out there I like this one the best. The lead team member is Bill Birnes of UFO Magazine.

I saw the episode.

Was that the one on USO's?

UFO.Hunters.S01E02.USOs

See youtube

I saw the episode.

Was that the one on USO's?

UFO.Hunters.S01E02.USOs

See youtube

Yes it was.

Yes it was.

AUTEC

Atlantic

Undersea

Testing

and Extraterrestrial

Commstation

Yes, there is fiber optic cable going down to Domain Base below. The Domain has the technology to control the weather by simply flipping a switch.

They disoriented Flight 19 from there.

Right now the U.S. Navy is squatting like a duck on their regional HQ. No more mischief !

That's the only reason AUTEC is there.

AUTEC

Atlantic

Undersea

Testing

and Extraterrestrial

Commstation

Yes, there is fiber optic cable going down to Domain Base below. The Domain has the technology to control the weather by simply flipping a switch.

They disoriented Flight 19 from there.

Right now the U.S. Navy is squatting like a duck on their regional HQ. No more mischief !

That's the only reason AUTEC is there.

So how would you explain USO's?

Are they of a different type to UFO's such as saucers, triangles, cigars, orbs?

Or do all these things have the capacity to move through the ocean? The Russian navy claim to have seen some incredible things.

• Like 1

A Domain Scout can easily fly through the atmosphere, underwater or outer space.

It's not a problem.

Instead of wasting money on submarines, destroyers, aircraft and NASA space shuttles, it makes more sense to spend our money on

Cigar Shaped Beamships which are the next generation Aircraft Carriers. A big hanger in the back and that's it.

Well worth watching that 3 minute clip.

These things are not fairy tales or optical illusions.

In the second account a saucer emerges from the water causing a great disturbance to the water. It circles the ship for 15 minutes and then returns creating an even bigger disturbance.

The instruments on board the ship go off line. The crew notices a 15 minute time discrepancy between the time on the radio and time on the ship.

A Domain Scout can easily fly through the atmosphere, underwater or outer space.

It's not a problem.

Instead of wasting money on submarines, destroyers, aircraft and NASA space shuttles, it makes more sense to spend our money on

Cigar Shaped Beamships which are the next generation Aircraft Carriers. A big hanger in the back and that's it.

Erm what's a domain scout? What's a cigar shaped beamship? Are you referring to ours or theirs?

Well worth watching that 3 minute clip.

These things are not fairy tales or optical illusions.

In the second account a saucer emerges from the water causing a great disturbance to the water. It circles the ship for 15 minutes and then returns creating an even bigger disturbance.

The instruments on board the ship go off line. The crew notices a 15 minute time discrepancy between the time on the radio and time on the ship.

They have no idea what they're talking about. They're just the Russian navy. Mass Hallucination.

They have no idea what they're talking about. They're just the Russian navy. Mass Hallucination.

Vodka?

• Like 2

Erm what's a domain scout? What's a cigar shaped beamship? Are you referring to ours or theirs?

We BOTH have them now. MJ-12 has been very busy since 1947.

The answers to those questions appear with a Google Search.

The Bob Lazar Sport Model is a Domain Scout. The Cigar Beamship looks like a blimp but much larger. ALL ETs use those. They fold space.

They had one in that cool movie - DUNE -.

We BOTH have them now. MJ-12 has been very busy since 1947.

The answers to those questions appear with a Google Search.

The Bob Lazar Sport Model is a Domain Scout. The Cigar Beamship looks like a blimp but much larger. ALL ETs use those. They fold space.

They had one in that cool movie - DUNE -.

Ah Gotcha.

Thanks.

Well yes I believe what you say could be true.

I bet Carl knows:

Biography of Carl Feindt

My interest in water-related UFOs was preceded by my fascination with aircraft. As a boy, I carved balsa replicas of flying machines and in my teens flew model aircraft. I followed my passion and became a cadet in the Civil Air Patrol. After graduating from high school, I went on to study aircraft engineering at the Academy of Aeronautics in New York City (off La Guardia Airport's runway). Following two years of service in the Air Force, I was forced to return to civilian life due to a family hardship. I joined a major airline where I worked in customer service for over three decades.

Read More:

http://www.waterufo.net/menu.htm

Ah Gotcha.

Thanks.

Well yes I believe what you say could be true.

I bet Carl knows:

Biography of Carl Feindt

My interest in water-related UFOs was preceded by my fascination with aircraft. As a boy, I carved balsa replicas of flying machines and in my teens flew model aircraft. I followed my passion and became a cadet in the Civil Air Patrol. After graduating from high school, I went on to study aircraft engineering at the Academy of Aeronautics in New York City (off La Guardia Airport's runway). Following two years of service in the Air Force, I was forced to return to civilian life due to a family hardship. I joined a major airline where I worked in customer service for over three decades.

Read More:

http://www.waterufo.net/menu.htm

If you haven't already, go buy the movie DVD of DUNE.

It's a cool Sci Fi movie that has a large cigar shaped beamship in it.

Patrick Stewart is in it.

If you haven't already, go buy the movie DVD of DUNE.

It's a cool Sci Fi movie that has a large cigar shaped beamship in it.

Patrick Stewart is in it.

I'm on it. Cheers CK :tu:

• Like 1

If you havent already, check out The Man from Earth,... it has been described as an intelligent science fiction, and I could not agree more.

Dont read a word about it, just watch it. :tu:

• Like 1

Obviously they need to talk to Bob Lazar going by this thread.

If you havent already, check out The Man from Earth,... it has been described as an intelligent science fiction, and I could not agree more.

Dont read a word about it, just watch it. :tu:

I just read IMDB about it.

And it still sounds interesting Hazz :lol: , Cheers, I am going to track that one down. Seen the movie Dune, it paled next to the book series. I reckon you have to have read all the books to fully understand the movie.