Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

House of Darkness house of Light

Midyin

So the Conjuring is out on DVD now, and the books about the events that the movie was based off of is also out on the market.

My question is do you believe that the haunting actually happened? Would you stay at that house?

Well I watched the film and it seems a bit far fetched in my opinion. I would stay in the house, I'm not scared of ghosts and demons and stuff.

• Like 1

id stay in that house all night long and take it like a champ! yay for loose floor boards and bad plumbing! so spooky!

• Like 1

id stay in that house all night long and take it like a champ! yay for loose floor boards and bad plumbing! so spooky!

And then you could write a book about it and make a nice, tidy sum!

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 2

The house is supposed to be a big farm in RoadIsland. I wonder if the book, film, and checkered past has affected the price?

If so, then I would certainly be interested in buying the place.

The house is supposed to be a big farm in RoadIsland. I wonder if the book, film, and checkered past has affected the price?

If so, then I would certainly be interested in buying the place.

Yeah I wonder the same thing to be honest. It never mentions where the house is or where it's located at. I bought the DVD however and it's a good film. Believe they'd change a lot of things that actually happened and it's not uncommon. I plan on reading the book sometime this year and deciding for myself.

Yeah I wonder the same thing to be honest. It never mentions where the house is or where it's located at. I bought the DVD however and it's a good film. Believe they'd change a lot of things that actually happened and it's not uncommon. I plan on reading the book sometime this year and deciding for myself.

The person that wrote the books(there's 3 of them) did say that her books is supposed to be a the full story..

It will be interesting to see the events in the book in contrast to the way Hollywood said it went down...

I was personally plesently surprised by the movie. "A Haunting in Conecticut" left a bad taste in my mouth(having been aware and familiour with the story it was based on) frankly, Hollywood version of A Haunting in Conecticut was completely stupid and not scary at all..

I think it was a great movie. Definitely some good scares in there for me.

I've heard many interviews with Andrea Perron and, of course, she said the hauntings were real. Although she admitted that the movie was "Hollywood-ized" quite a bit. However, I have a hard time believing any "case" that the Warrens were involved in.

I'd sleep anywhere if I have a jumper and a hoodie on.