Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Daylight Triangular UFO

Sweetpumper

WHAT? I did just write, that I was already aware of audio color world. I also wrote that: "Now audio color world also 'faked' the dragon flying vid that was posted here few days back, they are known cgi fakers (http://audiocolorworld.com/)

ie: Seeder had prior knowledge. :tu: Which is why I didnt post it

zoser on the other hand said "Is that difficult to do with CGI?" :w00t: :w00t: DUMMY!

I thought everyone knew how good CGI was, half of ALL MAJOR MOVIES are CGI - with blue screen/ green screen scenes painted in.

actually most major moves have elements of CGI in them now..

and its cool how they do it..

Avatar was the best.. Sam had a lot of fun wearing the rig they had him in when they were filming the avatar scene's.. it is still his favorite film that he has made..

• Like 1

...isn't he the guy who wants to lure people in his house to show them "real alien pictures"? for Money?

yes he is.. but.. you got to give it to him.. there is a large amount of gullible people within the ufo believers circle that would pay money to see them.. luckily.. they are very very few.. so there is some in the believers camp that do show just a bit of sense

• Like 1

actually most major moves have elements of CGI in them now..

and its cool how they do it..

Avatar was the best.. Sam had a lot of fun wearing the rig they had him in when they were filming the avatar scene's.. it is still his favorite film that he has made..

are you Australian?

are you Australian?

Sure am :) ..

Known Sam since he was a kid

you ask Diane Frola ( http://www.auforn.com/) or Gary Opit about my story.

and why would I ?

any person if they are gullible enough will believe anything..

you say you have actual ufo pictures.. yet people have to come over there and pay to see them.. if they were credible photo's you would make money sharing them..

the only person who believes your tales are yourself.. and the foolish..

though.. if you could point the foolish my way.. I have a big rock in the middle of australia I am willing to sell them.. brought it from a bloke in the pub.. and since its too big to go into my rock garden at my place. I thought i would sell it..

• Like 1

It doesn't appear to be obscured by cloud at any point.

That's not a debunk, but with all that cloud around presumably at different levels?

Correction: It is.

See 1:23

UFO2_zps6f27b3cb.jpg

Is that difficult to do with CGI?

Good point. I noticed that too.

It's to good to be true the camera is to smooth its not shaky if this was me I would be shakeing