Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious History of the Ouija Board

Still Waters

Hello!!

Hmmm...

Sounds to me that you are possibly a bit low in yourself in a way. Now, I am not telling you what to do or not judging you, and I understand that you are clearly open to everything. I also understand that you have a clear mind giving you intelligence, courage, hope, faith, love and all of the goodness. Just letting you know that you are on the right track though, and yes, we are all perfect in our very own way. This is great news ! stick to what you believe in and all will be wonderful! Accept yourself from now on, try your best,

good luck!

Amy.

Hello!!

Hmmm...

Sounds to me that you are possibly a bit low in yourself in a way. Now, I am not telling you what to do or not judging you, and I understand that you are clearly open to everything. I also understand that you have a clear mind giving you intelligence, courage, hope, faith, love and all of the goodness. Just letting you know that you are on the right track though, and yes, we are all perfect in our very own way. This is great news ! stick to what you believe in and all will be wonderful! Accept yourself from now on, try your best,

good luck!

Amy.

Did you post this to the right thread? It seems to be entirely unrelated to the previous posts. You appear to be having a discussion with someone who hasn't said anything in this thread. Edited by JesseCuster

Did you post this to the right thread? It seems to be entirely unrelated to the previous posts. You appear to be having a discussion with someone who hasn't said anything in this thread.

Maybe she's having a conversation through a ouija board....and summoning EVIL in the process!!!

(A sucker is born every minute, after all.)

The Ouija board has a demonic reputation since it was featured in the movie The Exorcism in 1973.

Since then many people have started to associate Ouija and demons. Iot do think it shouldn't be viewed as such. It is an extreme point of view. Even though I do believe that possession is a real phenomenon of unknown and negative origin, using a ouija board will most probably not put you into that state.

My main concern with a Ouija board is that it can become an obsession. Some people lost their minds using it obessively and that can lead to psychosis and serious mental heatlh issues. Just like a chess player who would lost his mind and put himself into a vulnerable and unstable mental condition.

That said, there is countless of stories (some carefully documented) about paranormal experiences and Ouija sessions. Some people have experienced these phenomenon even after the ''game'' was safely back into the closet with multiple witness to coroborate it. It may be that this can be used as a tool, as a medium in which a communication with unkown forces can be, in some cases, temporarily and fragmently established. I do not have the answers.

Edited by sam_comm

I still wouldn't play with or on one, Just in case. But my curiosity says otherwise, Just not is this house. :no:

Edited by EzyEllis

It is understandable EzzyEllis and not anormal to be superstitious in some fashion. The history of Ouija got darker overtime and most Ouija stories you can find these days are negative ones. Many people deem it wiser not to use one, as they do not wish to be harmed or drawing negative forces on them.